02.

Beautiful Change

 

 

[A/N]: I changed my title Change It Easy to Beautiful Change ;)

 

 

 

[KAI’S POV]


 

God, I’m hungry I thought walking toward my fridge, which was empty, of course. Damn it!

I grab my keys and went to the supermarket. But I wasn’t even out from my building that a hand grabs my shoulder.

 

“Look who is it! How are you sweetheart?” The old woman from 34C asks me, her tiny ugly dog in her arms.

“I’m fine, thank you. When did you come back?” I used to dogsit her “Apollo”; she’s really nice with me. Sometimes she even gives me some cakes or dishes she made. She treats me like her lost grandson, poor guy. He was killed in a horrible car accident when he was 17. Two weeks ago she went visit her daughter for the anniversary of his death. I know she’s really sad during this period but she always have a smile on her face and she’s still caring about others, especially me. She’s a strong woman; she’s a model for me.

“Yesterday night. I bought you a little something, here!” She searched in her bag and gave me a key ring with a Korean lucky charm. I looked at her, surprised by her gift.

“Don’t look at me like that! I went to a Korean restaurant and they were selling this so I thought about you. Maybe it will keep you happy and safe. I know how bad you miss Seoul.” She smiled at me. Oh my god this woman is really an angel.

“Thank you so much!” I hugged her tight and her tiny ugly dog bite my arm. “Damn it!” I yelled, which make the dog giggle. YES IT GIGGLES, THIS THING IS EVIL OK?! I don’t like this dog seriously, go to hell Apollo!

She scolds the gremlin and apologizes to me. “I’m so sorry Kai, I think Apollo don’t like when people get to close of me, he may be jealous” she chuckle and ruffle the thing’s head. “By the way, have you eaten yet? I made lasagna if you want” she smiled.

“Thank you, but I’ll pass this time. I need to go fill my fridge and make my own diner or I’m going to move in your apartment. FOREVER.” I amplified the last word, making her laugh.

“I don’t mine, come whenever you want!” she said and Apollo growled.

“I think our little dog is not agreeing with it” I sighted loudly.

Her phone rang and she excused herself before taking the call.

I whispered that I had to go waving at her. She nodded waving back.

I like her, she’s adorable.

 

Anyway, I headed to the supermarket playing the lucky charm she gave me. I put it in my pocket once arrived; I don’t want to lose it.

So, veggies, fruits, milk, eggs, rice, pasta, meat, fish, … I took all I needed quickly. I still didn’t eat and my stomach is punishing me.

I headed to the quickest checkout.

“Hey” the girl who helped me before smiled at me. My heart fluttered. Wait, no… it didn’t.

“He-Hey” I responded “Are you working here?” I asked, but I already knew the answer. She’s not behind the checkout wearing the supermarket’s uniform just for fun.

“Yes, it’s not a dream job, but I need money” she winked. “Are you feeling better?”

“Yeah, don’t worry for me” I smiled awkwardly. I paid for my products and I waved at her. “Good luck with your job, see ya”

“Wait!” I turned around; she was cleaning up her place. “I’m done; maybe we can go home together!” She smiled brightly, and I couldn’t refuse.

 

 

[Eileen’s POV]


 

He smiled shyly and nodded at my request. I don’t know why I feel so confused about him. I didn’t do anything but he touches me. I want to hug him every time I see him since the first time I saw him.

*Flashback*

 

I’m late! I rush toward the building where I was supposed to deliver the pizza. But a guy catches my attention. He just saved a little girl who crossed the road without looking, to join her mom on the other side. The little girl was crying so he comforts her and gave her a candy before escorting her to her mom. Without expecting it, I was crying too. This is weird, because I don’t cry easily.

He enters the building where I was supposed to go, so I followed him (and spy him). He checked his mail, one after one. But then he stared at a blue envelop, shaking. He opened it, slowly, and read it. I saw him holding his tears. He breathe deeply, still shaking and went into the elevator, and that’s when I lost him.

 

*End of the flashback*

 

It was a big shock for me when I saw he was the new guy at my school. Anyway, he escorts me to my home even if it wasn’t on his way. What a gentleman. We talked about everything and anything ; my job, his, the teachers, the students, bla bla bla. We had a great time, he’s funny and caring, which is something rare nowadays. I hope that maybe one day … no, forget it. That’s not gonna happen anyway…

 

 

 

 

 

Here's the first chapter !

I was so shocked when I saw all the people who subscribed to my fics all of the sudden :o Thank you so so so much !! 

I love you guys, you're the best seriously <3

Don't forget to comment, tell me what you think about it *wink wink*

_ Kaadys