End.

One stops and everywhere.

Its like any other stop. A new city every  day. He's suppose to perform for a concert and meet his fans and do all the promotion he can for his up and coming album.

He's suppose to be busy because he is Choi Minho after all. One of the world's most famous rock stars. But that afternoon, he didn't know why. He just felt lazy to be Choi Minho. He just wanted to go out and walk. He hasn't been walking like a normal human being without having too many paparazzis and crazy fans following him. The day seemed perfect and the roads didn't look all too filled up to the point that he would get hit by a car if he walks by the roads.
So he called up his manager. Said that he would take the afternoon off and the rest of the night too.

After several moments of discussing (arguing) with his manager that he did in fact deserve to miss his interview with the press because he had already done so yesterday with another magazine he has never heard of, he put on a cap and a pair of Ray Bans and left the safe walls of his too big for one person hotel room.

He used the back alley and walked and walked until his legs felt tired and his throat felt thirsty. And so, despite the protests in his head that he might get ambushed by his fans, he walked into a small cafe.

Maybe it was plain sheer luck or maybe the cafe didn't serve any good coffee,but  Minho had found the cafe being completely empty except for the blonde barista sleeping at the counter. Minho oddly enough felt the sudden urge to run his hands over the seemingly silky hair.

He walked towards the counter and rang the small bell twice. The barista moved his head a little and took a peep at Minho through his long bangs before completely waking up.

The pretty boy yawned and Minho swore he looked like a kitten.

"Yes sir, what would you like?" the blonde boy asked before rubbing his eyes with his fist.

"An Ice Americano please." he said before the sleepy boy.

"That would be a problem sir." the boy said back.

"Why?" Minho asked back. It seemed to be on the menu.

"I don't know how to make one."

"Then can I have black tea?"

"I don't know how to make that either."

"What do you know how to make?"

"Water. Tap water." He answered back and Minho starts to wonder why would anyone hire the boy to work in a cafe that sells coffee if he does not even have the faintest clue how to make one.

"Why are you even working in coffee shop if you don't how to make coffee?" Minho figured that was why the cafe was empty.

"My boss doesn't know I don't know how to make coffee. Well, at least I don't think he does." the boy looked at his nails. His fingers were pretty.

"I'll just take the water." He was thirsty from his walk. Even plain tap water seemed good.

"Do you know where the cups are?"

 

 

After a while of searching for cups with the clueless boy in the kitchen, Minho made himself and the boy a cup of coffee.

"You make really good coffee." the blonde boy smiled at him before sipping the coffee like a kitten sipping its bowl of milk.

"What's your name?"

"If I tell you then would you take off that stupid cap and the sunglasses? We're indoors for crying out loud." the boy complained.

Minho took a moment to think that through. He really didn't not want the boy to freak out if he knew who Minho really was. But another part of him really wanted to know the blonde boy's name.
So he took them off and the boy spit out his coffee.

"You're Choi ing Minho." he said a bit too loudly.

"What's your name?" Minho asked. The boy said he would tell his name if Minho opened that stupid black cap and Ray Bans.

"Can I touch your face?"

"If you tell me your name."

 

And that afternoon was spent with Taemin (the boy's name) giggling every time his pretty fingertips touched Minho's face.
Minho had never heard such an addictive laugh. It was like bells ringing his ears. His guitar playing so perfectly.
The boy turned out to be a fan of his. So much so that he even sang back all the songs he knew Minho sang. Minho didn't want to admit it but the boy did have a voice somewhat better than his. Minho usually found the fact that his fans liking him too much burdensome but with this boy, Minho just wanted Taemin to like him and only him.
The afternoon was spent with Minho just talking to Taemin.The night was spent with Minho talking to Taemin while he walked the blonde boy home. Despite Taemin being a fan, he seemed to treat Minho more like a friend, a person. They just talked about everything. About his music as what it really is, his hobbies, Taemin's hobbies, their all really. Minho has never spoken this much to anyone.

"So you're going back tomorrow?" Taemin asked the singer as they reached his front door.

"Yes. My flight is at 9 am." Minho looked at the boy. He knew this was going to happen. His job requires him to go everywhere , not stay somewhere.

"Oh." the blonde boy seemed disappointed even if he tried to hide to it.

"I liked talking to you. It felt nice." Minho admitted.

"It felt nice for me too."

"Taemin-"

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

"For?"

"For talking to me."

 

 

Its been a few months since his last encounter with the barista who didn't know how to make coffee.
And Minho knows he shouldn't been daydreaming about a boy he just spent a few short hours with but he just does. When he sings those love songs, he thinks about Taemin. When he is performing, he tries to look for Taemin's face in the crowd even when he knows the boy won't be there.

That is why Minho actually jumped for joy when his manager told him they would flying to Taemin's city in two days. He just couldn't wait to see the blonde boy again.

Once his photoshoot ended, it was safe to say that Minho practically ran to the coffee shop Taemin worked at. He walked into the shop, his heart beating like the drums in his songs when he saw the blonde boy sleeping at the counter again.
He rang the bell twice and Taemin was awaken instantly.

"Minho-you're back. " the boy almost yelled once he realised who was standing in front of him again..

"Yes."

" I still don't know how to make coffee if you want one. I think my boss just keeps me here because he thinks I'm pretty."

"I don't want coffee."

"What do you want?"

"I want you."

"Stop kidding around."

"I'm not. I'm taking you with me this time."