Final

Marry me now

After a long day of working, Yuri came back to the dorm, walked straight to her girlfriend's room, where she was waiting for her, already asleep.

-You don't know how beautiful you look while sleeping.

Yuri her cheeks and left a kiss on her forehead.

She took a shower and then changed her clothes into pajamas. 

-Yuri?

Tiffany searched her girlfriend on the dark.

-I'm here -Yuri said, while getting into the bed- sorry. I woke you up.

She chuckled.

-It's okay. I wanted you to hold me until I fall sleep.

Yuri did what her girlfriend told her and wrapped her waist with her arms. Tiffany's head rested on her chest as they cuddled even closer.

-I missed you so much today.

Yuri left a kiss on the top of her head.

-I had to leave really early... sorry.

-I know. I also had schedule today and it wasn't easy.

-Why? 

-Because there was her.

Yuri sighed.

-Did she bother you?

-No. But she kept asking for you and saying how cute you are and how she wished she can find a way to get your heart and blah blah blah... I really dislike her.

Yuri sighed. 

Long time ago, she met Jiyeon. It was a photoshoot where various artist would be included. The directors put them in pairs and Yuri was with her. Since that day, the younger girl kept looking for Yuri. She called her so often asking her to go out or offering to have lunch. Of course, Yuri's answer was always negative. Even with that, Jiyeon didn't give up. She appeared at their dorm many times. And it pissed Tiffany off... a lot.

-Don't worry about her, baby. You know you're the only one.

Yuri kissed her forehead, then the tip of her nose. 

-I know -she pecked her girlfriend's lips- but I just wanted to tell her that you're mine already. She has no rights to come and try to steal you from me.

-She'll never get me, because I'm all yours.

Tiffany buried her face on Yuri's neck.

-All mine, right?

Yuri nodded.

-Forever?

Yuri nodded again.

-Then marry me.

Yuri didn't nod anymore. She looked up to see her girlfriend's stare.

-Of course I'm gonna marry you, baby. In some years we'll be officially together. How does it sound, uh?

Yuri grinned, proud of herself for making her girlfriend happy. But she was wrong.

-I can't wait.

Yuri looked at her again. Surprised at her words.

-What do you mean?

-Marry me now.

-W-what? A-are you serious?!

-Yes.

Tiffany's expressions were so serious.

-B-but tomorrow is too soon. How can we...

-I want it now, Yuri. Right now.

Yuri kept silence for a while, and after some seconds she laughed out loud.

-You're so funny, baby. Let's sleep now, okay?

Tiffany got up from the bed.

-Baby, no! Let's get married right now!

-Tiffany, stop doing drugs, please.

-Yah! I'm not doing anything. Is it that bad to marry me?

She pouted, winning against Yuri.

-Of course not! It would be the biggest honor, but aren't you being a little... fast?

-What? Not! I have the perfect idea. Get up, baby. We have a wedding waiting for us!

Tiffany raised a fist to the air, while a grin was plastered on her face. On the other hand, Yuri was still frowning in confusion.

-We will need a priest to marry us, but there's no time to look for one. So we have no option, let's call Seohyun.

-What? -Yuri shouted- are listening to yourself, Tiffany?

-Yuri, if you don't want to marry me just say it.

The tanned girl sighed, got up from the bed and walked towards her girlfriend.

-Alright -she said while hugging her- it's okay. We're getting married... right now. I want you to be mine forever, I want you to be my wife, I want to wake up every day by your side. I love you.

Tiffany was already tearing up.

-I love you too, Yuri. I really do.

The older girl leaned in to kiss her girl, and a sweet smile appeared on her face.

-Now, let's go back to the bed and I'll tell you how I want our wedding to be.

Tiffany frowned.

-No, I was going to look for Seohyun, and that's what I will do.

She left her girlfriend's arms and walked towards the door. After she dissapeared, Yuri sighed.

Her trick didn't work.

Tiffany knocked Seohyun's door.

No answer.

She tried again.

The same response.

-She must be at my room, with Yoona.

The older girl walked towards where the maknaes would be.

-Wait -Yuri prevented her from opening the door- you don't want to disturbing while they're sleeping, right?

Tffany thought about it for a second.

-Then who's gonna marry us?

Yuri didn't answer her. She didn't have an answer, actually. Who will have it, anyway?

-I'm going in.

She walked into the room and found Seohyun sleeping in Yoona's arms.

-Don't they look adorable?

Her girlfriend had reached her and was hugging her by the back.

-They do. But I need one of them to marry us.

-Hyunnie -Yuri whispered.

She kneeled beside her.

-Wake up a second, please, I need to ask you a favor.

Seohyun opened her eyes slowly, her unnies in front of her.

-U-unnie? What is it?

-Can you come with us a second?

Seohyun nodded and walked out with them. She was still sleepy.

-Marry us, Seohyun! -Tiffany said, with a big smile on her face.

The maknae frowned. She thought she hadn't heard well.

-Marry you?

They both nodded. Tiffany with a grin and Yuri with a awkward smile.

Seohyun chuckled.

-But I'm not a priest.

-You're the closest we have to a priest.

She sighed.

-Are you sure you want to get married?

Tiffany nodded eagerly.

-What about you, Yuri unnie?

Yuri sighed.

-You shouldn't be asking that. You know that I love Tiffany so much.

Seohyun smiled at her unnies. They were definitely in love.

-Shouldn't we have our other members here? -Seohyun asked.

Yuri's eyes widened. She knew it was a bad idea, because some girl would get excited about it.

-Yes!! -Tiffany said- I'll call them.

Waking up her members wasn't easy, at least at midnight. They were all tired, and they wanted to sleep. But Tiffany force them to go out.

-If this isn't important, I swear I'm gonna kill you, Hwang -Jessica threatened.

-Jessie, if this wasn't important, I wouldn't have waken you up.

They all nodded. It was right. Nobody couldn wake her up for something silly.

-Okay -Tiffany sighed- Here we go... -she walked towards her girlfriend and interwiened their fingers- We... we are.. we are getting married!

No one answered.

Instead, they were all surprised.

-W-what? -Taeyeon asked in disbelief.

-You must be kidding.

-Where are the hidden cameras?

Yuri and Tiffany kept silence.

-Oh my God... -Sooyoung said- they're serious!

Jessica ran towards Tiffany and hugged her tight.

-I'm so happy for you!

After that the girls congratulated them for the news. A wedding was something important and they were happy for that huge step in their relatioship.

-So.. -Sunny said- where are you getting married?

-Right now -Seohyun answered, while walking to the front -and I'm the priest -she smiled proudly.

Again, the room was in silence.

-This a joke -Hyoyeon said.

-Impossible...

Tiffany gave them an eye smile.

-It's true. We're getting married right now.

Hyoyeon ran towards Yuri and poked her side. 

-You're getting married!!! 

They played for a while, laughing about it until Seohyun coughed their attention.

-Alright -she said- we are reunited here to be witness of this union. Please, the rings.

Tiffany's eyes widened. She looked at Yuri, who had the same expression.

-Ehm...

-Oh, come on! You forgot the rings?! What kind of wedding is this? -Jessica yelled, she was already on the couch.

-I can't do this if there's no rings, unnies.

Tiffany pouted. She looked at her girlfriend who had a dumbfounded expression. 

-Excuse us.

She dragged her to their room again. The girls whined as they didn't want to wait.

-The rings! -Tiffany shouted- I didn't think about it. What are we gonna do?

She walked everywhere in their room. She was trying to think about something which could replace it.

-Help me with this, Yuri!!

Yuri was sitting at the bed with a poker face.

-Fany, calm down.

-How can I calm down? I told them we were getting married and they are waiting for us!

Yuri chuckled.

-Come on -she said, while hugging her- calm down for a while. I have something for you.

Tiffany pouted, but her gilrfriend's hugs were always effective.

Yuri walked towards her nightstand and took out a necklace.

-This -she said- is a gift from my grandad. It means a lot to me. Now, I want you to have it, as a proof that you're the one.

The older girl was speechless. She didn't expect her to do something like that. Yuri walked towards her, and grabbing her hair, gave her the necklace.

-This... -Tiffany whispered- this is beautiful, Yuri. Thank you.

Yuri left a sweet kiss on her cheek.

-I have no rings right now, but is it enough?

-More than enough.

Tiffany was already tearing up for the second time that night. Suddenly, she remembered she had something special, too.

-Wiat here.

She ran towards her room and brought a little box.

-Here -she said when she came back.

-What is it? -Yuri asked, curiously.

-This -Tiffany said- is something I got from my mom.

The older girl pulled out a little ring.

-And I want you to have, until the day we get officially married.

Yuri smiled warmly towards her.

-I love you -she whispered in her girlfriend's ear.

-I love you, too, baby -Yuri answered, while leaving kisses on her cheek.

-Should we go out now? I mean, we can use this as our rings for tonight.

Yuri nodded, and walking hand in hand they returned to the living room.

Once there, they found out something they, somehow, expected.

-Don't they look adorable?

-Yes, they do.

The seven girl were laying everywhere, soundly asleep.

-I'm sorry we couldn't get married tonight -Yuri said, looking sad.

-It's okay -her girlfrien answered- As long as I know we're together now, and we'll be together forever.

-It's a promise -Yuri smiled.

They both walked to their room, where they also fell asleep, holding each other.

 


Ok, I know this is lame xD but it came from a random thought, so... 

Anyway, I hope you liked it ^^u