Getting a dog.

Well.....!

"I'm sorry, Seungho, but seriously! You never show much affection! This guy does! I just can't be with you! Not like this! I'm leaving!" Minah said.

I just stood there, not really knowing what to do. I was aware that she had made a decision and as far as I knew her, she would stick to it.

"I'm really sorry, you know that!"

"Then you should've acted on it before! I can't live with someone who always says `I'm sorry` everytime we fight and then right after you don't even care to try to change, even a little!!" 

"Bye Seungo...." 

"Wai-" My words were cut short by the front door slamming shut. 

Well....!.... I knew I wasn't exactly the most interesting and caring guy out there, but Minah always seemed like she wanted me to care overly much about her whole life! I was an artist, I didn't have time to investigate her life! And who in the world would actually like their boyfriends to stalk them everywhere!?

I sighed before slumping down in the couch. The worst part was actually that I already could feel the heavy silence take over.

"What now" I asked myself as if I were expecting an answer.

I buried my face in my hands before sighing. 

 

 

The next days went by slowly without much happening. I went to job, which were to teach others to draw. Other than that, I spent my days at home walking around without doing much. Until one day when my phone rang.


"Hey, Seungho hyung! How are you feeling?" I heard G.O's voice say.

"Hi G.O. Oh, you know...The usual...."

"You mean sitting by your desk at home, looking out the window like a forgotten puppy?" 

"Something like that...."

"Get yourself a fluffy little dog, won't you?" 

"But, don't they need a lot of caring?" I asked back unsure.

"Seungho.....Look at yourself!"

"God! I hate it when you're right!" I sighed in defeat.

"Now, go and do as Cool-G.O has told you to! You'll be feeling a lot better one you get one!"

"Yeah....Yeah....Maybe..."

"See you later then, I have to go bother Mir for my daily fun time!" G.O said and I could feel his grin through the phone.

"Let the poor guy off sometimes, will you? what has he ever done to you?" 

"Nothing really, It's just.....His face, that makes it unbearable not to!" 

"I suppose messing with him is......quite funny...." We both laughed.

"Bye G.O!" 

"Bye hyung!"

I put down the phone before leaning back and thinking over what G.O had said.

Maybe a dog wasn't such a bad idea...? 

 

 

I looked at the dogs in the animal shelter. I had finally decided to buy one and now it was no going back!

"Hey there!" I said and patted a small cute dog. It looked at me with adorable eyes and I knew there and then that I had fallen for this dog.

"I'll take this one!" I said to the owner.

"Sure thing!" 

 

 

"Okay! Some rules before I let you run around on your own! No peeing inside and no messing up everything I've got, is that clear?!" I looked down at the dog sitting in my couch, sniffing everywhere and not caring at all for what I had to say.

"You seem to already be quite comfortable or what?" I said before sitting down at the couch, patting the little dog. 

 

The next day went by faster and I took the little furball out for walks often. It felt better having the little one beside me and he always managed to cheer me up. He also had clearly made his point when I tried to make him sleep at the carpet on the floor, and he had ignored me and taken over the bed once and for all.

"Stop it! Bad dog, come back here at once!" I shouted after him as he ran across the park. He had seen the oppurtunity to chase a butterfly, when the leash slipped from my hand. I was just about to pick it up, when he ran like a rocket.

It wasn't before a girl had managed to get a hold of his leash that he stopped.

"Thank you so much!" I said while trying to catch my breath.

"No problem!" The girl smiled a sweet smile to me.

"What an adorable dog you have! What's his name?" She asked after giving me back the leash.

"His name is....." I just realised that after this long, I had still not thought up a fitting name for the little beast.

"Joon!" I said quickly as I didn't want to look weird for not knowing my own dogs name, and that was basically the first name that fell into my head.

"Hello, Joon!" The girl said and patted Joon's head.

"I don't know how to thank you enough for cathing him! I was afraid he might run out and across the highway" I said feeling chills down my back while thinking about it.

"Oh, don't worry about it! Unless....I wouldn't mind a dinner" The girl smiled.

"Really? Sure thing!"

"Great! Would you mind picking me up tomorrow? My name is suzy!"

"Not at all! My name is Seungho" I smiled back. 

Maybe there were some benefits of having a dog for my social life too!

"Okay then, here's my number" Suzy wrote it down before saying goodbye with a big smile.

"I guess your little run-away wasn't that bad anyway!" I said to the now called Joon.

 

 

"How do I look?" 

Joon just lied there on my bed, not really caring at all for what I had to say....Obviously!

"You better be a good dog now, okay! I won't be late, but try not to break anything!" I warned Joon as I patted him on his head.

"See you cutie!" I said, giving him a kiss on the head, before going to leave.

Once the dog sensed that I was leaving he jumped after me, clinging to my side. He had become rather attached lately and would always ignore me when I was around, but once I was about to leave, I would seem like the most precious thing to him. 

"Calm down handsome! I'll be back soon!" I said before closing the door. I could hear him bark for a while before it went quiet, which could only mean that he lied down to wait infront of the door until I was back.

 

 

It had taken a bit longer than I had predicted before I came back, and so I sneaked in, hoping that Joon had already gone to sleep. If not he would get crazy because he thought I had left him.

"Woof!!!" 

I jumped as I heard a bark behind me. I got scared less as I had just believed him to be alseep.

"Hey, buddy! Sorry I'm late" 

He just went crazy and didn't let me go at all. I had to sit there patting him for 10 minutes before he was finally satisfied.....-.-'

"I'm truly sorry! It won't happen again!" I said as a reassurement. 

As he was now at ease with knowing I was back he lazingly went over to the bedroom to sleep. I sighed before changing and going to bed myself. It had been a good day and Suzy was so cute and funny. 

Finally my life seemed to look up a bit!

 

 

"Joon!! Come here, right now!" I shouted.

The little dog came walking in with such innocence in his eyes, that it was unbelivable that he was the cause of this whole mess in the kitchen.

"How did you even manage to do this!!?" I said looking almost amazed at the heavy mess he must've done while I was away last night.

The dog ignored me before running over to the mess and slipping so that he was covered in ruined food.

"Stop it, you little devil!" I shouted before grabbing him. 

I put him in the bathroom with a closed door, before walking into the kitchen and cleaned up the big mess.

 

"Okay you little monster! Now it's your turn" I said as I closed the bathroom door behind me and looked over at the dog.

"Stay still will you!" I said as he was running around, denying to take a bath. I had warmed up water in the bathtube and was now trying to catch the little bastard. 

Finally I got a hold of him and managed to put him into the bathtube. But not without making myself soaked. 

Once he was in the bathtube he sat still, looking defeated.

"Oh, don't give me that look! You needed this bath!" I said to him. 

"God! It's so much fog in here! ! I forgot to open the window!" The fog made it almost impossible to see the little dog and I went over to the window to open it.

 

"There we go!" I said as I had opened the window and the steam had started to slowly go away.

"I've got no idea why it came so much steam in the first place...That's never happened before..." I said, more to myself.

"Okay, let's take a look at you, shall we!" I said before streaching out to touch the little furball. 

I screamed and fell backwards as I suddenly realised it was a ing guy sitting in my bathtube!!

 

"What the !! Who the hell are you!?" I shouted, being in so much shock  that I could feel myself on the verge of fainting.

"The guy just looked at me, he sat there looking quite uncomfortable himself" 

 

..................

 

"J-Joon.......?" I said as I suddenly got the most horiffic thought ever.

The guy turned his head at me and looked with question in his eyes. Waiting for a command.

 

No.ing.Way..........................!