Final

Dance

 

Dance
 
Sunny were smiling to herself as L watched the dance that she and Hoya were going to do. Sunny finally got the opportunity to dance with Hoya and she were excited. Some of the backup dancers sent her a clip of what the basic choreography was for her and Hoya. Sunny were currently watching the girl with her role wrap her legs around the boy with Hoya's role. L's eyes widen immediately. Then there was other pieces of choregraphy that made L have to look away.
After the video was done Sunny asked him "Do you like it?"
"Um, ye-yeah baby, it looks great" L replied
"Yeah it's awesome, I can't wait to dance!" Sunny said
"yeah and I bet Hoya can't wait either" he mumbled "Baby do you have to dance like this?" he asked
Sunny realized he was probably jealous from the dance she and Hoya would have to do.
Sunny replied "Yes, I have to" as she walked out of the room.
He groaned and said "Why can't I just dance with you?!"
Sunny giggled on how childish he sounded.
"Did you forget that this is for Hoya's song" Sunny replied "And who says you can dance like that,- or dance at all" Sunny said stiffling a laugh.
"Yah!" he yelled. "This girl is driving me crazy"
"But seriously baby, you don't have to worry because it is just a dance" Sunny reasurred him giving him a peck on the lips. 
"It better be" he mumbled again. "I should probably call Hoya and tell him to back off"
"Oh did I mention, he might be shirtless" Sunny said playfully.
His eyes would have fallen out from those words.
He groaned loudly again "Curse Hoya!" 
" I told you not to be worried and when did you ever get jealous of your own members?" Sunny asked him
"I don't but you made me like this" he replied leaning his forehead against hers .
"Wow then I guess I have some power" Sunny said.  "What would happen if I had a kiss scene?" Sunny asked playfully.
"Then you will never hear from that person ever again" L said making her giggle.
Sunny stood on her toes to give him a kiss.
"Why don't we do our own dance?" he asked as he captured her lips again.