Used to It, Or Not

More Than Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Many weeks passed like a snap. You got used to girls being so obnoxious, glaring and talking about you. There weren't any super big problems you had to deal with, so that made you happy.

It was lunch time. You went down into the court yard to meet up with Teen Top. You searched for them, but couldn't find them. Then you heard someone screaming your name. "Kyungmi! Over here!" Niel was waving his hand to you. They were sitting under a beautiful, big tree that was in the center of the yard. You went over to them and sat in between L. Joe and Changjo. It was like a picnic. They had a blanket set out and a basket full of food.

Ricky handed you a sandwich. "Here you go." He smiled brightly. You took it and gave him an appreciated smile.

You looked over at Changjo who, again, wasn't eating. "Changjo? Are you on a diet?" He was taken aback by your question, "It's just that, I haven't been seeing you eat lately. Here. Take half of my sandwich." You halved your sandwich and handed it to him.

He took it then chuckled. "Thank you." "Mhmm." you smiled and began to eat your food. Changjo looked at the sandwich and then at you. *It's nice how you're always thinking about me. I appreciate it.*

Lunch was done and you were off to class. Because of a project in class, Changjo hasn't been walking you to class so L. Joe would take the time to walk you instead. As you walked through the halls, girls kept glaring at you and L. Joe. It didn't both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter