everyting is usual

You're My ONLY ONE

CNU                 : “Pooh..!!! Come on..!! Get up..!!! ”

CNU oppa screaming from his bedroom’s balcony.

You                  : “Aish…!!”

I get out of my bedroom to balcony. And scream to CNU oppa.

You                  : “Oppa..!! Do you know what time is it?? hah???”

CNU                 : “Of course..!! I like to show your face when you get up…!! Hahahaha… Come on! Take a bath. I have a mission today. Don’t be late or I will leave you”

You                  : “What kind ofthreat is that? I still sleepy oppa..!! Let me sleep 5 minutes more. Please~….”

I seduce him….

CNU                 : “Fine, I will leave you..!! Just go to school on foot ya!! Hahaha… ”

Oppa laugh loudly and suddenly get into his bedroom.

You                  : “Aish… OK!! Wait me oppa…!!”

So, Iimmediately down stairs, takemy toweland take abath when my mother cook for breakfast.

Mother          : “What happened dear? Why you get up so early today?”

You                 : “CNU oppa have mission today, so he wanna go to school earlier.”

Mother          : “So… Why?”

You                  : “Umma... appa isn’t here now. So, if CNU oppa leave me who that will accompany me to school?”

Mother          : “Oh ya, Umma forget dear. Hahaha…”

After using my uniform, I go to dining room and take my breakfast.

Mother          : “Slowly dear. You look like a monster if you eat like that.”

You                  : “OK, umma…”

Suddenly there is someone knock the door, and I know whose voice is that.

Mother          : “Stay here, umma will open the door.”

You                  : “NO… NO.. that must be CNU oppa. I must go now umma.”

Mother          : “No, you haven’t spent your breakfast first.”

You                  : “I have felt full umma.”

So, I take my bag and open the door...

You                  : “Umma? We are going….!!! Let’s go.”

I and CNU oppa go to school by oppa’s big motorcycle.

On the way to school, I ask CNU oppa about his mission today that have taken my sleep time.

You                  : “oppa… what is your mission that have made you wanna go to school so early today?”

CNU                 : “I haven’t done my homework so I wanna copy Jin Young’s homework. Hahaha..”

You                  : “WHAT??? You know oppa..!!! I have lost my bedtime today..!! You must You must be responsible to me if I feel sleepy in class…!!!!”

CNU                 : “Hahahaha… OK, I will treat you today. Don’t be angry my pooh.”

Arrive at school, everyone look at me and CNU oppa. I don’t know why everyone always do that every time I’m with B1A4. But I think I have felt usual with that condition.

CNU                 : “See you my Pooh..!! I must go to my class soon. ”

You                  : “OK…!”

Hhhmmm… Yap, CNU oppa always calls me “Pooh” since we were child. Actually I don’t know why CNU oppa call me pooh. But, I like it. I ever think to call him Piglet, but I think he will be mad if I called him so. =P

Baro                 : “Hi noona..!! Wow, you come so early today. Do you really miss me? Hahaha… “

You                   : “Hah… Come on man. There are so many boys outside that want me to miss them. Hahaha…”

Baro                 : “Ah, you hurt my hearth noona… ;(“

You                   : “Oh… Sorry donsaeng… Next time I will miss you ya… But now I have so many miss orders. Hahaha..”

Baro                 : “OK… I think you need to go to hospital now. You have a scary hallucination.”

You                   : “I think I am luckier than you. Because you have a scary face. Hahahaha…”

Suddenly Sandeul come…

Sandeul          : “Hey guys… What are talking about?”

Baro                 : “We are talking about you hyung~.”

Sandeul          : “Ah~… Baro…!!! That’s so sweet~….”

You                   : “Crazy boys… (-___-‘)”