Love at first voice

I'll be by your side, even if you don't see me

"Aishhh...I'm soo boredd I wanna sleep." I sighed to myself as I put my head down to take a much needed nap. This class is the worst! Who needs math? So fustrating...anyway I know I will ace the finals. I am Lee Minhyuk! Of course I will get a hundred. Grinning to myself then layed my head down, closing my eyes on my not so comfy binder.

I jen beo til su eop da go

Hnn..? Is someone singing? This heavenly deep voice...waa~ so beautiful. I closed my eyes back again smiling, the voice behind me cooing me back to sleep.

Hweng han u seu meu ro nae eo ggae e gi dae eo

Sounds so familiar, what song is this? ah! Kim dong ryul-etude of memory. Love this song so much...I hummed along until the part I knew came

I jen mal hal su in neun geol,

Both of us were singing in harmony, our voices melting together. Such an amazing sound. I want to hear more of him..

Neo ye seul peun nun...why'd he stop? I picked up my head and turned to the stranger behind me. W-wh-what? H-him? H-he is the one that owns such a beautiful voice? I was left speechless and my mouth hanging at the handsome boy. I couldn't believe I didn't even know such a cutie was in my class.
Hold up!! C-cute? Did I just call this guy stranger cute? Am I going insane? I.am.not.gay...
 
I quickly turned back around, concentrating on my notes. "Y-you have a pretty voice..." The boy whispered in my ear, his voice so close. I was suprised at first, his talking voice is so much higher and cuter! Shaking my head, trying hard to stop myself from thinking he's cute. I ignored him even though what I wanted to do was say he had the voice of an angel.
 
I could just feel that he leaned back into his chair, pouting cutely. I quickly turned my head to the side, wanting to know if he really was pouting. I was right. And it's just the cutest thing I've ever seen!~
What's wrong with me...I am not interested in him. not. not...
 
After a few moments he resumed back to his singing. I was practically fainting from that deep voice. I leaned back in my chair, wanting to hear him louder. He was coutious and was extremly quiet.
 
"YAH! Yook Sungjae!! Are you crazy? Talking to yourself again? Minus ten points!!!" The teacher that I zoned out suddenly shouted. Aish...not again...minusing points off innocent people. Who is this Sungjae? Almost everyday Ms.Kim screams at him. Most of the time I don't even care and am asleep but for some reason today is different.
 
The one behind me suddenly spoke, "Like I care...go ahead!" What is beautiful voice guy talking to? W-wait...he's Sungjae?! Yook Sungjae? I turned around to look at him once again. That's him alright. No wonder he looked so familiar! HA! Talking to himself...is Ms.Kim an idiot?
 
Sungjae..I think I've seen him in my middle school. Yep! No wonder. I never knew he could sing so beautifully...Sungjae lazily put his head in his hands and said, "I wasn't talking to myself. I was singing.."
 
Suddenly, the whole class erupted in laughter. It was unusual since one, the class is always quiet since they're all in dream land, second, what's so funny about him singing? Is this also the first time they heard it? But it wasn't a funny song. "For real? Singing? You? You're an idiot! No way could you sing!" 
 
What? Did no one hear it? Only me? Well I was the closest to him. For some reason, I felt happy that the song we shared was only between us. No one else heard it. Makes me feel like I'm the only one who knows of Sungjae's voice.
 
Aishh shut up mind! No I don't! Care! At all! About him!
But he really is cute...so adorable...my yook sungjae
No..no..just stop it
 
Yet I couldn't deny how my heart raced and the corners of my mouth turning upwards as this Sungjae continued to sing.