Just WooTae

WooTae After Winwin

"Honestly Wooyoung really like doing a show with Taeyeon" Yeeun says it without any guilt on her face or her tone. I gulped and only smile awkwardly. I press my sweaty palms on my jeans and my face is getting all red.

 

Taeyeon only laughed at me cutely. Showing her neat teeth and looking at me. Don't fall into her gaze, don't look into her eyes, don't look don't look I said to myself. Cause if I did that the reds on my face will spread all over my ears too.

 

"What about us~?" Taeyeon asks and hits my shoulder cutely. I just can't resist her, really. I only smiled and put an I-don't know-what-should-I-do look before turning my head away from her. I can't look into her eyes for a long time.

 

"You should have said something~" Taeyeon hits my shoulder again, cutely ofcourse. Her action brings laughter to the other MCs and Wondergirls members as well. But here I am, can't say anything. Even a word. I'm too obvious.

 

"That's not it" I said it, still trying to be calm. I'm a honest person and I can't lie for . But this time there's no way I can be honest. "We're all friends here" I tried to convice them that. But ofcourse Taeyeon is still the one holding a special parts inside my heart. But she don't know it. So, yeah.

 

"Your face is red" Shinyeong-noona says, in a teasing tone. Of course its red! I'm being teased about Taeyeon. I ask them to change the question, and they did. Its a relieve. 

Well, The girl next to me keep smiling and everytime I talk, of course she will look at me but I'm feeling nervous. My hands are sweating again. The shooting end up smoothly and we're all freed to go and rest. Taeyeon and I, and the other casts are saying thankyou to the staffs and to the PD before taking our rest. WG had to leave soon because they got another schedule.

I seated my self on the couch inside the studio. Wow, Taeyeon follows me here and sits next to me. She smiles and shakes her hand with mine. 

 

"It's been fun working with you!" she said while laughing "Your hand is all sweaty" She press her hand to the couch to let go of the sweat she got.

 

"Yeah, I've been sweating so much since they teased me about us" I laugh, I didn't realize I was saying that. I'm in danger?

 

"Eyy stop joking!" She slaps my thigh before standing up from her seat. "I'm leaving first, I'll call you on my radio show!" She waves her hand before dissapearing to the backstage.

 

I leave after I change my clothes to a more casual clothes and my manager drives the car to 2pm practice room. I throw my bag on the bench inside and join the members lazily. After about one hour later, we have a short break. I drink the water and pick my phone from the bag. Taeyeon haven't call me yet. I sit in the middle of the members. Junho peeking to my phone as he smiles a teasing smile at me, making his eyes shaping lines.

 

"Did you confess to her?" Taecyeon said while ruffling his hair with a small towel. I shook my head. Suddenly my phone rings. Taeyeon.

I mouthed 'Taeyeon' to all of the member and they falls to silent. I choose to make them hear it. i touch the speaker icon on my phone.

 

"Taeyeon-ah" I said happily.

 

"Ne! I promise to call you right?" She laughs happily as the member falls into her cuteness. "I want to say something, and you must answer it right away" she added.

 

"Oh! me too!" I said in a high pitched tone, she only laughs at it and told me to spill it first. I cleared my dry throat.

 

"So... I know I can't say this in person but I really have to spill it out..." She only asks me to continue my sentences in a soft voice. "The things that Yeeun said earlier were true, I like it to be with you"

 

"Oh.. Okay" Suddenly a lot of 'oooo' voices from a crowd can be heard. Taeyeon only laughs awkwardly. "well. It's a broadcast radio and it records all the thing you've just said" Taeyeon let out her ahjumma laugh. 

I hit my temple with my palm, the rest of the member only shooks their head and taps me on the shoulder. I hung up from the phone. 

 

(A/N : You guys can choose the ending on your own wether Taeyeon will loves wooyoung back or They'll just end up as a friend. kkkkk)