Final

Happy 8th Year of Anniversary

 

He is inside his room, sitting on his bed while looking at a photo of 13 men smiling and hugging each other. He can't help but smiling softly at it.

 

Flashback

 

‘Ya! Hurry will you? We’re going to be late and manager hyung will kill me!’, leeteuk scream could be heard in the dorm and the members living with him quickly gather their things and shoved it in the bag. An angry leader is not the one that they want to mess up with.

‘donghae go downstairs and tell them to hurry up!’, leeteuk scream to the said member making the boy scramble on his feet.

‘yes hyung!’

After a series of screaming from leeteuk and hitting from heechul , all super junior members are ready to go to the airport for their next super show concert. Siwon and kibum are already waiting for them there.

 

xxxx

 

After another successful concert, 13 young men decided to have dinner at their nearby hotel in Hong Kong as it will be their last concert with Kangin before he went to military. They have booked a room in the restaurant only for them so they could eat and chat with ease. Lots of beer and food were laid out on the table and all of them were having a good time.

Kyuhyun and sungmin who already gulp down almost a dozen glass of wine, are currently giggling at the corner of the room while trying to slap eunhyuk and siwon's concern hand.

At the other side of the room, their leader is busy answering donghae’s unending question that has been going on since forever. Yesung and ryeowook who are sitting opposite each other are laughing on shindong’s joke about an old couple that he met at the supermarket. Hangeng is listening to heechul’s rant about how his hair is much silkier than any women and should not be compare as it is the most insulting thing he will ever heard. The latter just nod and smile whenever he feel he should give some comment, because come on he is still improving his Korean! Kibum is silently watching all of them. He’s just like that. Minding his own business and sometimes the members were curious what was he’s thinking about.

During the commotion, kangin come in holding a camera in his hand. He motion to one of the manager to come closer and talk to him in a low voice.

‘group photo time!’ he suddenly announced making them turn to him. At the mention of photo, all members, drunk or not, starts to circle around the table looking for the best spot.

Let’s face it, SJ and camera can’t be separated.

They were all smiling and laughing when the manager counted ‘three’.

 

Little did they know that this will be the last photo they take as 13.

 

Flashback End

 

‘Heechul hyung come on. We need to …’ the door of his room open and reveal donghae all nice in his jeans and t-shirt.

The latter look at his hyung and smile sadly. He was about to call him as they are already late but the words never come out of his mouth when he sees him staring at their group photo. The latter walks over to him and give heechul’s shoulder a squeeze.

‘Good time, right?’ donghae said as he sits beside him. He rests his head at heechul’s shoulder while looking at the photo. There he can see himself grinning happily while his best friend back hugging him.

‘Can’t believe that it’s already been 8 years’, he heard heechul said and nod.

True

Sometimes donghae wonder if they will end up like H.O.T or Shinhwa. It’s not like he have something against the two band, but it will be nice to stay as a group for a long time. And it will be much better to stay in the same company where he had made friends with artists beside his group members.

He had known Girls’ Generation, SHINee and f(x) since in his training days and he really wanted to take care of his new younger brothers EXO. And his DBSK sunbae has always been nice and friendly towards Super Junior from the beginning.

‘Hyung?’, suddenly they heard kyuhyun unusual soft voice and turn their gaze towards the door where all super junior current members gather. Heechul smile a genuine smile and motion them to come in.

Like little kids wanted to hear a horror stories, they gather around the oldest in the room while looking at him with interest.

‘I don’t want to sound so tacky since it was supposed to be leeteuk’s job but I have to say this’, heechul said while looking at his gathering dongsaengs.

‘Thank you,’ he starts. ‘Thank you for making Super Junior what we are right now. We won’t stand full with pride if it weren’t for all of you. I may not show it often or I never showed it but I want all of you to know that... I love you guys. I didn’t think you as just my co-workers but as brothers. I cherish all of you and I hope if we have any argument in the future, please... don’t keep it in you. Tell us. We are brothers and brothers don’t keep secret from each other. If you don’t feel comfortable talking to so many people, you have leeteuk. You have me. I’m always ready to hear your problems or things you’re not satisfied with.’

By now all the members’ eyes are b with tears. It’s rare for the diva Kim Heechul to speak with such tender.

‘I don’t want what happened in the past, take place again in the future.’ he reminded them last of all. They all know what he meant by what happened in the past. Things that had happened to hangeng and kibum won’t be repeated.

‘hyung, don’t worry. Things like that won’t happen again. We are family and we will stick together until the very end.’ siwon said with determination in his eyes. The members all agreed with him.

Heechul smile again while looking at the young men in front of him. He has watched them grow up and he can't help but feel like a proud parents staring at their son.

From little boys to a fine young men. Time travels so fast.

Eunhyuk being the one after donghae who was the easiest to cry, starts to randomly grab the person sitting next to him for a shoulder to cry on which is no other than kyuhyun. Luckily for him, the maknae is in a good mood and merely roll his eyes before patting the anchovy’s back.

Seeing his best friend cries, makes donghae want to cry too. He immediately attaches himself to eunhyuk making kyuhyun sandwich between them. Poor maknae is uncomfortable with the current position he was put in.

‘Hey! Hey! I let monkey used my shoulder to cry doesn’t mean I welcome another crying mess with open arm.’ kyuhyun voice muffled result from being squeeze with two well built man. Well make it three since siwon wanted a hug too.

'kyuhyun don't be so cruel', they heard siwon's voice scolding the maknae. Well not really scolding since siwon just really adore kyuhyun.

The members who are watching the uproar could only laugh before sungmin decided to join in. Soon all the members are in for a group hug. Heechul couldn’t help but laugh whole-heartedly by the scene in front of him.

‘hyung come on. Join in,’ shindong laughing voice could be heard calling for him.

After giving up trying to get rid of his hyungs off him, kyuhyun could only sigh and join in the fun. His hyungs are having a good time so why can’t he? If only leeteuk hyung and yesung hyung are here.

‘Ok ok. Get off of kyuhyun. Let the boy breath.’ After a minute of crying and screaming, kangin said while trying to pull ryeowook from their maknae. ‘Let’s go guys. The foods are not waiting for us and I am hungry.’

‘And I want to taste their red wine. Faster old men!!’ kyuhyun’s screaming could be heard coming from the hallway. He is really fast when food and wine being mention.

‘maknae wait up!’ and sungmin too.

The laughing members in the room shook their head at the duo.

Aishh things never changed. Good thing though.

 


 

how is it? i hope it's good though :D