just another fight

Violent Couple

*BBANG*

 

A loud door smashing noise was heard as soon as the girls step in their dorm. The seven girls just shaking their head on how the brown hair girl behave.

 

*BBANG*

 

The same noise was heard few seconds later and this time it’s coming from the opposite room of the brown hair girl.

No one dare to say anything or even trying to comfort both of the girls. Left them alone would be a better option.  It’s a common scene in the dorm that always happened at least once a week and they kinda have to learn how live with it.

 

Two minutes later the petite girl door room is open and she walks furiously to the other girl room and knock on her door loudly.

 

*BBANG BBANG BBANG BBANG BBANG*

 

She show no sign of stopping until the brown hair girl finally open the door.

 

“WHAT?” Jessica scream to Hyoyeon face

Without saying anything the blonde girl just place her lips on Jessica

 

“GOOD NIGHT” Hyoyeon speaks loudly while the other girl still in daze and try to process on what just happened.

Hyoyeon used this chance to run back to her room and close the door once again.

 

“YAH” Jessica scream once again when she realized about what Hyoyeon just did.

Now it’s Jessica who walks to Hyoyeon room furiously and knocking on the girl room repeatedly until she finally open the door.

 

“WHAT?” Hyoyeon scream on Jessica face

 

*PPANG*

The ice princess slap the dancing queen left cheek without a warning

 

“HAVE A NICE DREAM” she then run back to her room and close the door as fast as she can

 

“OH, YOU JESSICA!” Hyoyeon yell

 

“NOT TONIGHT !” Jessica yell back from her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*meanwhile*

Sooyoung and Seohyun look at each other with a sad face knowing well that they have to sleep at the couch tonight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

was writing this while i was at the office.

like, wtf woman? go finish your job first!

but nop, i just to write this out and it !

sorry for any grammatical error or typo & thanks for reading :)