Our Love is Mutual

Waiting for my Love

 

 

 

Kwon Yuri love her best friend Jessica Jung, but decided to keep it for herself for she doesn't want to bea hated by the person she love. 

 

 

 

 

 

She chose friendship over love but unknown to her Jessica Jung love her too. 3 yrs of bestfriendship, 3 yrs of keeping their secret to each other, Jessica decided to confess her love to Yuri.

 

 

 

'Yuri I love you. Not as best friend but something more than that. I'm sorry!' 

 

 

 

But before Yuri can give her an answer Jessica ran off. She go to America hoping to forget Yuri but still for her, Yuri is the only one that her heart keeps on calling.

 

 

 

After 5 years. Yuri didn't give up, she got her college degree and decided to open up a business. She became successful waiting for Jessica to come back. Hoping that maybe the latter still have feelings for her.

 

 

 

Jessica became a successful model, news about her always make Yuri smile but that's not for too long, cause the next news shatter her heart into pieces.

 

 

 

"The Ice Princess of Modeling world is dating the famous korean actor Ok Taecyeon"

 

 

 

Week after that news, Jessica flew back to Korea. Wanting to clear the misunderstanding. At the same time Yuri is busy drinking at a certain bar in Gangnam district.

 

 

 

Mumbling incoherent words, walking around the bar in her drunken state and soon passed out.

 

 

 

''Ugh! Damn hang-over." Yuri cupped her head to ease the pain that she's currently feeling.

 

 

 

"What the! Where am I?!!?" She shouted as soon as she noticed the unfamiliar surrounding.

 

 

 

"Yuri" The goddess in front of her make her stop from saying anything anymore.

 

 

 

"Sica" Yuri can't still figure out the whole situation.

 

 

 

'Why am I here? Why is Jessica here in front of me?' Different thought keeps on flooding her mind but then got stop when Jessica hug her tight.

 

 

 

"Jessica what are you --" but before she can finish her word Jessica already burst out crying on her chest making her shirt wet from tears.

 

 

 

"Yuri... I love you! All this time it's still you, sorry for leaving you alone. Sorry for being a coward, for not waiting your response. I don't care if you'll hate me after this I just want to tell you, I love you." Her word is not as clear as crystal but it's enough for Yuri to understand.

 

 

 

"Aren't you dating Taecyeon?" Yuri calmly said as soon as the truth hit her like a moving 10 wheeler truck.

 

 

 

"NO! Of course not. I didn't date anyone since the day I leave...you" Jessica's answer make Yuri lose control, for she suddenly kiss Jessica.

 

 

 

Their kiss lasted for a few minutes.. their forehead still touching.

 

 

 

"Will you be my girlfriend Jessica?"

 

 

 

"Thought you'd never ask Seobang."

 

 

 

 

 

 

' end '