Chapter 1

Unexpected love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jasmine Pov

Urgh! i'm so tired! I kept tossing and turning when suddenly ..

Riinngg Riiinggg Rinngg~

I quickly pick up without even look at the contact name ..

"hello?"i ask with a croaked voice

" jasmine? where are you? you have a meeting in 10 minutes at YG building ...." my manager ask me

"what?! omhgomg! amelia .. meet call the ceo of the entertainment and say i will be abit late .. tell him i will expllain later! thanks amelia bye!" i quickly put down the phone and rush towards the bathroom ..

Author pov

After bathing you went to your walk in closet which is in the other room .. You are known as a fashionista , therefore a wadrobe was not enought for you .. You went in the walk in closet and glance through thinking of which to wear .. Eventhough you're late , you'r fashion will still be gorgeous .. You are finding something that issimple yet beautiful!

You decided to wear these ..you rush to your basement and look at your cars.. yes you have more than 1 car ..

 

You decide to choose lamborgini as its faster for you to reach your desitination ... In less than 10 minutes , you arrived at YG building .. You went straight to the meeting room as your manager told to you to meet them straight away at the meeting room . After asking for direction you finally reach .

knock

knock

As you went in the room you saw 5 guys sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter