Coffee Shop

Love Triangle to Love Tangled
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kyumi's POV

It is school day today and later, Myungsoo will date Yuri at the coffee shop. I enter the class and saw Yuri sitting on my chair with her friends. "Excuse me. Would you mind to transfer into another seat cause that's my place." I told her, rolling my eyes. Yuri didn't stand up. "You know, I'm Myungsoo's girlfriend now. I should be always beside him not you, so distance yourself from him."

That girl was boiling me up. "Are you his pet to be beside him all the time? No, right?" I bluntly said. "No, I'm not his pet, but you are. Look how you always go by his side. You're not even his girlfriend." She said. "Yeah, I'm not his girlfriend or what but I'm his bestfriend who will stay and support him all the time." I defended myself. "Now as his girl, that's my job to do." She ended still staying at me seat.

Before I reply once more, Myungsoo entered the room and quickly went to his seat. I tried to avoid him and went to front rows. "Kyumi-ah!" Myungsoo yelled but I felt numb and weird.

"No, I'm not his pet, but you are..."

"No, I'm not his pet, but you are..."

"No, I'm not his pet, but you are..."

Those words keep replaying on mind and now I took Yuri's seat. The class has started and I glanced at the back too see how are they doing. They were sweet, talking and giggling secretly. Myungsoo didn't even bother to look at me nor talk to me. *SIGH* I looked at the teacher and just listened to her.

I

Please log in to read the full chapter