One-shot: First kiss

First Kiss

Smiling Angel Kang Daesung | K-Pop Amino

 

Daesung took you to one of his concert rehearsal to watch him perform, you were so excited to see him on stage while rehearsing and of course you were so proud of him. You both have been going out for three months now and you never expect Daesung of Big Bang would really date a simple and average girl like you, but every moment you spent together felt like a dream. It really felt like a dream come true, and you were still amazed by how a guy that is way on top, with good personality and famous would date a nobody like you.

 

Daesung Laugh GIF - Daesung Laugh BigBang - Discover & Share GIFs

 

And knowing Daesung’s character he always makes you smile and laughed and he always listen to you whenever you have problem and give you advice that makes you fall for him more and more. He also make you feel special at times, he would randomly buy chocolate and roses for you, eventually you fell for him more and even more. He introduced you to his group members and producers from his entertainment company, and when you watched him during his rehearsal he was really good in what his doing. And you are amazed by his good looks and everything. Everything about him just seems perfect to you. After rehearsal you went backstage to his dressing room you knock on the door.

 

Daesung: Come in! *whilst packing his things*

You: 오빠! You were amazing out there! *you cheered him*

Daesung: Really? You think so? *slightly unsure*

You: Yes, you did great 오빠! *giving him thumbs up*

 

He smiled and you offer him to helped packed his things, you turned around to grab one of the bag but you felt hands wrapping around your waist. As this it's his first time doing such bold skinship, you were slightly astonished, but you were feeling butterflies inside.

 

Daesung: Gotcha! HAHAHA... *he said locked you into his embraced*

You: 오빠, what are you doing? *you ask nervously* 

Daesung: I want to hold you like this, jagiya..

You: Why all of a sudden? *you asked out of curiosity* 

Daesung: Because I can’t resist your gorgeousness and beauty anymore.. You’re so beautiful, Haemin ah.. *he said tucking a strand of hair in your ear* Did I really do great earlier? *he asked again* 

You: Yes 오빠.. You did great. Why? Do you not believe me? *you pouted* 

Daesung: Ani... I believe you, but don’t you think I deserve some kind of reward for doing so great?

You: You want a reward? Hmm…. Sure, what do you want? *you asked innocently*

Daesung: This... *he said and he kiss you straight on the lips* 

 

His kiss was so passionate that you did not hesitate to kiss back, though that was your first kiss with him or any guy to be exact.. It was not a joke nor a dream, it was real and true, and you know that he was the one. The one you would want to marry in years time. The one you would want to have a future with. Honestly you did not expect the kiss to happen really early in your relationship, but you know that you love him too much, you know for sure that he is the one.. He brought you to a dinner date after that, and that's when you know, it's the beginning of a new chapter in both of your lives, especially entering a new chapter with your loved ones, you know that you will not be afraid to conquer it all.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Hope you like this simple one shot story that I have written! Will definitely have more one shot and long chapters story coming up soon! ^_^

bbyong!