Fanfic Moment #1: Jonghyun&OC;

Fanfic Moments

AU: High School AU

Terms: Friend turned Jerk, secrets...

As everyone else vacated the school and made way to the football field, I stayed back to study by myself. A friend of mine tagged along, her interest in sports nonexistent. Placing my books on a small table, I sat down on the cushioned chair, taking out my journal and flipping through it. Something felt wrong to me. My journals, ones that only I have touched, felt... different, as if someone else had laid their hands upon them. I began quickly and noisily flipping through all of them before slamming them back down onto the table, looking around dumbfounded. The reason only I had ever touched my journals is because I tend to doodle and write in them a lot. Not about school, but about my secrets. Being the quiet girl I was, I kept everything to myself, many times becoming overwhelmed by emotions that bottle up. There were things in there I never wanted anyone to know. Sighing and flipping through my main journal once more, I realized something; one of the pages was missing. But which page was it? I wasn't able to tell. I had written so much in the journal, I had no idea which page was which. Seeing my panicked state, my friend spoke up, lifting her head from her book for a second. "What's wrong?" She asked.

I furrowed my brows, mouth still gaping in confusion. "Someone's been going through my journals... I'm the only one who's touched them. There's no way anyone could have gotten a hold of them. How--?"

"Your journals? Do you keep them in your locker or with you all the time?" She asked, quirking a brow and interrupting me.

I turned to her, knowing that she possibly knew something about the matter. I nodded. "Yeah. I keep them in my locker. But I lock my lock--"

"I saw Jonghyun going through your locker earlier. I didn't think much of it. You guys are friends aren't you?" She asked, going back to reading her book.

"We are not friends!" I shouted in frustration with a loud sigh. "I'm going to be right back. Watch my stuff." I grumbled and grabbed my black journal, stomping my way out onto the football field. Making way towards the senior section of the bleachers, I scanned each and everyone's faces, looking for that sly, obnoxious face I grew to hate so much. When I couldn't find him, I stopped in front of a friend of his, crossing my arms. "Where is he?" I asked in a serious tone.

"Who?" The boy questioned, looking at me as if I were stupid.

I looked around in disbelief, exasperating softly. "Kim. Jong. Hyun," I retorted. "Where is he?"

"He's up there," a girl from the bleacher next to us replied, pointing up to the rows of empty bleachers behind her. "I think he's nap--"

"I don't care," I interuppted, making my way up. Every step I took reverbrated across the metal bleachers, making large sounds. As I came closer, I could see his outline beneath a bench. Once I reached the place where he was, I glared down at him. His eyes were closed, sleeping for sure. His silver bangs hung low over his eyes as the rest of his hair was stuffed into a white baseball cap. His uniform consisted of a crisp white shirt, black cardigan, white converse, and black jeans, which were against the uniform code but he always seemed to get away with it. I snarled and placed on knee on the bench, leaning over to look at him. "You. You looked through my journal."

A short moment of silence passed over us before he spoke up. "I don't know what you're talking about," he replied, eyes not opening. 

I clicked my tongue in irritation, shaking my black journal at him angrily. "My journals. You looked through all of them didn't you? Do you not understand the concept of privacy?" I said. "Oh, wait. You probaby don't because you're an obnoxious jerk. Your family may own the school, but you do not own my belongings. You can't just go through my stuff without my permis--"

His eyes sprung open as he grabbed me by the bowtie around my neck, pulling my face close to his. My eyes widened as I gulped, looking at his face hovering mere inches away from me. In a low voice, he whispered, "I own you. Of course I own your belongings."

I pursed my lips, brows knitting together in confusion. "O-own me? What the hell are you talking about? When did I ever belong to you?"

He stared into my eyes, making me nervous. "Since forever. You are mine. No one else can have you." He pulled me in closer, and I shut my eyes tight. The next thing I knew, a cold surface pressed against my lips. Opening my eyes, I saw he had pushed a piece of folded notebook paper against my lips. I looked at him, then down at the paper. "You can have this back." He said, closing his eyes again. 

I bit my lip, grabbing the paper and rushing back into the school. Stopping in the middle of an empty hallway, I unfolded the paper, staring at it. It was one of the papers I had doodled on at the beginning of the year. It was a large heart with an arrow through it. In the middle, sprawled in my messy cursive was my name and my crush's name. Was Jonghyun... jealous?