The Past

The Female Butler

Amber is sitting in class in her American school.

The teacher starts asking the children, what they want to be when they grow up.

"I want to become an astronaut." someone says.

"I want to become a singer." another child says.

"And Amber, what do you want to be, when you grow up?" The teacher asks.

Amber thinks for a while.

"I want to become a butler." she says.

Some of the children laugh.

"Girls can't be butlers." one boy says.

"Yes, they can." Amber says.

"Amber is right, there are women, who can be butlers, but there are few of them." The teacher says.

"Well, Marcus, what do you want to be?"


The royal family celebrates Prince Taemin's 5 year old birthday.

Prince Taemin gets birthday presents and is happy about all the gifts he gets.

Prince Kibum and his other brothers play together with expensive toy cars in Jonghyun's room.

Their mother is in Mokpo and has promised to come back to Seoul, where their royal house is.

While their mother is drived to Seoul, the driver had drunk too much and didn't dare to tell anyone.

The driver is driving too fast all the way and it makes their mother frightened.

The car crashes into a van and their mother ends in the hospital.

She dies right after entering the hospital.

While at home the king receives a call from the hospital and finds out that his lovely wife is dead.

He doesn't dare to tell his children that their mother is dead, because his children don't know anything about dead.


15 years later...

Amber never got the job as a real butler, the only butler job she got was working in a butler café, that was close enough, but still not real.

Amber is sitting and watching Twilight at home.

She doesn't quite like the movie and when the films ends, she goes to an other channel.

In that channel, she sees that the royal family has decided to make Prince Kibum the king after the king's death.

She starts almost falling for him.

"I will travel to South Korea to get the job I always dreamt of and work for this guy." Amber thinks for herself.

She goes to her mother, who is in the kitchen making dumplings.

"Mother, I have decided to go to South Korea." Amber says to her mother in Chinese.

"Why are you going there? You don't understand Korean well." Her mother asks.

"I am going to be a butler here and I do understand Korean, I learned it from K-pop." Amber answers.

"I don't think that you understand it enough anyway, but let us have a bet, if you become a butler, I will give you a car to ride in and if you not become a butler here, I will make you get a job as a maid."

"But mom I don't want to be a maid, maids are totally girly and have some girly skirt that can show their underpants."

"You have to be, if you lose this bet."

"I will become a butler in Korea, no doubt."

Then Amber walks to her computer and searches for when the plane to South Korea will be, it shows up to be the day after and early in the morning.


All the bodyguards are having a meeting.

"Now we have to protect Prince Kibum more, because he is going to be the king after his father." Jeongsu (Leeteuk) says.

"Why is Prince Jinki not going to be king instead of Prince Kibum?" Han Geng asks.

"That is a hard question, Han Geng. We don't know either." Jeongsu answers.

"I have heard that it is because the king likes Prince Kibum the best." Heechul says.

"Hey new kid, Harry Potter." Jeongsu yells.

"My name is Henry, not Harry or Harry Potter." Henry currects.

"Whatever your name is. Harry Styles, you are now in charge of taking care of Prince Taemin at first." Jeongsu says.

Henry facepalms.

"Harry Potter and Harry Styles. What will be next?" Henry thinks.

"And Sungmin, you are now taking care of Prince Kibum, because you saved him once and because he needs most bodyguards." Jeongsu says.

"Alright sir." Sungmin says.

"Now this meeting is over." Jeongsu says.


The mafia gang are in their secret place talking about Prince Kibum.

"Why did this guy have to be the becoming king? He is a mean man, who only wants to make other people life worse."  Taeyang says.

"That is how every rich person is." D-Lite says.

"They are all so spoiled and egoistic" ????? says.

"We must kill Prince Kibum, so that the whole royal family will be in pain, also my father will." G-Dragon says.

"After we kill Kibum, we will kill the royal family and after we kill the oyal family, we will make the world explode." TOP says.

They all start to get evil smiles on their faces.


How is the first chapter?

LOL I think I made the bodyguards sound like a military team (oh sorry for reminding you of this)