chap 1

thank you

yoseob pov

urghhhh.. what the hell is that noise come from? seriously .. ahhhh damn! but then suddenly someone smacking my little head. heyyy who is really brave enough to touch my little head huh? 

"yah yoseob-ahh are you going to school or not because we are going late if your still on the bed" says junyung 

"okay im getting up now. you dont have to making me deaf in the early morning. and speaking of that what the hell was that noise huh?"  

"owhhh.. well im just trying to cooked a breakfast for us but it  didn't went well" answer him.

"why. what happened?" im asking him

"well that because of that stupid, beauty, beloved boyfriend. im asking him to just watch the toast since im going to anwer a phone call from heechul hyung but it turned out to be urghhh.." tell him dramatically while i just rolled my eyes. 

"okay, im taking a bath now. so mind to out from my room?"

"geez... " says him

 

8.00 am

my homeroom teacher come into our class with a boy behind him. his name is yoon.. well i dont care. as long as he doesn't mess with me. but then that old teacher ask him to sit beside me and i  what?? damn! 

"hye.. my name is yoon doojoon. nice to meet you. what's your name?" asking him

"yoseob." reply me

"ermm.. your full name?" 

"why do you want to know?" asking me

" because we're going to be a friend" answer him with a sincere smile.

"i dont think that possible your new guy. well nice to meet you but i dont really want to be your so-called "friend"" says me without looking at him.

"why?" asking him

"none of your business. if you want to stay long in this school, DONT EVER MESS WITH ME!" reply me with a harsh tone.

i thought he was scared to death to me but i can see him smiling from the corner of my eyes.

 

10.15 am- break time

"yoseob-ah lets go to canteen, im hungry! kaja" says junhyung

"okay. lets go" reply me

"erm.. can i join you guys?" doojoon asking us with his polite tone.

but then suddenly junhyung grab his collar and asking him harshly.

"well well well.. do you really have the balls to say to us huh? asking him. 

"and.. why should i be afraid toward you guys?" asking him

"its because we are gangsters" answer junhyung.

"but you guys just a human being so why would i scare? after all i just want to be friend with you guys. that all!" says doojoon.

and then im interupt them by saying to doojoon that we do not want to be friend with anyone and that including you. he just stared at me with an open eyes. but from his eyes i can see him clearly want to know why. 

 

1.10 pm- after school

 

i hate school and i really want to go home. well actually i go to school to just have the certificate to apply for jobs out there. but then suddenly there a bunch of thugs come to us.

"hey baby seob, miss me?" asking yonghwa to me.

"and why should i miss you"

"because you love me darl" saying him

"bull. lets go jun-ah, seung-ah," says me. but then suddenly he grip at me hand. 

"get your hand off from me before you ing lay in xx hospital" says me furiously. but then he just laugh and saying im cute. what the ? well he surely boiling me up, and here it comesi exchange gaze with junhyung and both of us end up fighting with them.  doojoon just look at us without flinch at all like he used to see this kind of things. after finish them off, doojoon grab my hand and he hug me and saying to me that word "i love you".

i become froze and do not know what to do. junyung take me away from him and hyunseung hug me and saying that doojoon just lying.  did he just confess to me? did he or didn't he?