Secret Signs

In The Night Sky
 
 
"Jjong I'm cold and my marsh mellow won't melt" Key pouted holding his stick with the mash mellow on the end, to afraid to go any further towards the fire in case he burn's him self.
 
"Come here Bummie, I do it for you" Jonghyun said and stood up, walking to his feline eyed boyfriend who was busy pouting, the bow shaped lips looked so damn kiss able.
 
Jonghyun took the stick from Key's slim pale finger's and sat down near their small bonfire, patting the space between his leg's for Key to sit between so they can toast the bag of marsh mellow's together. They had been together for just over 4 years and finally after a few busy weeks they had some alone time, perfect for bonfire night.
 
They didn't bother too much with fire works as Key was a little scared of them, he liked the pretty colours but setting them off and the loud bang's made the feline boy tremble and Jonghyun always understood and never forced Key to do anything he wasn't comfortable with. They had settled for a small bonfire in the back garden, Jonghyun made sure Key wrapped up warm though, his big beige,  fluffy coat wrapped round him tightly with his scarf nearly covering half his face. It was the most adorable sight Jonghyun had ever seen, jet black hair blowing in the chilly November wind's.
 
Key popped down in front of Jonghyun, his back pulled against Jonghyun's strong, well built chest. Strong arms circled Key and larger hand's came to Key's smaller pale hand's, moving the stick nearer the fire gently, not to freak Key out or scare him in doors.
 
It had taken Jonghyun a good hour to get out side, whimpering or squeaking when a loud bang scares him but Jonghyun was always there to cuddle him and calm him down afterwards. Key smiled warmly as Jonghyun helped him roast his marsh mellow, feeling a little stupid not knowing how to do it but it was his first time. He felt so safe and secure in those strong arm's, feeling Jonghyun's heart beating against his chest, the best feeling in the world for Key. 
 
"See it's quite simple Kibummie, look yours is done now babe" Jonghyun spoke quietly, there next door neighbour's were old so it was best to no annoy them or the old women be round to complain though it wouldn't be the first time.
 
Key brought the stick closer, carefully giving it to Jonghyun as he wasn't sure how to remove it with out burning him self. Jonghyun smiled softly and pulled the gooey sweet treat of the stick.
 
"Open wide Bummie" Jonghyun said and Key turned around and opened his mouth, humming happily as the marsh mellow melted in his mouth, the sweet treat delighting his taste buds. 
 
A happy sparkle shone in his feline eye's like he was so happy and proud to of done it for the first time and still taste so yummy. Jonghyun chuckled and pulled another sweet out the bag and sticking it on the stick to toast by the fire, Key helping him and feeling more  confident in being near the fire. Key removed his scarf as the hot flames had warmed him up despite the cold winter night, it was a rare occasion to see Key so smiley and happy with out a care in the world and it was one of those moments where Jonghyun thought he was more then perfect, he was always brightening up his life.
 
They have had some tough battle's during their time together so far, some people left them and the very few that remained were like the only family they had. Despite family's hating them and disapproving, Jonghyun and Key stuck together like glue, feeling there love blossom more and more. Key had his doubts when Jonghyun asked him to move in once they reached their second anniversary but it been the best decision of his life and hasn't regretted it since.
 
They slowly made the way through the large bag of marsh mellow's sharing them between each other, once the bag was gone, they remained seated and happily cuddled under the  night sky with the stars shining down on them.
 
"Hey Jjong can I ask you something" Key asked quietly, watching the small bonfire slowly dying as the night went on.
 
"Of course you can sweetheart" Jonghyun replied, tightening his hold on Key who snuggled more in to his chest. Jonghyun sighed happily feeling his lover melt in to his embrace.
 
"Y..y...you don't r..regret being with m..me do you " Key asked quietly, lucky Jonghyun had heard and it wasn't the first time Key had asked this. He knew the younger felt bad and blamed him self for his family just disowning him like that but not in a million years did he ever think or blame Key for any of it. Key was is life, blood, air and soul. The reason his heart was still beating wildly.
 
"Never Kibummie, I will never ever regret choosing you over them. You are far more important to me then anyone or anything else in the world. You are my beautiful, precious angel who I cherish and care bout so much. I love you Bummie and never forget that ok, your my reason to live and to get up each day and go to work to give us a better future. No girl even come's even a inch close to your perfection and beauty" Jonghyun said and nuzzled his face in Key's neck, inhaling the sweet candy scent and placing small kisses on his pale neck, smirking when he felt Key shiver lightly.
 
"I..I..I love you too Jjong, you know I'm the same right" Key asked and turned around in Jonghyun's hold to face him.
 
"Bummie are you blushing baby, let me see" Jonghyun chuckled and moved Key's hand's that were hiding his pretty face. Key looked up in to those large brightly shining puppy eye's, feeling his worries melting away.
 
"So cute" Jonghyun breathed out and Key's check, he leaned into the touch that was silently burning his cold pale skin, loving the small spread of warmth.
 
Jonghyun went to lean in and kiss those addictive bow shaped lips but he noticed a little bit of marsh mellow sticking to his bottom lip, chuckling lightly he leaned in a gently bit Key's bottom lip, the gooey substance and then planting a sweet, loved filled kiss on the younger's lips who had squeaked and blushed at Jonghyun's actions. Jonghyun loved the added sweet taste from the marsh mellows that had stained his lips making them even more addictive. Jonghyun pulled back and lightly pecked the younger's nose.
 
"You had some marsh mellow left over on your lip Bum Bum" Jonghyun laughed and loved how Key turned slightly red and buried his face in the older's chest.
 
"I'm not cute" Key said but it sounded more muffled as he buried his face further, like he wanted to live in side Jonghyun for a moment. He pulled back and looked a little flustered, returning to their origanl position and just enjoying being cuddled by Jonghyun and sinking in to his embrace, the strong husky scent of the older calming his nerves as a few fire works went off near by.
 
"Hey Key look up baby there are some shooting stars" Jonghyu whispered in to Key's ear, the feline eyed boy looking up and smiling as the shooting star whizzed past, shining brightly in the dark night sky.
 
"Make a wish babe" Jonghyun said and Key closed his eye's making an extra special wish as seeing shooting stars was rather rare.
 
"You make one too Jjongie" Key said and he felt Jonghyun go quiet for a moment.
 
"I already made one Bummie" Jonghyun said happily, finding Key's hands and intertwining there finger's together as there small bonfire was nearly out, a few small flame's flicked burning the last bit's of wood at the bottom of the pile. Key whipped his head round to face Jonghyun who was looking at him with nothing but pure love in his eye's.
 
"What was it" Key asked, hopeful feline eye's silently asking Jonghyun to tell him.
 
"It won't come true though if I tell you Bummie" Jonghyun pouted and Key kissed it away, putting on his best innocent face.
 
"Please tell you Kibummie, I tell you mine" Key said, fluttering his eye lashes hoping Jonghyun would give in. Jonghyun sighed he was never strong enough to stop Key from getting what he wanted and the feline boy was one day going to be his death with his adorable cuteness.
 
"I wished that you will be mine forever eternity" Jonghyun said like it was the most obvious thing in the world, a huge smile spread on Key's lips, dimples on show.
 
"Really Jjong, you want to be with me for eternity" Key asked, small tears gathering in his eye's but Jonghyun was there quickly to wipe them away before they could fall.
 
"Of course Kibummie, I have already promised with my self to love and protect you, to care for you and make you as happy as possible. To give you the life you truly deserve" Jonghyun whispered and kissed Key who gladly responded to the kiss, both boy's pouring their love in to the kiss.
 
"Your wish is the same as mine" Key breathed out as they pulled back, smiling brightly as the stars shone brightly over them. Jonghyun smiled and returned to kissing Key, never getting enough of the younger boy.
 
The best wishes always come true when you wish hard enough. The stars shining brighter then ever as Jonghyun and Key confess there wishes and love once again to each other, it wasn't the first time they both wished for the same thing and it certainly won't be the last time they make the same wish. They
continued to kiss and cuddle until the small flames burnt out.
 
Jonghyun carried Key inside bridal style and took him to bed were both boy's snuggled under the blanket's, whispering sweet nothing's to each other as they slowly let sleep take over them. There wishes sealed and secretly kept hidden in the stars, they will shine brightly more and more each night as a sign to them that their wish will come true, the secret hidden in the night sky.

A/N Hello lovelies <3 hope you all enjoy this small one shot XD Thank you to my subscribers and viewers so far <3

Sorry not been posting as much, I am drained on ideas at the moment :/

This a little fluffy something for bonfire night :D

Comment and Subscribe lovelies <3 :D