Is This Really A Haunted House For Guests???

I HATE THIS

 

School had ended, summer vacation was finally here. Krystal, Kris, Minjaeho and I decided to go to the Disneyland at California. Kris said that we should go to a haunted house to lighten up the mood before we go on the rides.

As soon as we arrived we went straight to our hotel and threw our luggage’s onto the soft carpet floor. We ran to where the haunted house was, it was already noon, but there was no one at the queue. “This seems odd.” I thought to myself. As we stepped in the haunted house the door slammed close behind us with a loud bang and crash sound, we all jumped while Kris just fell over, typical Kris.

Weird things started happening a few minutes later. It was really dark; we couldn’t see anything or see each other. As we walked deeper into the house a woman’s screaming hissed our ears, we all panicked and covered our ears because the sound was unbearable. We turned to see who and what it was , but there was nothing . “Kris, did you see who and what made that noise?” I asked

“No, but I think I saw something white floating in the air, let’s ask Minjaeho and Krystal.

“Amber did you see what it was?” I asked her

 

I tugged on Kris‘s shirt until he finally turned around. “Minjaeho disappeared.”

“WHAT?!” replied Kris and Krystal.

“It’s not possible, unless, wait is there a ghost here?” asked Kris who didn’t know he was talking to no one. Kris panicked and started running around in circle like a 5 year old kid.

“BOO!” yelled Krystal and I

“ARGHHHHHH! YAH! DO NOT DO THAT TO ME!” yelled Kris as he emphasized each word, giving us a frightening glare.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.” We all started laughing except for Kris who just kept on giving us a glare. Suddenly a letter came flying into my face

The letter read

Mission 1: Find a skeleton and bring it to me

Mission 2: Find the box the mummy is in and bring a hidden treasure but also put the skeleton inside it.

You will never know who I am, I remain a mystery. Do not fail or else your friend dies…

As we walked down the corridor, we could hear a screeching sound, the sound became louder and louder each minute, all 3 of us covered our ears as we could not bear the sound, I made eye contact with Krystal who seemed to be shaking with fear. I took out my hands and reached for hers , suddenly her eyes started to bleed and she disappeared , I blinked my eyes to see if that really happened , Krystal was gone but there was blood dripping down from the ceiling , I looked up there was no one there . “YAHHH KRIS!” I yelled. “Krystal disappeared!!” I said in between sobs. Kris wiped away my tears and pulled me into a warm hug to comfort me that lasted for about 3 minutes, I felt so secure and safe I wished that time just stops right not so we could just never be in this haunted house, I cried and cried until his t-shirt got soaked I looked up and stopped crying because there were no more tears for me to shed. “Sorry about your shirt.” I mumbled softly but it was loud enough for him to hear. Kris just smiled.

“Everything’s going to be fine as long as we do those missions.” He reassured me, giving me a fake smile, I knew he was just as scared as I am but was just trying to help me. I just nodded and held his hands not wanting to lose him or disappear myself.

Everything is just a big blur and very mysterious. This house just seemed so odd. Everything about it is odd.