Saranghae

Come Back To Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Myungsoo hear someone stap from behind. He know who it is, he always know who always run to him like her but he just don’t care. No, he just don’t want to care. Then her voice ecoed on his ears.

“Myungsoo….., yah Kim Myungsoo….” She almost scream just to call him until he Irritated to her voice. “mwo?” said Myungsoo turn around and look at her when she almost just 20cm apart from him and reflex that made her turn around now and she blush a little. Not just her but Myungsoo too, just turn around so she don’t look his face.

Until a minute no one say anything Suzy turn around again “I already call you many time but you don’t hear me. Are you sick?” said Suzy that too innocent. Myungsoo just sigh, and he leave Suzy. “yah Kim Myungsoo I was speak with you” Suzy shout to him. But Myungsoo just go without look at her. It’s always like this Suzy will chase him and he just go away from her.

 

……………………………………….

 

Eonjena kkumkkwowatdeon sungani muneojigo~

Myungsoo don’t look at his cellphone he know who will call him on this time with that Ring toon I need you by Kim Sung Gyu. Sungyeol, Myungsoo best friend just look at him and ask “don’t you want to pick up your phone?”. And myungsoo just say with bad face “no… It was her”. But sungyeol just smile “ahh your princess.”

They sit on one of table in canteen and then Myungsoo answer “what princess? She is just like a bird that always shout my name and call me everytime just to ask ODIGA? Or did you eat?” say Myungsoo with frowny face. “hey Myungsoo actually I was really anvy you because you have a fangirl like her.” Said Sungyeol defend Suzy

“mwo you must be happy Sungyeol. Suzy is just like a bird” say Myungsoo frown. “yah, kim Myungsoo Suzy is very famous among boys in 3rd grade if you know that. And for your information, woohyun your enemy is a kind of like her.” Said sungyeol frown now. “really? I don’t know that. But he can have her if he want her.” Said Myungsoo crudely while look away.

Suzy was always be a queenkas in every school that she stay and Myungsoo always know that. But she just look at him, Kim Myungsoo childhood friend of her. And now Myungsoo just tired of her.

 

..............................................

 

 

"Kim Myungsoo..." Call Suzy on the front door of Myungsoo’s class that successful make Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and even Woohyun look at her and it makes Myungsoo face frown. But Suzy makes Woohyun smiled and then he stood over to Suzy.

"Annyeong Suzy-sii didn’t you going home?" say Woohyun want to know. "Annyeong Woohyun-sii, Yes I'm going home now. Didn’t you go home too?" Ask Suzy back to Woohyun. "Of course I'm going home. do you want to go home With me? "Ask Woohyun offer. "Emm but I'm going to go home with Myungsoo, Woohyun-sii" said Suzy glanced at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo who do not care about them just packing up her bag, stand up and go home with Sungyeol. Myungsoo walked through Suzy and Woohyun. Sungyeol smiled at Suzy. Suzy who saw them go away bowed her head to Woohyun and said "Mianhae, annyeong Woohyun-sii" waving her hand.

Suzy just follow behind Myungsoo like a little lost puppy . And shouting his name Because Myungsoo constantly trying to ignore her, Sungyeol who went the other way from their house just smiled at Suzy that run after him like that. " Myungsoo. hey ​​listen to me when I call ." Said Suzy successful run to him "Bae Suzy.... Can not you stop?" Myungsoo shout aloud . Suzy stopped talk because he knows when Myungsoo already calls her by her full name that was a sign if he was really angry. "I .. I did not do anything? What have I done? "Ask Suzy nervously.

"You're wrong because you always followed me, shouting my name , call

Please log in to read the full chapter