Jealousy; Making up.

Skinship Addicts

"Henry~~~~~" DongHae called out in perfect English. He found the Canadian sitting on the living room couch, browsing through a fashion magazine. Henry looked up and smiled sweetly, "Good morning, hyung~" DongHae plopped down beside his cute dongsaeng and ruffled his hair fondly. "Awww~ You're so cute!"

The two men averted their gaze on each other when they heard footsteps nearing. The evil maknae, KyuHyun, had entered the scene. He stared at the two men who were practically oozing cuteness for a moment before commenting nonchalantly, "Hae, Henry, are you cheating behind Hyukkie and Mimi's backs? This is good news~" KyuHyun smirked playfully and pulled out his phone. He clicked on EunHyuk's contact and when the call was answered, KyuHyun grinned while fulfilling his duty as the evil maknae. "Hyukkie~~Hae is cheating on you~" Then, all that the three men received was silence from the other line.

A few seconds passed before EunHyuk shrieked through the phone, "WHAT?! WHO IS HE FLIRTING WITH THIS TIME?!" DongHae paled upon hearing that and was about to scream a protest, but KyuHyun beat him to it. "He's hugging and being all lovey-dovey with Henry~" As soon as KyuHyun was done speaking, DongHae and Henry looked at each other and finally realized how physically close they were being to each other. They immediately moved to different ends of the couch and coughed awkwardly. Meanwhile, the phone call with EunHyuk continued as EunHyuk sighed dramatically. "So it was just little Henry? Well, let them flirt for all I care. Those two idiots don't even know the correct definition for affair. Sheesh, I thought Hae was leaving me for SiWon or something. I'm gonna hang up now, Kyu~ I'm busy!" KyuHyun raced to press the red button and he smiled proudly when he, indeed, have beat his hyung to hanging up.

DongHae and Henry sighed in relief at EunHyuk's carefree reply. KyuHyun noticed this and continued on with calling ZhouMi, happy when he found out that his two band mates have tensed up again. "Hello? Gui Xian, why are you calling me so suddenly?" KyuHyun happily repeated the sentence he told EunHyuk before. "HenLi is cheating on me? Don't be ridiculuse​! HenLi would never cheat on me. Well, Gui Xian, the salesgirl is back with my new pair of shoes, so...bye~ Say Good Morning to HenLi for me~" The line went dead and KyuHyun glared at his phone, unhappy that he did not hang up first. In a fit of irritation, he stomped to the dorm kitchen where he found RyeoWook and SungMin cooking breakfast. He smiled and proceeded in his morning schedule of irritating his other hyungs.

In contrast to KyuHyun's peaceful situation, DongHae and Henry were anxious and visibly sweating. A long moment of silence passed before DongHae finally built up the courage to ask Henry, "Hey, Henry. Our boyfriends...they trust us a lot, don't they?" Henry looked at his hyung and nodded hurriedly. "M-maybe we shouldn't be so close to each other." Henry mumbled just loud enough for DongHae to hear. Instead of agreeing like a good boy, DongHae shook his head aggressively. "No, Henry, you just don't get it. They put us aside until someone who has potential starts to flirt with us. Shouldn't they care more about us? I mean, don't you want ZhouMi to pay more attention to you?" Henry looked at his hyung with large, shocked eyes. A few minutes later, Henry finally closed his eyes and sighed, the new information registering in his mind. He stared at the ceiling for a while and stopped his train of thoughts when he felt tears pricking his eyes. It was true. Their boyfriends were always busy and didn't seem to care enough. So... "Yeah. Since they probably don't care anyway, let's just, you know, use each other for the meantime." DongHae smiled and pulled his overly-serious dongsaeng for a warm hug. They stood up and went to the kitchen when they heard RyeoWook's cries of distress. KyuHyun must have hid RyeoWook's favourite pan again.

KyuHyun raised an eyebrow when DongHae and Henry entered the kitchen hugging tightly. "I thought you guys have learnt your lesson." KyuHyun thought aloud. The two childish men simply stuck their tongues out and sat down at the kitchen counter, devouring the newly-baked cupcakes. SungMin pouted at his bandmates and wailed about how everyone should be present before starting breakfast. To DongHae and Henry's displeasure, KyuHyun confiscated their share of cupcakes and placed it on top of the kitchen cupboard where none of them could reach it. SungMin smiled happily and joined the group at the counter. KyuHyun and RyeoWook followed suit, where they waited for the other members to appear.

Henry playfully nudged DongHae's side as they waited. DongHae giggled and poked Henry's stomach. The both of them soon collapsed on the floor, laughing like psychos. The three other men in the room shook their heads and perked up when the rest of the members arrived. When ZhouMi and EunHyuk arrived later, they made their way to sit next to their respective lovers.

For EunHyuk, he leaned in to receive a sloppy kiss from his cute fishy, but frowned when he realized how DongHae was busy whispering to Henry. On the other hand, ZhouMi was also disappointed his boyfriend didn't peck his lips like he usually would when they met. The two saddened male met gazes and raised their eyebrows in confusion.

However, both men did not mention anything and continued eating in silence while the rest of the group talked and fought occasionally. "Hae?" EunHyuk asked as he entered his and DongHae's room, in which DongHae and Henry were sitting on the bed. DongHae touched Henry's hand and turned to EunHyuk. "Yes?" DongHae asked with his doe eyes as Henry leaned closer to rest his head in the crook of DongHae's neck. EunHyuk's smile twitched but he kept calm and asked, "I'm going out to shop for new jackets today. Wanna come along? We can go for some couple jack---"

"No thanks. I already made plans with Henry today." DongHae smiled his fishy smile and Henry's blonde hair. Henry smiled cutely in response, making EunHyuk go mad. "But but but... I finally have time to bring you out!" EunHyuk wailed and DongHae laughed. DongHae stood up, Henry following suit. He was about to tell his boyfriend it was all a joke, but EunHyuk's phone rang. EunHyuk looked at DongHae with a pained expression before picking up his phone. "Hello? Uh yes... yes... what? Now? No. Please, I don't---okay. I'll be right there." EunHyuk hung up and DongHae looked at the floor, already predicting what his lover is about to say.

"Sorry, Hae. Something came up and I have to---" DongHae grabbed Henry's wrist and brushed past EunHyuk on the way out. "It's fine. I already have plans with Henry anyways." EunHyuk froze and stood like a stone, not saying another word. Only when they reached the living room did DongHae stop walking. "Uh...where are we going?" Henry asked, concerned about EunHae all of a sudden. "Your room." Henry mouthed an 'O' and led a moody DongHae to his room.

It only took a few steps to reach Henry and ZhouMi's shared room. Upon opening the room, ZhouMi was seen combing his hair. "Mimi!~" Henry squealed and DongHae had enough sense in him to let go of Henry's hand so Henry could jump on his lover. ZhouMi caught Henry just in time, laughing loudly. "Mimi, are we going to go anywhere today? I heard you wanted to buy a new necklace?" Henry clung onto ZhouMi's waist and snuggled into his chest. ZhouMi patted his head for a few moments before de-attaching Henry. "Yeap, but I already bought it this morning. And today I have to go out with one of SM's costume designer so we can start planning the next concert. Sorry, but we'll hang out some other time, okay?" Henry pouted, hoping ZhouMi would allow him to tag along, but he didn't. All he did was hug him and DongHae briefly before exiting the dorm.

Henry stood with his shoulders dropped and DongHae couldn't stand it any longer. He dragged Henry out of the dorm, unconsciously noticing that EunHyuk's favourite pair of sport shoes were gone. "W-where are we going, hyung?" "To my special spot!" DongHae replied angrily, dumping Henry into his car.

The two men finally reached a far away beach an hour later. "It's so beautiful!" Henry exclaimed as he climbed out of his car. DongHae took a deep breath and smiled.

'I wish I could come here with Hyukkie.'

'I wish I could come here with ZhouMi.'

The two men walked towards the clear sea, the thought nagging them all the way.


"Okay, everyone pack up! Rehearsals end here!"

DongHae stood up, taking off his sweaty shirt. Henry passed him a new shirt and he thankfully put it on. Seeing his lover talking with the manager, DongHae pouted sadly. Noticing the pout, Henry smiled. They were still going against their lovers now anyway, so...Henry pecked DongHae's cheek happily. Not exactly catching Henry's signal, the oblivious fish beamed and landed a kiss on the half-Canadian's cheek. Their lovers noticed, but decided to ignore the natural skinship.

It was already 2 a.m., so obviously, everyone is tired. DongHae leaned on Henry's shoulder as they walked towards the van. ZhouMi and EunHyuk were behind them, but they did not feel jealous at all, as they continued to talk to each other. To be completely honest, they kind of started to enjoy the fact that their lovers weren't hanging off their backs all time.

The HenHae pair sat together and got closer and closer, as their lovers started to ignore them more and more frequently.


"Hae hyung! I bought your favourite food today~" Henry screamed as he got home one day. DongHae's ears tingled and he ran straight to the maknae. He opened the plastic bag Henry was holding, and once he discovered the treasure, he couldn't help but cling onto Henry the whole night.

By now, the skinship between Henry and DongHae had became less of an act and were more natural. It happens so often, the members don't even mind anymore.

While the two kids enjoy their supper, EunHyuk and ZhouMi decided to watch TV together in the living room. They were watching the past variety shows, and had come to realize that as the number of variety shows they appeared in increased, the skinship between DongHae and Henry increased as well. The two males squinted their eyes in jealousy, but did not move an inch, even when the mentioned kids hopped past the TV, happily singing some children's song.


"Now we will perform something that will shock all of you~" ZhouMi declared. He did not have a perfect image of what each member is going to do, but he guessed that everyone would probably try to act cute.

The fans cheered as the members started sweating in fear. The members continue to give shocking expressions and the fans couldn't be happier.

"Now, it's Henry's turn~"

DongHae covered Henry's face with his hand, and a few seconds later, he jumped back violently when Henry tried to kiss him. The two dominant males flinched, but continued to work.

{After the show; Backstage}

Henry and DongHae were holding hands happily, not feeling awkward at all. They halted suddenly when they felt someone boring holes into their heads. The two men turned around and visibly jumped when they saw their respective lovers, fuming in anger. Gulping, they walked in reverse as the angry monsters inched closer.

In one swift movement, the two dominant(to a certain extent) males jumped and caught their lovers by their ears. ZhouMi pulled the shocked Henry to a nearby dressing room while the EunHae couple fought in the open corridor.

 

 

 

"Mi...mimi?" Henry squeaked in fear as his boyfriend slammed the door behind them. ZhouMi glared at Henry as best as he could. "You dared to try and kiss someone other than me. How brave." ZhouMi laughed like a villian and Henry felt himself getting smaller and smaller as this was the first time ZhouMi acted this way. "I-I'm sorry...the fans wanted something shocking so..."

"Lies." ZhouMi cut off, continuing to scare Henry to a corner. "You wanted to kiss DongHae so much, right? Too bad you didn't actually get to kiss him. I feel sorry for you." ZhouMi growled and smirked when Henry's back hit the wall. "N-no...don't feel sorry for me...I wasn't thinking..."

ZhouMi leaned closer and bit Henry's ear. That was all it took for Henry to burst into tears. "I-I'm s-sorry...don't h-hurt meeee," Henry sobbed, and ZhouMi instantly felt guilty. "D-don't cry...Sorry I scared you, please calm down..." ZhouMi cooed, but Henry continued to cry. ZhouMi carried Henry and cautiously brought them both to the sofa. He sat down with Henry sitting on his lap, face buried in his shoulder. He Henry's back slowly, and after ten minutes of comforting the smaller male, the sobs finally subsided. ZhouMi pulled Henry away from him so he could see the tear-streaked face.

"Why did you try to kiss DongHae?" ZhouMi inquired quietly and Henry knew he couldn't lie anymore. "Y-you and EunHyuk hyung are always busy, so Hae hyung and I tried to make the both of you jealous..." Henry's eyes teared up slightly in fear that his lover will get angry again, but sniffed in relief when he didn't. ZhouMi closed the gap between them and placed a kiss on Henry's lips. "I'll spend more time with you from now on, so don't get too close with anyone else but me, okay?" ZhouMi whispered and Henry nodded, pecking ZhouMi's lips in return.

"H-Hyuk...Hyukkie?" DongHae whimpered when the frown on his boyfriend's handsome face did not fade. "So. I have eyes." DongHae blinked. He nodded, wondering where this was going. "I saw how you got closer and closer to Henry. Seems like you don't need me anymore, hm?" DongHae's eyes widened and he gasped. "N-no that's not..."

EunHyuk chuckled darkly. "Well then. I give you full permission to touch anyone you like from now on. It's not like you're in a relationship anyway." EunHyuk stated sarcastically and DongHae teared up. He loves EunHyuk far too much. He knew EunHyuk wasn't one to say such things, not even when he wants to have a try at sarcasm. Therefore, he knew EunHyuk was really hurt this time round.

Not a fan of complicated things, DongHae lunged forward and circled his arms around his lover's thin waist. "D-don't get angry, Hyukkie! I just wanted to spend more time with you, and I thought making you jealous would do the trick...Please forgive me..." DongHae sobbed, clenching his eyes shut, hoping for a miracle. As if he was heaven's favourite human being, a miracle did happen. EunHyuk hugged back and when his shirt started getting wet, DongHae knew he was forgiven. He also realized just how much he has hurt his lover for the past few months. His hug tightened and he laughed. "I'm so glad...Hyukkie, I will never, ever, do this again! Love you!" DongHae squealed, and EunHyuk laughed.

"It's my fault as well. I should have paid more attention to you. I'll arrange my schedules properly for now on, okay Hae?" He asked, rocking their bodies back and forth. He felt DongHae nod and he smiled deviously. "Let's make up for time lost, shall we?"

EunHyuk smirked when he pulled away and saw how his innocent fish blinked up at him in confusion. He leaned down and bit DongHae neck. Getting the hint, DongHae fisted EunHyuk's messy hair. Just as the first moan escaped DongHae's mouth...

"Ahem. Can you not?" The two flustered male turned towards the source of the deep voice and glared. The evil maknae crossed his arms, smirking in victory. "Don't interrupt them, Kyu." SungMin appeared from behind the tall man. "Here. Now can we go home?" SungMin asked cutely as he innocently passed his phone to KyuHyun. KyuHyun looked at the picture of EunHyuk trying to tear open DongHae's clothes before they got interrupted, and chuckled.

"I love you so, so much, Min."

"I know. Now let's go."

...

"YAH MAKNAE! WHAT DID SUNGMIN GIVE YOU?!"

Hearing KyuHyun's laugh in the distance, the EunHae couple gulped. They had a bad feeling about their near future.


SPPV212's Note:

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR POSTING THIS AFTER SO LONG. OMG. T.T

U-uh....uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Thank you for waiting for so long. ;A;

*Bows*