Kiss

Kiss - Myungsoo

The beautiful spring day was finally here after months of the cold, harsh winter. With the snow finally melted, you took a walk down to the park as you watched the couples walk together and enjoy their time together.

"Hey is that you, ______?" A man said as you looked up and remembered him. Nodding slowly, you tried to give your mind time to analyze his face. 

"Daeyoon?" You asked as he broke into his smile.

"You remembered." He said happily as you nodded, flashing back to all of the memories in high school together as you began to walk away.

"Can I buy you a drink or something?" He asked catching your arm as you looked over your shoulder.

"Sure, for old time sake." You said as he walked up next to you. Both of you talked to a cafe as you sat outside and drank up the wonderful sun and beverage that he bought you.

"So what have you been up to?" He asked as your hands wrapped around the to-go cup. Talking like old time, even a laugh escaped your lips a few times.

Myungsoo got out of practice early. Walking down the street to your favorite flower shop, he was going to pick you up a rose and spend the rest of the day with you.

Moving past the always busy cafe, he thought her heard something, like your laugh. Scanning the faces quickly, he picked yours out the crowd as you sat next to a guy that he had never seen before. He was handsome, yes, but curiosity began to grow within him. Sitting on the nearby stone wall, he watched you both as he talked with you and you smiled and talked back.

The strange man’s arm rested on the back of your chair as Myungsoo watched his hand rest on your shoulder, as he moved in. Closing his eyes, Myungsoo clutched his jaw together as he waited for what you would do. The strange man kissed you as you tried to push him away but he was too strong for you.

Quickly Myungsoo walked up and pushed him away as you stared forward, your rapid breath and glossy eyes told everything as Myungsoo lifted you up by your arm. Hesitantly, you looked up at Myungsoo as Daeyoon stood up and moved close to Myungsoo. Pushing you behind him, Myungsoo grabbed his collar as rage and furry burned through his eyes.

"Don’t you dare kiss my girl." Myungsoo snarled

"What are you going to do about it?" Daeyoon threatened as Myungsoo threw a punch and busted his lip, as his hit the ground. Frozen in surprise, you stayed behind Myungsoo as Daeyoon got up from the ground.

"She’s mine, don’t see her again." Myungsoo made perfectly clear as Daeyoon wiped the blood from his lip. Turning around Myungsoo dragged you by the wrist back to the apartment.

"We need to talk." Myungsoo said as he released your wrist as he walked inside of the apartment. You nodded then headed to the couch as he followed you. "Who was he?"

"Kim Daeyoon, we were best friends in high school. He asked me out but I declined because he was too pushy and I guess he hasn’t gotten over me yet." You said honestly as Myungsoo took metal notes.

"You didn’t want to kiss him?" Myungsoo’s quiet voice asked.

"Never! I love you and that is why I turned him down, but I guess he will never accept no." You sighed, biting your lip gently.

Quickly he pressed his lips on yours as this kiss felt totally different then the one that you had just received. Moving your lips with his, the simple kiss turned into a passionate and hot kiss. Wrapping your arms around his shoulders your fingers played with the hairs on the back of his neck as his hands moved down your sides slowly.

"I don’t want you to see him again." Myungsoo said against your lips as you nodded and hummed against his lips. "My kisses are better aren’t they?" He asked as you pulled on his lips with yours answering his question perfectly as he smiled and kissed you slowly.