You Make Me Sick!

His Best Friend Makes Me Sick!

Once again, Lee Howon or better known as Hoya and his girlfriend, Nam Valerie are once again caught between the strife of their best friends Cho Jenny and Kim Sunggyu. Jenny blamed Sunggyu for her tripping and they've been fighting since.

"What the hell! I didn't trip you!" Sunggyu shouted. Jenny glared and pointed a finger at him.

"Yes, you did! Maybe you didn't physically trip me, but you did! You saw my shoelaces were untied! But nooooo, you didn't warn me about them like a good person would do. You let me trip! It's all your fault and I think I have a bruise!" Jenny retorted.

"Do you realize that what just came out of your mouth makes absolutely no sense!" Sunggyu pulled at his hair.

"Yah! Are you calling me stupid now, too?!" Jenny was about to hit Sunggyu, but Valerie held her back and pulled her aside. Hoya did the same with Sunggyu. The rest of Infinite, however, chatted like nothing happened.

"How can you date someone from Infinite? Hoya's best friends with Sunggyu."

Valerie flicked Jenny's forehead.

"What's wrong with you? Why do you always have to pick fights with Sunggyu? What'd he even do to you?"

".... Nothing. It's nothing. Just forget it." Jenny got up and walked away, leaving Valerie sighing.

-

"Why do you always pick fights with Jenny? Or at least aggravate her, hyung?" Hoya questioned.

"I don't do anything wrong. And even so...... she won't forgive me." Sunggyu whispered the last part, so Hoya wasn't able to hear what he said.

-

Weeks later, everything was the same as usual. Everytime they saw each other, Sunggyu and Jenny would argue still, until it got to the point that it annoyed everyone.

"Okay, we need to find out what the hell is up with Jenny and Sunggyu, they're getting on my nerves." Valerie crushed her can of soda without realizing it. Fortunately, it was empty.

"It seems Jenny still hasn't forgiven Sunggyu hyung..... aigooo..... I wish they'd make up." Everyone turned to Sungjong who had spoken.

"What? What are you talking about, maknae?" Hoya asked.

"... Uhh, nothing. I shouldn't have said anything." Sungjong got up and walked away, only to be blocked by L and Dongwoo. Sungjong turned around and walked to the other exit, this time being blocked by Sungyeol and Woohyun. The maknae stomped his foot.

"Get out of my way, hyungs. I'll be late for class." Woohyun rolled his eyes and Sungyeol scoffed.

"It's only been lunch break for a minute, we have plenty of time left." Hoya grabbed Sungjong and forced him to sit down.

"Nooo! Let go! They made me promise! I'm not suppose to say anything!" Sungjong pouted, whined, and complained.

"Yah, Sungjongie, shut up. I'll get you anything you want!" At this, his eyes lit up with a sparkle.

"Anything?~" Everyone nodded.

"I want Hoya hyungs shoes. The black and white radii ones." Sungjong smirked and Hoya's face fell.

"No! No deal!" Valerie slapped Hoya's head. "Deal. Now tell us, Sungjong."

Sungjong fidgeted with his fingers....

"Well.... Sunggyu hyung, Jenny noona, and I all went to the same middle school. Back then.... those two would hang around each other so much that people thought they were dating, but of course. They weren't, although.... they really liked each other, loved even. Everyone could tell." Sungjong paused and looked at everyone with a sad smile. Dongwoo urged him to continue.

"There was this really horrible girl. Her name was well, I didn't like her, so I forget her name. Anyways, she eventually planned to get in between Sunggyu and Jenny. She pitted the two against each other by using Sunggyu. Jenny warned him to be careful, but he told her to stop acting like that. Afterwards, the horrible girl was found out, and everyone in the school hated her. Long story short, Jenny won't forgive hyung. Although, to be honest, I don't know why Sunggyu has a right to be mad...." Sungjong frowned, before smiling.

"Shoes. I want the shoes now." Dongwoo hit him.

"Yah, this is important, how can we get Jenny to forgive Sunggyu. They sound like a cute couple." Valerie said.

"Trust me, they were..... oh well. Just lock them in a room and they'll be forced to makeup. Ahahaha! Kidding!" Sungjong joked.

"That's actually a good idea...." Hoya agreed. Everyone else nodded their heads.

"What have I done?" Sungjong sighed.

-

To: Jenny

From: Valerie :P

Can you meet me at your locker? I left my textbook in your locker and I really need it for class.

"Does that girl ever use her own locker?" Jenny laughed to herself. She got up and walked over to her locker. She looked around and noticed Valerie wasn't there. As she was about to walk away, she felt herself being picked up.

"Yah! Let me go!" Jenny yelled, but there wasn't anybody around. Jenny tried to look at the person's face, and when she noticed a mole on his neck, she knew who it was.

"Yah! Sungyeol, what are you doing?! Let me go!"

"Sorry, no can do." Sungyeol replied back.

Suddenly, Sungyeol opened a door and threw Jenny in, not caring if she was hurt or not.

"Oww. Sungyeol! You'll pay for this!" As soon, as the door was closed, Sungyeol couldn't hear her voice anymore.

"Good job, hyung." L smirked at Sungyeol. Sungyeol pushed L. "Shut up."

"Hyung, that was so mean..... carrying Jenny noona like that." Sungjong pouted. Dongwoo consoled the maknae, while everyone just rolled their eyes.

"You're the one that suggested the idea, Sungjong." Sungjong flipped Woohyun the finger.

"Shut up." Sungjong walked away, leaving everyone in the group stunned that someone so innocent could act like sucha..... diva .

"Waaaaaait, Sungjongie! Don't leave meeee!" Dongwoo whined while running after him.

A moment of silence passed, until Hoya spoke up. "I think lunch is still going on." "Ooooh, food!" "Great, I'm starving!"

-

Jenny and Sunggyu stared at each other in silence.

"So..... Jenny...." Sunggyu started, but was cut off.

"Don't talk to me." Jenny's harsh tone almost made Sunggyu flinch, almost.

"Why are you being like this?" He asked, while looking around and realizing they were in the old Music room. It still had the piano.

"Being like what? Hmmm? Tell me?" Jenny seemed to get angrier, every minute she spent with Sunggyu in the room.

"I apologized already! What more do you want from me?!" Sunggyu yelled, causing her to flinch and hit her back against the piano.

Sunggyu grabbed Jenny by her shoulders. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry. I'm sorry!"

When Sunggyu looked down, he noticed the tears streaming down her face. Jenny looked up to meet Sunggyu's eyes.

"I'm.... sorry, too." Sunggyu looked surprised for a second or two.

"R-really? You.... accept my apology as well?" Jenny nodded. "I accept your apology, too."

"But it doesn't mean we're..... dating or anything.... just because.... you know...." Jenny blushed.

"I think I can change your mind, Jenny....." Sunggyu smirked.

-

Jenny couldn't help but notice the stares she was getting from her friends.

"What are you guys looking at?" She glared at all of them, which just made them all burst out laughing.

"Bahaha! Nothing, nothing!" Woohyun clutched his stomach.

Everybody stopped laughing, but Sungjong kept laughing and he even snorted. "Bahahaha! Oh my gawd! Jenny noona! You have hickeys on your neck! Ahahaha!"

Jenny blinked and went to touch her neck.

"That bastard! He said he wouldn't give me any hickeys! Where is he?!" Just then, Sunggyu came in with Hoya. Sunggyu sat down and wrapped his arm around Jenny's waist.

"Hey, baby, how's it going?" Jenny whacked him on the head.

"Don't 'baby' me! You gave me hickeys! How can I go to class with these?! Oh my gawd! What if the teacher asks!? I'm sooo gonna kill you, Kim Sunggyu!"

Sunggyu ran away, but ended up getting chased by Jenny.

"Awwww, isn't that so cute?" Valerie cooed, while everyone laughed at the pair.


Okay, I'm done. I'm off to update my stories! Byeeeeeee!