01

Be Mine?

A/N: the story is all in your P.O.V

 

RIIIING!!! The school bell rang. ''Okay students! Its time for lunch! I know its Valentine's day but that doenst excuse you all from school work!" Mrs. Park, our teacher said. I picked up my books and headed for my locker. I could see that many of my classmates had valentine dates. Since there were 10 girls (apart from me) and 10 boys, they all had a partner. Unlike me, all of them were enjoying their time. "Aish...I really envy them, I wonder what its like to be someone else's" Yes, Im the only one in the entire school without a date, I am a nerdy girl, who had big glasses with hair tied in a pony tail. But unlike all the other nerds in my school, I had no brains, which means Im not the nerd who is smart. I believe thats the reason why no one has stepped forward to far. But I have a secret crush on the school's 2nd kingka, Byun Baekhyun. He was the total opposite of me, most importantly, his financial status was WAY better than mine.

As I was saying, I headed to my locker with my usual-looking face when I heard someone call my name. It was none other than the school's 1st kingka, Hoonhyun (random name cuz I didnt want to use any exok members as the bully). ''Yah, Kim Jihye! Whats with that face? Oh I remembered, you have no dates! Aw...dont cry, there will eventually be some fool who will fall for you. But look at me! The school's queenka is with me!" He said sarcastically as he smirked. You playboy, only a fool will fall for you, she will dump you sooner or later I thought to myself.

I pushed up my glasses and walked towards my locker. I opened it and a plain white note dropped out. To Jihye <3 I smiled to myself as I read who it was addressed to. "Haha, secret admirerer eh? Lets see who are you" I opened the letter and it read:

Dear Jihye,

Meet me at the school's rooftop during lunch. Ive got something to tell you. Oh and Happy Valentine's Day!! <3

-you will know later ;)