Suddenly had the urge to "do" Junsu

Suddenly had the urge to Junsu

It’s a long day after the dance practice for TVXQ, everyone was exhausted.

“Hyung, I take a bath first. Ok. I feel so sticky.” Changmin ask as he walks to the bathroom.

Junsu slam his tired body on the couch, still on his white singlet and grey sweat pants, he lean on the couch and close his eyes, feeling the cold couch on his hot sweating body.

Yoochun who stand in front of the couch, swallowed hard his saliva while looking at Junsu. Yoochun’s eyes unconsciously following a sweat that drop from Junsu’s hair to his forehead and slowly trail down his cheek and stop on the able collarbone of his. Yoochun swallowed again.

Junsu open his right eye, when he feels someone was staring at him, “What?” when he saw Yoochun standing in front of him.

“No…Nothing.” Yoochun answered nervously when he caught in action. Hurriedly Yoochun walks to the kitchen and grab cold water from the fridge.

He gulps all the water, “…” he cursed.

Since Yoochun saw him practice for Xiahtic performance a few months ago, he always had an urge to touch him. It’s not like he never touch him before, they’re always so touchy though, but he wants to touch him in different ways.

And so today, Junsu was practicing Xiahtic performance again for next concert, and damn Yoochun was drooling over him. Junsu was wearing his outfit which is a white singlet and oh-so-tight white jeans. Yoochun couldn’t get his eyes off of Junsu, he followed every single moved Junsu made. He was madly crazy over him.

Yoochun go back to the living room where Junsu was still lying on the same spot. Yunho was sitting in front of him with close eyes. They had only two bathroom and now Changmin and Jaejoong used it, so they have to wait.

Yoochun slam his body beside Junsu, he stir a bit when he feel weight adding on the couch. Yoochun turn his faced, staring at Junsu. He his dry lips, and feeling the urge to taste the pinky lips of his best friend.

“Yoochun~ah…” His dirty thought get cut by Jaejoong who pat his shoulder.

“You can take a bath now. I’ll wake Junsu and Yunho up.”

“Oh, ok.” Yoochun tried to hide his madly red face and run to the bathroom. Little did Jeajoong now what was his soul mate thought before.

Changmin out of the bathroom 2 minutes after Yoochun enter the bathroom next door.

“Hyung, it’s empty now.” Changmin said to the already wake up Junsu and Yunho.

“I’ll go first, Yunho hyung. You’re the longest time to take a bath so it’ll be better if I go first, ok”

“Go ahead Junsu.”

Junsu run to the bathroom. Before he enters the bathroom, he knocks the bathroom next door.

Nok...nok…“Chun~ah…” he called Yoochun with the oh-so- seductive voice.

“Ehmmm…” Yoochun murmered from inside, held the urge to not open the door and drag Junsu in.

“Just want to call you, eukyangkyang, I’m right beside you, Chun~ah. Eukyangkyang.” Junsu teased Yoochun who rolled his eyes. “That kid.” He whisper softly and a smile creep on his handsome face.

Yoochun out from the bathroom before Junsu, he glance at the close bathroom door, and one more time he restrain himself to not kicking the door open and get himself in.

Yoochun run to his and Yunho bedroom before he really gonna do what his mind think.

Yoochun change to his pajama and sit on his bed open a magazine that lying on Yunho’s bed. Suddenly the door open, he look up, he thought it was Yunho. But, no, Yunho is in the bathroom now.

Junsu come to the room with only a towel wrap loosely on his thin hips, “Hai, Chun.”

Junsu walk past Yoochun to Yunho’s drawer. Yoochun’s eyes following Junsu, he swallowed hard again. The smell of Junsu’s soap fill the room and the sight of the water trail down Junsu’s upper body make it better or worse. Yoochun shift his gaze to the magazine again, even now he can’t concentrate anymore.

“I’m going to borrow Jaejoong’s boxer but I think I’ll try Yunho’s. I’ll borrow from you someday, Chun~ah.” Junsu grin as he looks up to Yoochun and digging on Yunho’s boxer again. Yoochun was speechless, ‘What is on this kid mind?’ Yoochun shook his head and back to the magazine.

His bed lift up from the adding weight, Junsu was sitting on the edge of the bed, holding one of Yunho’s boxers on his left hand.

“What are you reading?” Yoochun’s inhale deeply as Junsu move closer to see what Yoochun was reading. Yoochun back up a little from the almost Junsu, but Junsu was not helping at all, he moves even closer to Yoochun. And his towel shifts a bit, so Yoochun can see the oh-so-milky white inner thigh of him. Yoochun gulped again.

“It’s nothing, Junsu. You better get dress before you get sick.” Yoochun push Junsu lightly, but when he touched Junsu cold upper body, it send him a shiver all over his body. He has to bite his own lips to hold a moan come up his mouth. Junsu pouted, but then get down the bed and out of the room.

next ---->