Final

I'll always be here

We arrived first on the plane while Sica and manager oppa is still on the airport. I am shaking with anger and didn't know what to do. How could some security guard wouldn't recognize another SNSD member?!

I cut off my thoughts when I saw Sica already heading on the plane. When I made sure that no fans or paparazzi's were watching us and the plane is closed, I quickly made my way to manager oppa and snatched my baby away from him. I brought her beside me and gently lay her while the paramedics are trying to check her up.

I looked around me and saw our kid leader and Yoona already crying while being comforted by Fany and our maknae. I can't help it but my own tears started to form when I felt someone hold my shoulders.

 

"It will be alright. Keep yourself together. Everything's gonna be okay." Sunny said, the one who's always sane when things like this happened.

"It's just that I'm worried. How hard did she fall that she have to be unconcious? How much pain did she suffer that time? How come that the guard isn't doing his job well? And why the didn't I do anything a while ago?!" I didn't realize I was already shouting and all the people around is looking at me.

"Hey buddy.." Soo made her way towards me and hugged me.

I sighed as she let go of me as we sat where I can see my unconcious Sica clearer.

We waited for a while, while she's being checked up.

 

After waiting for couple of minutes which seems like an eternity for me, the head of the paramedics told us to gather including manager oppa.

"Nothing serious about the injury. All that she got is the bruises from the hard fall. She may be unconcious for a while but later on, she'll be back to normal. Just make sure she won't get stressed because the headache might trigger again."

I quickly went her side while I hear manager oppa thanking the paramedics.

"I love you. Wake up soon baby." I lightly kissed her forehead and held her hand. We stayed like that until my eyes got heavier so I decided to take some rest.

 


 

I woke  up when I felt someone playing with my hair.

"Hey Sica~" I smiled when I saw my baby looking at me.

"Seobang.." she sweetly returned the smile and I suddenly rememberedwhat happened a while ago. I sat straight up and check on her.

"How are you feeling baby? Does your head still hurts? Oh wait how about your bruises? Baby come on, answ--" I was cut off when she quickly peck my lips.

"You worry too much, Seobang. I'm okay now...because I have you here beside me." she shyly said while she caressed my hands that's on her cheeks.

"Of course. Everyone's worried. Do you know that baby?  Especially me." then I hugged her tightly.

 


 

"Okay, in 3 seconds, you will go out and straight to the limo that will be assigned to you. The guards will lead you there. Just go for some pose and smile then hurry up. We don't want everyone to worry about Jessica's condition." manager oppa said.

"Wait! Is Sica allowed to walk fast? I mean, what if she gets dizzy and suddenly collapsed?"

"We won't allow that to happen that's why we will hurry and I want you, Yuri to walk after Jessica." he professionaly told me then he looks towards the other members.

"Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seo, you go first."

I heard girls squealing and cameras flashing when the three went out.

"Next would be Hyo, Sunny and Soo."

Seconds after they left, it was already our turn.

"Yoona, you go first followed by Jessica and lastly, Yuri."

The crowds cheered harder and louder while all the cameras were flashing on us. I keep myself close to Sica so I can guide her.

We were in the middle of walking when Sica grip my shirt tightly.

"Yul, I'm dizzy." I panicked and held her hand while my other hand sneaked on her back, guiding her so she won't fall.

"Just keep walking baby. Don't mind everyone. We're almost there." I whispered as the crowds went crazy after seeing my action towards Sica.

 


 

"Let's hurry up to the dorm so Sica will  be able to rest comfortably." manager oppa told the driver who just nodded.

"Yuri, just hold your girlfriend."

"Nae, oppa."

I wrapped my arms around her while her head is resting on my shoulders.

"Just close your eyes baby. It won't take long. I'm here."

 


 

I carried the sleeping Sica in my arms as we went out of the limo. The doctor is already waiting for us when we went inside the dorm.

"Just lay her on the bed for a while as we take medical check ups on her."

I watched them while manager oppa is busy explaining to the doctor what happened earlier and the others are resting on the sofa, waiting for Jessica's condition.

After minutes of waiting, the doctor explained us her condition.

"She became stressed a while ago because of the crowds and all the flashes. We don't want this to happen to her again so it's better of she take atleast 3 days off. Just let her stay here until she's back in her normal condition. Take care of her, girls. Just call me when something unusual or bad happens to her. That's it. I  have to go now because I still have some appointment to attend."

We thanked the doctor then he leaves.

"I might as well go now. I still have to explain this incident to Mr. Lee Soo-man. Take care, girls." he said then bid us goodbye.

We all stayed silent. Many things were in our mind now when Sunny speaks up.

"Oh guys, look." then she handed us her phone.

"Omo! There are already news about what happened." Fany said with worried look.

"What else can we expect?" Hyo said.

"Let's just leave them to the company. They will handle this incident." Tae said in a calm manner.

I look for more news on the phone and found some.

"Ohh.. It's a bad day for the Kpop today. Ailee unnie had her photo leaked, EXO lost and Eunhyuk oppa's account had been hacked and my baby Sica is injured." I pouted.

"It will be alright, Yul unnie." YoonA said and she held my hand.

I smiled at her then looked at my lover.

"I think it would be better unnies if we take a rest now. We had a long day today and we'll be busy tomorrow." maknae said.

"She's right. Let's go now." everyone stood up ready to go to their respective rooms.

 

I waited for them until Soo, my sleeping baby and I are left.

"Buddy.." I looked at her with puppy eyes.

"Aish. No need to give me that look. Go on and take care of your girl tonight. She's all yours. Don't do something stupid or else you won't get a next time."

"Thank you buddy!!" I quickly hugged her before she get out.

I was about to lay down beside my baby when the door suddenly opened.

"Oh buddy, did Yoona already know that we'll change room for tonight?"

"Not yet. Just tell her. I know she'll understand. And oh, please turn the lights off and lock the door before you leave. Thanks Soo buddy!"

"You lazy ."

 

I turn the lampshade on so I can see my angel's beautiful face.

She stirred up when I caressed her face lightly.

"Hi~"

"Seobang.."

She tried to sit but struggles.

"Woah.. Hold on there baby." I guide her so she can sit properly.

"How are you feeling?" I asked then held her hand and gently massaged it.

"I'm feeling okay now, seobang. Headache's already gone, I hope."

I kissed her forehead.

"Don't worry. Everything's gonna be alright soon. I'm here. I'll take care of you."

I explained her eveything that the doctor said.

"What? 3 days? How about the fansigning event tomorrow and all my schedules?"

"Baby.. You worry too much. That's bad for you.. Your schedules are all cancelled so you don't have to worry about anything. And as for me, I only have some important chedules maybe one or two and then the rest, well, you know I always have my ways just to be with you." I wiggle my eyebrows at her.

She playfully hit me in the arm which I thought is cute especially when it's coming form Sergeant Sica.

"Yah! You don't have to do that for me, seobang. I can take care of myself. I don't want to disturb you and manager oppa will get mad at us."

"Who says you're a disturbance? You've never been and never will be a disturbance to me. Remember that baby. Hey.. Don't you want me to take care of you?" I pretended to get hurt.

"Of course I want you baby to take c--"

I cut her off by kissing her lips. It's our way to hush each other. ;)

"Then all is well. Don't worry about it baby. I'm sure manager oppa will understand. C'mon, lay down and rest."

I gently lay her down as we shared the blanket.

After a while, I felt her hands on my waist.

"B-baby?" I nervously said.

"Seobang.. I can't sleep~" she teasingly said.

"Baby, I know that tone. We can't do it right now. You're not feeling well."

I want her to stop because I care for her but my body is acting differently.

"But seobang~~~ I missed you." she put her hand inside my shirt and gently caresses my tummy.

Oh.. Just some more and I can't resist it anymore.

"Baby y--"

I was taken aback when she suddenly shifted her position above me and gave me her icy glare.

 

 

Uh-oh

 

 

"I. WANT. YOU. NOW."

I nodded and with that, she kissed me hard. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her lips on mine. Oh God.. she tastes like strawberry as always. I missed it.. I caressed her back until her kiss is turning into passionate one. I asking for an entrance while my hands is busy on her abs. Slowly, I slid my tongue inside . I rolled and changed our position so now, I'm the one who's on top. I heard her soft moans between our kisses which arouses me. I slowly pulled out and look into her eyes full of lust. And with that, I kissed her again with hunger and need. I showed her how much I miss her through our kisses. I her neck while my hands are busy roaming all over her body. She moaned louder when my hands traveled on her melons.

"Seobang.. Please."

"As you wish, my princess."

I turned off the lampshade as we continue our "business" that night.

 

 

 

Let's just say, she sleep for about 16 hours after what we did. >:)

 

END

 


Keke~

How was it?

It's already midnight here and I'm so sleepy.

I'll just check for typo and some grammatical errors tomorrow.

Bye~bye!