Protection

Because I Can't

So, they went to the hotel which GD is staying. They went into his suite after asking for an extra bed. "Sir, tomorrow schedule will start at 9 am in Réel Pur Studio. Mr. Taeyang will be waiting for us in the studio. Hyoyeon explained while standing and GD just sit on his bed. "Yes. Okay." GD nods and lays down weakly. "Are you okay, sir? You look pale" Hyoyeon worried. "I'm fine" he weakly answered. "I'll bring you warm water, sir." Hyoyeon walked to the mini bar. She brought him a glass of warm water. But then, he saw him sleeping without changing his wet shirt. "Sir. Sir." she's trying to wake him up but he's not waking up. Then, Hyo put her palm on his forehead. "Hoh! It's hot" then she rushes to the toilet and wettens a face towel. Then, she place it on his forehead. She changes his position to a comfortable one. "Hmm~ What should I do about his shirt? Hmm~ " Hyoyeon is thinking. "Sir, sir. You need to change, sir" she tries to wake him up but he doesn't respond. "Look like I don't have a choice" Hyoyeon sighed and changed his shirt for him. Before sleeping, Hyoyeon ask him to eat meds and replace the towel. When she wants to walk to the living room, he hold her wrist. "Oh! Sir, you're awa~" Hyoyeon can't finish her words because GD is whinning. "Don't go. Stay with me. Mum~ I'm sick~ Mum~" that's what GD says. "Poor person you are, sir" Hyoyeon symphaties him. Then, she tried to remove his hand softly. She made it and place his hand on the bed gently. Then, she walk off to the living room to sleep.


After three hours, GD woke up weakly. He heared an alarm sound came from the living room. He went to the living room and realized Hyoyeon is awake. She stands and wanted to walk to his room with her eyes shut. He just observe. She wettens a new towel and brought it to the bed, then she realize he's not there. "Eyh?" she's shcoked. "Hyo, I'm here" GD is standing at the door. "Sir, you're awake?" she sleepily smiled. He walked towards her and sit on the bed, in front of her. "Thank you, Hyo yah. You change my clothes and took care of me." he said. "It's nothing, sir. If you get sick, I'm in trouble. I have no choice" she smiles with her eyes closed. "Yes, you have no choice" he said it softly. "Anyway, sir." she said. "Yes?" he answered. "You see~ the only one who called me 'Hyo yah~' is my mother" he smiled. "Really?" he asked. "MMM!" she nods. "But, I've remembered that you wrote you have no family in Korea after your dad passed away when you're 12." GD stated. "Mum... gone when I'm 3 years old. I  knew the way she called me by videos dad recorded, Jiyong yah~ Hmm." she smiled but tears flows from her closed eyes. "Hyo, are you okay?" he asked. "I'm fine. I'm sleepy, Jiyong yah" she walked to the living room and slept. GD put a comforter on her and sat on the couch beside her.

GD's POV

Look like I'm not the only one who is pathetic when it comes to family..... Hyo yah~ Why? Why did you come only now? 

POV ends

GD stares at Hyoyeon lovingly. Then, without intention he pecked her lips. "Omo! What did I done? HaisH! You fool, GD!" he steal a glance at Hyoyeon looking whether she's awake. It turned out she's still sleeping so, he ran to his room.


Outdoor Photoshoot=

"Hachhoo!" Hyoyeon sneezed. "Are you okay, Hyoyeon sshi?" Taeyang asked. "Yes, don't worry" Hyoyeon smiled. "Hyo. Please get me a coffee." GD said from afar. "Yes, Sir! Excuse me, Taeyang sshi. Haachoo!" she bowed to Taeyang and ran. Taeyang smiled. "Here, sir. Heechoo. Sorry, sir" Hyoyeon gave him the cup. "Are you okay?" GD asked while sitting. "Yes, sir. Don't worry, sir" Hyoyeon smiled. "Okay." GD nods. "You don't really look happy, sir. Anything wrong,sir?" Hyoyeon asked. "Mmm! Look (pointing to the model)" GD pointed. "What's wrong, sir? She's beautiful." Hyoyeon look at the models. "No, she's far way too tall. We need other model for our promotion in Korea. What a waste, the set here very good." GD sighed. "GDbabe!" a girl shouted and heels sound heared clearer towards them. "Babe~" a familiar came and kissed GD's cheek from his back. "I'll help you" she smiled. "What are you doing here?" GD asked while standing with a bored look. "For you." she hug his arm. "Oh~" GD nods. "Lizzy sshi, hello" Taeyang came and smiled. "Hello! Taeyang" she smiled and do that little waves. "Let's get started!" she excitedly clapped. "GD oppa, what should I wear?" she do that aegyo face and voice while getting closer with GD. "Hyo, can you please lead her to the stylist and tell the stylist what to do." GD ordered. "Yes, sir" Hyoyeon smiled and show Lizzy the way. Lizzy does an arrogant look and followed Hyoyeon.

Photoshoot ends, 6.30 pm.=

"And that's the last one! Good job, everyone! See you again, tomorrow!" the photographer yelled happily. "Haih~ Glad it's done" Hyoyeon smiled as she clean up her stuffs and GD's. "Hyo, let's grab dinner together tonight. Everything is on me."Taeyang smiled. "Really?! Thank you, Taeyang sshi!" Hyoyeon smiled. "Oppa, (Lizzy hug GD's arm) let's eat together." Lizzy smiled. "No." GD refused. "Mmmch! You're no fun! Hmmh!" she sulked. GD keep his silence. "Wah~ Look at Hyoyeon and Taeyang. Look like they are going somewhere together. They look good together, right, oppa?" Lizzy pointed HyoYang who is walking together. "hmmh, let's have dinner together." GD said and rushes to his car while Lizzy has her little run following his back. Hyoyeon and Taeyang went in Taeyang's car. "Sir, please follow that car" GD ordered the driver. The driver nods and starts driving. "She didn't even bother to tell me she's going" GD said softly. "Oppa, thank you for treating me dinner. I love you~" Lizzy came closer to GD and lean her head on his shoulder. "Please, don't." GD plead with a strict voice towards Lizzy.

 

In Taeyang's car=

"Hyo sshi, how's Paris?" Taeyang asked. "Hecch!(sneeze) Excuse me. It's wonderful!" Hyoyeon excitedly said and smile. "Did you buy souviners already?" he asked. "Ah! You're right! I forgot! Taeyeon! Heccho! Excuse me" Hyoyeon cutely said with her 'forget' face. "Taeyeon? Just her?" he asked teasingly. "Heechho! Excuse me.... It's not like that. She's my best friend and she's getting married. I thought og buying her anything while I'm here. I totally forgot." she expained. "Oh.. I see..."

After a while talking, Hyoyeon felt sleepy and accidentaly slept. Taeyan realized and smiled. He stop to a nearby side and put his coat on her. he smiled. "You're pretty, Hyo shhi." he smiled and continue driving to the restaurant. "You made me happy, Hyo sshi" he smiled. 

 

to be continued~ sorry for the late update.