Chapter 1

The Greatest Love

"Hey, Janine you alright?" Her friend asked her. She didn't answer, but instead she hugged Mia, her best of friend. "H-he left me. He's g-gone." She said between her sobs. Mia was caressing her back. "Shh, we're still here. I' am still here." Mia said calmly. Janine was crying at her arms like a child. "He's not for you. Come on, let's fix yourself okay?" Janine nodded but still, her tears are streaming down her cheeks. Mia went to her walkin' closet and got some dress. 

 

She's carrying some blue Sunday dress and a little pink mini skirt and a little white top. Looking all excited, Mia put all the clothes at her bed. "Okay! The great plan! Operation forget your ex!" She just stared at her--confused. "O-okay." Janine smiled, bitterly. 'I miss him so much' Janine thought. How pathetic, her brain protest.

 

Janine tried a lot of clothes and shoes, even make-ups. Mia was the one who's excited.She just followed her best friend's will. How come she still misses him if he dumped her? She supposed to hate him, more like loathe him. How could he do such a thing when all she did was to love him? He broke her heart. And now, she don't know if she can still wake up in another morning without any heartaches. 

 

 

First is her dearest daddy, and now him. The most important guys of her life, dumped her. Left her in the most painful way. Her daddy died because of some accident on her 18'th birthday. After what happened to her daddy, her mom got so depressed and hated her. She thinks that it was all her fault, she lost her dad like she lost her mom, but in the most painful way.

 

"Hey, you're spacing out again!Ghad, I'm begining to feel like some mentally retarded person." Mia over reacted. She even brushed her cheeks with her dress. Acting all dumb, Janine started to laugh--hard. They were laughing like there's no tomorrow. Mia finally stopped making her stopped too. Wiping some tears on her eyes. "There you go! I really missed your laugh." Mia said. "Thank you." She whispered. 

 

 

Mia stood up and went to the front door. "Where are you going?" She asked. "Downstairs," Janine flashed a naughty smile on her face. "You're checking if my brother's here ey?" Mia's face turned beet red. "I- I'm not!" She protest. "Okay-okay, you don't need to shout. God! You're guilty as ever."Janine said. "I'm just going to check the m-maids." Mia smiled awkwardly holding the door knob.  "Suite yourself, we don't have any maids." Caught off guard, Mia started to turned really red. "Okay fine!" Mia slammed the door and left her laughing her hearts out. As soon as her best friend left the room, flashbacks of their memories crossed her mind, a few minutes later her tears streamed down onto her cheeks again. Why am I so weak? She cried until she felt asleep. 

 

Same routine when her father died, but this time not because of her dear old daddy but because her 'life' left her, broken into a thousands of pieces.