Crush

Crush - Myungsoo

"Welcome to Question and Answer! Where we ask a very well known artist about a new idol. We previously interviewed Kim Myungsoo from Infinite about the new idol, ______ _______." The announcer, Mr. Tae, started the show. "Thank you for being here today ______."

"Thank you for having me." You happily said as you placed your hands on your crossed legs. You wore a black dress with black laced sleeves and cute black boots that hit your ankles.

"We are so happy about your new found fame and how famous that you came in a short amount of time, we would like to congratulate you for your success before we start." Mr. Tae said on behalf of the company.

"Thank you very much." You said humbly

"So now to get to the show. We interviewed Kim Myungsoo and lets see what he said about you." Mr. Tae said as you focused on the screen in front of you.

"What I like best about ______ is that she is her own person, she always stands up for herself and is wonderful by just being herself." Myungsoo said as he let out a nervous laugh. There was some mumbled talking before the next question.

"I really do like her new music, it is new and fresh and she is just so stunning that I know that she will make it far." Myungsoo covered his face as his blush quickly covered his cheeks. The audience laughed as you all watched the replay of the interview.

"Are you saying that I have a crush on _______? Really?" Myungsoo paused as he nodded and smiled brightly into the camera. "If there was one thing that I could say to you was good luck, Oppa will be cheering for you." Myungsoo blew a kiss into the camera as the footage turned off.

"What do you think about that _______." You had your hand over your mouth as Mr. Tae asked you.

"I think that it was super sweet of him to say all of those compliments and wishes for me." You said as you were bursting from the seams from happiness.

"How are you reacting to him confessing that he had a crush on you?" Mr. Tae asked not sure how to read you.

"Well, I am flattered by it." You paused to gather your thoughts on how you should proceed. "I think I will have to talk to Myungsoo Oppa about this crush." You smiled happily as Mr. Tae nodded.

"That can certainly be arranged." Mr. Tae pointed out to the audience where Myungsoo smiled and waved at you as you waved at him back, smiling uncontrollably.

"Is there a wish that you would like to leave this show with, since we are about out of time?"  Mr. Tae asked.

"I wish that all of my fans will support me through my next album and that you all are doing well." You blew kisses to your followers as the camera men called cut and you thanked Mr. Tae for his time. The audience bowed at you as they began to filter out off of the set.

A nice man escorted you backstage so that you could get your things and rest until everyone left.

Myungsoo waited til everyone had left and you had come back out from backstage. Your shoes skidded against the floor as Myungsoo stood up and put his hands in his pockets as he walked down the stairs from the audience chairs to the set.

”_________?” Myungsoo’s soft tone caught you off guard as you turned to him and smiled.

"Hello Oppa." You giggled that you were actually calling him that, since you were his biggest fan and always looked up to him.

"I was just going to ask you…. well… if you actually meant what you said today." He shifted his weight from one foot to another.

"I did, but I didn’t get to tell you everything. I thought it would be better if we were alone." You said not noticing how awkward that sounded until Myungsoo’s eyes opened widely.

"What?" He asked softly.

"I have had a crush on you too and I just felt to happy that my biggest idol likes me back." You looked down at the ground as Myungsoo smiled.

"Who wouldn’t like you?" Myungsoo jokingly said as he took a few steps towards you.

"A lot of people." You looked up from the ground as he shook his head softly at you.

"Not me, I will never not like you." Myungsoo smiled as he looked off to where the lights were turning off as the light hit his side profile perfectly making you blush. Looking back at you Myungsoo bit his lip as he fiddled around in his pockets.

”_______ would you mind if we… well… went out for a drink together?” Myungsoo took a chance on you.

"I would like that, Myungsoo." You nodded as you eyes lit up happily, his hand gently slid into yours as he turned to you.

"Please call me Oppa." Myungsoo said as he walked out of the set room with you.

"Yes, Oppa." You blushed at just having someone to call that to. Both of you walked off to talk and to have a wonderful afternoon together.