Romance Playground Trailer Two

KMW Entertainment Auditions! ~A.T.P~ (CLOSED)

Trailer Two

Kim  Suni

 

"Excuse me, do you speak English?"

Byungjoo turned around, frowning slightly. He was the only person in the corridor so he assumed he was spoken to. A tall girl approached him and Byungjoo was at a lost. She said something in a foreign language that he assumed was English but he knew nothing about English. When she got closer, Byungjoo felt even more intimidated.

It was obvious that the girl was of mixed-blood but what was more was that she was extremely pretty. Byungjoo tried to calm himself and looked the girl in her eyes. "Um...English? Er...English...I'm fine, thank you?"

The girl stared at Byungjoo, speechless. She recovered after a while and smiled a little to herself. "So no English? Sorry about that..." she said softly. "My Korean's not good."

"Ah...you speak Korean. What can I help you with?"

"This class...where is it?"

The girl showed Byungjoo her schedule with the classroom listed under each lessons. Byungjoo took a look at the schedule and smiled softly, pointing her in the right direction. "Go straight then turn right at the end of the corridor. It should be the third room on the left."

"Ah...thank you," she smiled, putting the schedule away. "What's your name?"

"Huh?"

"Your name."

"Um...Kim Byungjoo."

"Byungjoo? Byungjoo...it's a little hard to say...Can I call you B-Joo? B-Joo-oppa."

Byungjoo blushed bright red and could only nod in response. "W-what's your name?" he asked and mentally slapped himself for stuttering. Now he would look so stupid in front of her.

"Kim Suni."

Byungjoo nodded and smiled as Suni went off to her class. Byungjoo grinned to himself and strolled back to his classroom, sitting down at his desk. His happiness only lasted for a while when he was suddenly hit in the head with a smack from Hansol's hand. "Where's the sandwich?" Hansol asked. "I told you to go and get something for Haneun to eat."

"It's okay, Hansol," Haneun said, looking at Byungjoo. "Are you okay? Hansol, I've told you many time not to hit him."

"I forgot..." Byungjoo muttered.

"You forgot?!" Hansol frowned and was about to hit his brother again when Haneun stopped him. "Haneun!"

"It's okay, Byungjoo, I'm not hungry anyway," Haneun smiled. "I'll just make this fool buy me something to eat later," she grinned, pointing at Hansol. Normally, Byungjoo would smile at her at this point but for some reason, he was staring off into space. "Byungjoo ah, are you okay?"

Byungjoo looked at Haneun before smiling softly and nodded his head. He then returned to staring into space, thinking to himself. "Kim Suni..."

"Who's Kim Suni?"