One-shot: Breaking Up

Breaking Up

After coming out from the shower, you applied some medication on your wounds, as you were chase by some of Taeyang's sasaeng fans, you tripped and injure your knee. Luckily for you, there were 2 kind-hearted people helped you. But the girls who were chasing after you, managed to scarper away. You went to put on some comfy clothes, and went to the kitchen to cook something to eat. 

 

 

Whilst you are cooking, you remembered the day that Taeyang told the public about your relationship; he was a guest star in a TV Reality show called, 'Only The Truth' and all the questions he gotten were regarding his love life. He answered them truthfully and revealed that he is in a relationship. You were surprised by his action but at the same time you were quite happy that both of you don't have to go on secret dates and that you can finally tell the world that Taeyang is your boyfriend. But little did you know, that was also the beginning of your nightmares.

 

The first week of the announcement were quiet as you were not photographed by any paparazzi, but subsequently you start receiving dm from unknown social media accounts and it led to something even worse like death threats emails, threatening messages and even face to face criticisms from his fans saying that if you didn’t leave him, you will see yourself in a your death bed... The threats made you scared and sometimes you find yourself alone at home crying in a corner, you become jumpy whenever you were out. 

 

You went out of the house from bought dinner and whilst on the way home, you sensed that you were being followed, you quickened your pace but you hear mutliple footsteps chasing after. You panicked and decided to cut through via the back alley, in hopes that you will be able to lose them on your way home.

 

Sasaeng Fan 1: Leave Taeyang오빠 alone! *she shouted from afar*

Sasaeng Fan 2: Fxxking ! YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO BE WITH OUR 오빠!

Sasaeng Fan 3: He have status.. And... Who are you... You are just a nobody *she joined in* 

 

*you panicked and froze your tracks*

 

You: *you snapped back to reality and voice out...* Why can’t you just accept the fact that we love each other... Can you be happy for him? Just for Taeyang오빠? Why are all of you so selfish. *trying to plead with them*

Sasaeng Fan 1: NO!!! He is our 오빠! LEAVE HIM ALONE.

Sasaeng Fan 2: You are taking away OUR 오빠 from us...

Sasaeng Fan 3: You need to be punished.. *all of them inching closer towards you*

 

You saw knifes coming out of the their pockets, so you started to back away slowly until you found the opportunity to quickly run off like crazy. They start chasing you around the whole alley, and when you managed to find a corner to hide at, your legs finally gave way and you tripped and fell. You tried getting up on your own but your ankles and knees hurt too much, you cjust sat on the ground whilst still trying to hide from the sasaeng gfans as you could still hear their voices, a girl tapped your shoulder and asked if you are okay, so you turned back to look at the voice who has just spoken to you, she helped you up and got a ride for you.

 

You went home and pretend like nothing is wrong, while thinking about all the that has happened, you finished cooking and you limped towards the chair. You were facing your food but you just stared at it not moving an inch. You were terrified that something like this might happen again and when the next time comes around, you know you will not be so lucky that you manage to escape them. You decided that breaking up with Taeyang is the only way to stop this.

 

Thinking about breaking up with him, tears started to roll down your cheeks. Just then, Taeyang walked in to the apartment and find you sitting in the dark at the dining area.

 

Taeyang: Baby... Why are you just staring at your dinner? What's going on? Are you okay? *he asked as he gave you a pecked on the cheeks and sat beside you*

 

You knew what you were about to say would hurt both of you even more so you couldn't face him and you kept staring at your food...

 

You: 오빠... *you paused*

Youngbae: hmm? 

You: Let’s b...b...break up... *every word that comes out from your mouth was choking, and you felt your chest getting tigher*

Youngbae: What?... Why?!! What's going on?!! *he was taken aback*

You: I said... LET'S BREAK UP!! *you said while raising your voice slightly*

 

He grab your wrist and stood up to face you, he kept on asking you what's the problem, because he really don't understand.

 

Taeyang: Why?... Is there something wrong?... Why all of a sudden?... Tell me your joking right?...

You: *you decided to lie to him...* I’m tired of this... Of us.. You didn’t do anything wrong, but my love for you has faded and I don’t love you anymore... *you looked away*

 

But you knowing that once you look into his eyes you cannot hold in your tears anymore. And you didn't wanted him to choose between his fans or you, so you had no choice but to lie to his face. You just didn't want to see him breakdown due to his fans.

 

Taeyang: NO! You are lying!! Tell me... Did something happen? 

You: 오빠... It’s over between us...

Youngbae: NO... It is not over between us... Eunjin ah... I know when you are lying to me, you cannot even look into my eyes... Tell me what's wrong, we can fix it... *he tugs your arm, wanting to stop you from breaking up with him*

 

You sat there in silence as tears slowly roll down your cheeks, you tried to walked away but you flinched because of the wounds on your knees. The wounds made your knees weak, your whole body weakened... 

 

Taeyang: Eunjin ah... What happen to your leg? Why is there so many bruises? Why are your knees scraped too?? *he said as he lean over to inspect the injuries*

You: It's nothing... *looking away* I tripped... No big deal... *you answered with a restless tone*

Taeyang: NO... Did my fans bother you again? *he questioned in a sternly manner* Did they do this to you? Eunjin ah... Please... Tell me what's wrong... *he held both your arms and kneeled down to you, looking at you face to face*

 

His actions made you weak and you gave up pretending to be strong, you look into his eyes and you nodded. 

 

Taeyang: And is this the reason you're breaking up with me? *he asked again*

 

You nodded once more, as you bursted out in tears and leaped in to his embrace, with your face buried into his chest. 

 

You: 오빠... I'm sorry... *you sniffled* I’m really afraid... I didn’t know what else to do... I’m so sorry. *whilst trying to calm down*

Youngbae: *he your back whilst hugging you tightly* Eunjin ah... You were scared and got really hurt because of me... I’m sorry that I was not there to protect you. I promise that nobody is going to hurt you from now on, I will always be here to protect you no matter what. *he reassured you*

 

You didn’t say anything as you really felt security from his promises and that he is a man of his word. The amount of assurance he had given shows you how much he really love you, it made you felt that he swept away all the pain that you were feeling. He picked you up and brought you to bed as he lays down beside you, continuing to give you the embrace. You calm down and as you were drifting of to sleep, you heard his whispers...

 

Taeyang: I will protect you at all cost, Princess... You are the only one I need and I love you more than you can even imagine... *as he kisses your forehead*

 

 

 

Author's Note: Hey readers! I really hope you guys loved the one shot story I've written so far! I hope you guys do leave comments about it so I can improve in my writing skills! Thank you for the support! ^_^