Final

Just another lazy morning...

The sun came out. Rays of sunlight lit up the bedroom, causing a pair of dark brown eyes to flutter open slowly. Jonghyun's head lolled to the side, only to face his boyfriend's sleeping figure. He rested his head on his palm and admired his beautiful features. Kibum's sleeping face was just like a baby's. His pink lips were forming a small pout and his cheeks were puffed slightly, making Jonghyun let out a content sigh. He continued to stare at him, biting his bottom lip as the sun beamed on his lover's milky white skin. He swore there was an angel next to him...

 

His hand reached out to caress his cheek gently, causing Kibum to whine like a puppy. A smile spread across his face, accompanied by a dry chuckle. Kibum scrunched up his face and twitched a little, blinded by the sunlight before pulling the bed sheets over his head, muttering something random. Jonghyun blinked as he got the hint. He stretched and yawned and walked his way to the window, drawing the curtains over. He turned his head to look over his shoulder and laughed at the sight of him still covering his head. He walked back to the bed and curled up next to him, a warm smile plastered on his face.

 

"Kibum-ah~" he cooed next to his ear.

"Mmmnmm..." the other mumbled huskily.

"Wake up, you sleepy head. It's 9 a.m already.."

"I don't want to get out of bed... Can we stay here a little more?" Jonghyun imagined his facial expression and chuckled.

"But, Kibum-ah... We have so many things to do today. We have to go to work an-"

"Pleeeease?" Kibum cut him off and revealed his head from the covers, looking at him with sparkling, pleading eyes. "Just for a little while. Why can't we have some time together?" he pouted.

 

Jonghyun smiled even wider at the younger's cuteness and he cupped his cheeks, leaning forward to capture his lips in a sweet and loving kiss.

"You win, pabo..." Kibum smiled between the kiss and ran a hand through the other's hair, mumbling "Always~" Jonghyun grinned and quirked an eyebrow playfully.

"Always?"

 

He hovered on top of Kibum and looked into his brown, feline eyes. The other man smiled sheepishly and nodded, wrapping his arms around him. Jonghyun then, planted his arms on each side of his head and dipped hid head to press his lips on the other's once again, causing both men to close their eyes at the sudden contact. Their lips moved in harmony against each other and their bodies pressed together, their kiss becoming more passionate. Kibum's tongue, wanting to tease his lover, darted out to taste his bottom lip and Jonghyun's lips parted slightly, allowing him to slide it into his mouth. Curious tongues danced together, both battling for dominance and eventually having no winner as only faint sounds of pleasure were escaping from each other's lips. Kibum ran a hand through Jonghyun's hair while he was slowly breaking the kiss and they both gazed into each other's eyes, breathing heavily.

 

Jonghyun removed his pyjamas and boxers, tossing them somewhere across the room and then helped Kibum take off his own. He pulled the covers over them and took his hand, interlocking their fingers together as he dove in to kiss the smooth skin of his neck. Kibum closed his eyes and let out a soft whimper, pleasure taking over. Their moans echoed across the room along with the sound of skin against skin. They gave each other all the love they had. They made sweet, passionate love. After both were out of breath, they shared another long, lustful kiss and stared into each others' eyes, smiling slightly. "I love you..." Kibum mumbled and pulled Jonghyun next to him again. The older boy wrapped his arms around the other securely, tangling his legs with his and cradled his head close to his chest. He kissed the top of his head and caressed his arm. Kibum snuggled into his arms and closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth of his body. He planted a small kiss on his chest and mumbled again.

 

"I love you so much..."