Chapter 33 - Part 2

Euphoria
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C h a p t e r  3 3

Part 2

Make sure to read part 1 first!

Donghae stood at the open balcony door of their hotel room, toweling his hair with one hand while looking at the ocean that was so close that he could hear the silent noise of the waves. A small smile tugged on his lips as he stood there like he stood there every morning; it had become a daily routine to him to watch the ocean for some time before he would wake up Eunhyuk.

It was the most relaxing thing he could imagine and he enjoyed to let his days start like that. His mind was at ease, his whole body was and he would've spent every single second of the day with standing there or sitting in the sand if they would let him. Well, thinking about it there was something else he liked to spend his time with.

The brunet grinned to himself and turned his head to look at the bed. Eunhyuk was lying on his stomach and the thin white sheet covering the lower part of his body couldn’t really hide the fact that he wasn’t wearing anything underneath. Looking around, Donghae saw some clothes lying on the floor near the bed; they had carelessly been dropped there just a few hours ago. The brunet bit his lips as he thought about how the last night had ended just like their first one in this room had – and most likely every night in between.

He stopped drying his hair and threw the wet towel over one of the chairs standing in their room before he slowly made his way up to the bed. Carefully he sat down on its edge and reached his hand out to play with the raven head's hair before gently massaging his nape.

"Hyukkie", he whispered. "It's time to get up."

Eunhyuk let out a groan and turned his head to the other side, hiding his face in his pillow. "Five minutes", he mumbled, his voice hoarse and muffled by the sheets.

A gentle smile tugged on Donghae's lips as he let his fingers trail from the other's nape over his back. He was barely touching Eunhyuk's skin and couldn’t deny that he was a little proud of the goose bumps he created. "Don’t you want to have breakfast?" he asked in a low whisper and made the other slightly shake his head. The only answer he got was a negative hum and he laughed silently as he heard how whiny it was. "But there are a lot of things you'll miss if you continue sleeping", Donghae said. Eunhyuk sighed.

"Don’t care", he muttered and nestled his face more into his pillow.

"Are you sure?" the younger asked with that hint in his voice and got up from the bed just to straddle the other. He perched down on Eunhyuk's backside and due to the fact that he himself wore nothing more than his boxer briefs, there immediately was this nice friction as he moved a bit and it made the body under him tense slightly. His hands roamed over the elder's tanned back before he let his hips forward only once, making the other let out a gasp.

"Donghae…"

The brunet smirked and bent down, hands still ghosting over Eunhyuk's back. "Hyukkie." His breath hit the raven head's ear as he spoke and he made sure to let out a low moan before he continued speaking. "Don’t you want to continue what we did last night?"

A pleasant shiver ran down Eunhyuk's spine and Donghae even thought he could sense it. He lifted himself up a bit as the other slowly turned around and immediately sat down again as Eunhyuk was lying on his back. Biting his lip, the brunet rocked his hips forward slightly and enjoyed the look in the elder's eyes that didn’t seem like he was caring about sleep anymore. The raven head's hands found their way to Donghae's hip and thigh and he let his thumb caress the warm skin; he had to close his eyes to not let out a sound as soon as the brunet gave him another of his hips.

"God, Donghae…"

The younger bent down a bit to place some butterfly kisses on the other's chest and neck, gave his skin a small and let his hand run through Eunhyuk's hair, face coming closer. "Don’t you want to make me feel good?"

Eunhyuk couldn’t suppress a moan as Donghae continued to move his body on top of him and before he could even think about it, one of his hands was placed in the other's neck to pull him even closer. The raven head's eyes flitted from the younger's eyes to his mouth and back before his eyes fluttered shut. He still pulled him closer, expected to feel the other's lips on his own and was surprised to feel skin instead. Opening his eyes, he found out that he was kissing Donghae's cheek and as the brunet pulled away, he had a bright grin on his face.

"You're awake!" he chirped and tousled the other's hair with both of his hands. "Now you can get up and get ready!"

The elder tried to fight off Donghae's hands and stared at him in disbelief. "You did that just to wake me up?!"

Donghae grinned and pressed a short kiss on the other's forehead before standing up like nothing had happened. He opened the cabinet's door to look for something to wear, not caring about the gazes Eunhyuk sent him. "It's your own fault. You didn’t want to get up so I had to bring the big guns in." He looked over his shoulder. "Come on, get ready! I'm sure the others are already waiting for us."

Eunhyuk groaned, both in frustration and disappointment, lifted the sheets a bit and let out a whine after taking a look at his crotch. "You're so evil! What am I supposed to do now?!"

His boyfriend threw a pair of boxers against his head. "Take a shower and get dressed, what else?" he laughed and winked at him as he saw the murderous gazes Eunhyuk sent him. While he pulled up his shorts, the raven head grumpily got up from the bed and wrapped the thin sheet around his waist as a soft knock on the door was heard. He walked up to Donghae, eyes narrowed and voice dangerously low.

"You'll pay for that", he promised; Donghae simply patted his cheek.

"I'll make up for it", he said with a grin and made Eunhyuk scoff before he disappeared in the bathroom. Another soft knock was heard and the brunet eventually opened the door; he was met with bright sunlight, incredible heat and the sight of a sweating Leeteuk. The leader wore sunglasses and the expression on his face was kind of pained.

"Good morning", the younger greeted and stepped to the side a bit, worry sounding in his voice.

"Morning", Leeteuk panted. "Do you mind if I come in for a bit? I feel like I'm melting."

Donghae nodded, relieved that it wasn’t more than the heat. He stepped more to the side to let the other enter. Leeteuk rushed inside the air-conditioned room and immediately flung himself down on a chair.

"Geez!" he said clearly out of breath and took his glasses off to wipe the sweat on his face. "It's not even nine in the morning and it's already that hot! How are we supposed to survive that?"

Donghae closed the door and walked back to the cabinet to continue his search for clothes. "It's not that bad", he said as he let his eyes travel over its content. "We'll stay on the beach today, right? That way we can just go and swim a bit if it's too hot." Leeteuk groaned.

"Yeah… But make sure you don’t stay in the sun for too long. You don’t want to end like Youngwoon."

Donghae pulled a loose shirt over his head; a frown appeared on his face as looked at the other. "Is it still that bad?"

Leeteuk laughed dryly. "I think it's even worse. Siwon said he couldn’t even take off his clothes on his own last night. They spent half an hour with it and still called for help."

"Oh."

Leeteuk sighed. "I told him to use sun blocker, but he didn’t want to listen… Where's Hyukjae?"

The younger nodded towards the closed bathroom door; they could hear the shower silently running. "Busy."

"Okay, so at least the both of you awake." The leader heaved himself to his feet. "The only one left now is Kyuhyun. I knocked against his door for ten straight minutes, but there wasn’t even a single sound. I'm going to kill him if he spent the whole night on his laptop again…" He headed for the door. "Fifteen minutes?"

Donghae nodded his head and Leeteuk left the room, but not without letting out a hiss as the heat welcomed him once again. A mischievous grin appeared on the brunet's lips as soon as the elder was gone and he quickly found himself in front of the closed bathroom door. He carefully listened for a specific sound and as he heard it just a short moment later, a bright grin flashed all over his face.

"Hyukkie?" he asked and the next thing he heard was a shocked gasp.

"…Go away!"

"Do you… need help in there?"

"N-no!"

Donghae bit his lip as he heard the other's sulking tone and turned the door knob. Fifteen minutes were by far enough time to do what he wanted to do, he thought and inwardly praised Eunhyuk for never locking the door behind him.

***

Being on the beach with the other members actually was exactly what Eunhyuk had thought it would be.

Heechul spent the whole day under a big sunshade, covered from head to toe with sun blocker and long sleeved clothes and Zhou Mi always close to him. With the sunglasses and floppy hat he wore he looked more like a diva than any time before – and that Henry had to sit in the boiling sun to fan him some air didn’t change that fact at all.

Kyuhyun also sat under a shade, his laptop on his legs and didn’t even waste a second with thinking about a swim. He didn’t say that much, but when he did he complained about the bad internet connection the hotel had. None of the members really cared much about that though; they were glad enough that he had even left his room to be with them.

Leeteuk and Siwon were the sun worshipers. Their main goal was to get a nice tan and to reach that they were lying in the sun the whole day, turned around in regular intervals and first got up when someone poured a bucketful of water on them. Kangin had been part of them until the day he had woken up as red as crab; since then he lay in the shade, all of his limps stretched out like a starfish. He didn’t dare to move at all and touching him was strictly forbidden. Heechul had offered to lend Henry to him for some time, but he had declined.

Yesung spent most of his time with exploring the flora and fauna around them, som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter