Fiction In Fiction

Fiction

His knees met the cold hard ground. The sight before him was too much to take. Before him, his beloved was in a pool of blood, the same smile he had for years still plastered to his face. His eyes were open but the sparkle in them was no longer there. Like it never existed in the first place.

Around his was chaos.

Girls screaming at the horrific sight, the downfall of one of their beloved idols. The older adults rushed around to get help and made phone calls. The driver of the car had a big grin on his face. Doo Joon was stunned, feet rooted to the ground. Hyun Seung's eyes have never been wider. Gi Kwang despite being the strongest in their group, looked like he was going to fall. Dong Woon was screaming, unwilling to accept the fact.

Jun Hyung wasn't willing to accept the fact either. 

The fact that Yo Seob was knocked down by a car.

The fact that Yo Seob was lying in a pool of blood.

The fact that Yo Seob was... dead.

Gi Kwang tackled the driver the moment he got out of the car. "YOU! YOU KILLED YO SEOB!" Gi Kwang was beating him senseless but that guy still had that crazy smiled on his face. Doo Joon pulled Gi Kwang back, unwilling to let him kill the man even though he wanted that so badly.

"HAHAHA! SERVES HIM RIGHT!" The driver laughed like a maniac, " STOLE MY GIRLFRIEND FROM ME. ADMIRING HER IDOL? LIES! OBSESSION IS A MORE SUITABLE WORD!"

Hyun Seung walked towards Yo Seob, kneeling beside him. He placed Yo Seob's head on his lap, caressing his face. It was cold... so cold... 

"Hyung... hyung...." Dong Woon cried out, as if that would revive Yo Seob. But no...

Yo Seob was dead. Gone. 

-----------------------------------------------------

"Jun Hyung! Get out of the room this instance!" Doo Joon's voice penetrated the door, but his body couldn't. Jun Hyung had barricaded himself in his room. In Yo Seob's room. In their room.

It's been 15 days since Yo Seob's death. The moment they got home from his funeral 8 days ago, Jun Hyung went straight into their room. He pushed everything against the door. The wardrobe, the table, everything. So no one could get in.

"Yo Seob ah..." He smiled. He was lying on the bed and Yo Seob was right beside him, smiling.

No, Yo Seob isn't dead. Or so he thinks. He is right beside him. He won't leave him. There's no way to leave this room. Yo Seob was going to be with him, forever and ever. Their story would never end. He would never end it.

"Hyung! You're going to die if you don't eat!" Hyun Seung spoke nothing but the truth. The truth that the members feared. 

"I WON'T DIE!" Jun Hyung yelled. "I WON'T DIE, I WILL LIVE WITH YO SEOB FOREVER. Forever and ever..." Strange, he felt so weak. His body was growing cold. He reached out for Yo Seob, but his hands passed through him. A smile formed on his face. 

"This is just the beginning. I'm coming.. Seobie." Their story was just beginning. 

A fictional story.

A/N: ... By far my worse short story ever.