Reunited

Where U At?

Seasons were starting to change, and the weather suddenly changed to a chilly & warm type of temperature. Jessica was just finished promotions in Japan & dominated Oricon Charts in the two months she promoted her popular digital single "Sweet Delight".She returned to Korea to relax and prepare for any upcoming activities. President Yang called her up and told her that there was a CF shoot for "T.O.P" brand coffee with actor Seo Ji Suk. (uh oh) "So...you will be leaving for Germany to shoot his CF, and I heard that it is going to be a very intimate one" he said nonchalantly pretending not to consider her previous relationship. Jessica was shocked by such news but knew "business was business" and she had to comply. "Yes sir, I'll will leave right away." she said bowing. A sad expression took over Jessica's face as her phone started to vibrate, it was Seo Ji Suk. "Oh...Mr.Seo Ji Suk" she said. "Hello Ms.Jessica, I heard news that I will be in a CF with you. I haven't heard from you in a while so it is an honor to collaborate with such a huge Hallyu star." he said excitedly. Jessica simply thanked him politely and had a simple conservation then bid farewell. She honestly did not seem him as a man as she just couldn't stop thinking about Youngbae.

On August 8th, Jessica took a plane to Germany alongside Seo Ji Suk early in the morning. Little did they know that Youngbae was dragged by YG's guards to Germany a few hours before them. (LOL hardcore) He struggled so much, but he knew he was outnumbered and outmatched. "What the f*** is your guys problem seriously?" he thought afraid to say it aloud. Youngbae arrived at the set where the CF was going to take place and saw a petite brunette woman a few distance away. "Is...that..Jessica?!" he thought. Youngbae tried to run away but the guards and an incoming YG approached him. "You will settle this problem with Jessica" he demanded. Youngbae simply bowed due to fear. Meanwhile, Jessica and Seo Ji Suk were preparing for the "kiss scene" for the CF. "I've been waiting for this moment forever" Seo Ji Suk said to himself. Jessica seemed like she was about to cry, but she concealed her emotions. "Ready...Set....Action!!!" the director shouted. The dialogue was starting and the lines from the script came out naturally as Youngbae could not stand to watch it. As the "kiss" was about to occur, Youngbae suddenly entered the camera shot and punched Seo Ji Suk hard causing him to fall down hard on his back rubbing his face. Jessica was both surprised to see Youngbae and for his actions. (To be honest, I feel sorry for Seo Ji Suk. He did nothing wrong for he did not know YB & Jessica were dating =( Poor dude. To be honest..I think it was YB's mistake lol but it was due to built up emotions so XP) Seo Ji Suk was surprised as well but he soon became angry at the sudden assualt. Fortunately both men were held back. "What the hell is your problem?!" Seo Ji Suk said.Youngbae was simply staring him down. The staff members led Jessica away from the scene. When both men calmed down, Youngbae decided to talk to Seo Ji Suk "man to man". "I gotta be honest...you did not deserve that" he said. "Ya think?!" he exclaimed. "Since you didn't know...you flirted with Jessica Jung because she is simply one of the most beautiful women on this Earth...You are a man anyway...I am truly sorry." he said sticking out his hand for a handshake. Seo Ji Suk was simply shocked to find out was dating someone without him knowing, he also felt sorry for Youngbae as it was unintentional. He shook Youngbae's hand firmly. 'So....that means I never had a chance huh? It was a one sided love all this time....." Seo Ji Suk said. Youngbae looked down with a sorry expression. "Ahaha...its ok man...Love is a crazy thing..." he said. Youngbae simply nodded in agreement. "Run to her Youngbae.....no matter what ANYBODY says, the most important thing is to follow your heart....Who makes your heart beat Youngbae? Jessica right? THEN GO TO HER!" he said with great authority. Youngbae simply nodded and gave a manly hug then ran to where Jessica was. Jessica was at a cafe near the filming location, worried what happen to the two. "What should I do? This is all my fault..." she said crying. 

Youngbae ran as fast as he could after asking her location from President Yang, encouraging him to show her all his love. he arrived and saw a crying Jessica in a corner table with a stylist comforting her. He walked slowly wondering how he should confess his love to her after all this time apart. His heart was beating so fast like the first time he saw her at the JYD dance studio. "Jessica...." he said. Jessica heard the voice and raised her head slowly showing her swollen face and red eyes from all the crying."Youngbae?" she asked quietly. He quickly embraced her tightly while trying to suppress the tears from not seeing her such a long time. "Jessica....I....I...miss you so much..and.." he stuttered due to anxiety. "Youngbae....." she said quietly. "I....I..." he mustered up his courage. "I love you Jung Soo Yeon..and I am willing to give up the profession I have loved for so long just for you. I won't care what antis, your fans, critics, whatever...What matters is that I will be at your side forever until the day I die..." he confessed. Jessica was taken aback by the strong statement. Youngbae suddenly knelt down with one knee and taking out a simple but classic diamond ring (President YG gave it to him ^^) out of his pocket. The stylist gasped and awed at the romantic proposal as Jessica was dumbfounded just staring at Youngbae."Youngbae?!" she exclaimed. "Will you marry me, Jessica Jung" he asked. The Germans spectating clapped and told her to accept it. "Yes....of course..of course I will marry you" she said. Large applauses came from the cafe, amongst them were the fake CF crew, Seo Ji Suk (who happened to meet a pretty German woman ^^), and of course President Yang.  They hugged and kissed each other. "Youngbae ah...I will also give up my profession for you.." she whispered in his ear. "Wha..What?! No Jessi-" he was cut off. "Shhhhh...we both have to make sacrifices...I want to spend all my time with you" she said with a smile. He simply accepted it gracefully.

President Yang released Jessica from her contract, while President Lee released Youngbae willingly when they returned to Korea. Fans, Music critics, etc were shocked and disapproved but they simply negated the hate as it was not important. The professional dancer/choreographer Youngbae & famous World Star Jessica Jung no longer existed, they now took over the role as lovers. A few months later, they got married in Seoul in a church wedding involving both sides of the families, JYD members, YMP members, and other close friends. They had their honeymoon back at Germany, where they had a lot of fun and made good memories. Around a year later Jessica conceived their child Dong Yong Ha in Seoul. They were obviously very rich and decided not to work anymore as they were set for life. (so lucky lol) Youngbae & Jessica decided to start anew with their newfound civilian life, where they started to help out the community while taking care of their child. In their beautiful mansion, Youngbae & Jessica stood outside their balcony holding hands looking at each other. "I do not regret leaving fame and fortune for love." she stated. Youngbae smiled then said, "Love doesn't do crazy things, it creates amazing connections and bonds between destined lovers..." he said. Jessica smiled back and cuddled with him under the sunrise......

THE END