BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

VIXX "The Milky Way" SHOWCASE [131103]

 

 

Okay, so. This Saturday I left Bologna and I arrived in Milan around 9PM. The next day, 3rd November, I woke up at 7AM and friends of mine began greeting me on FB even though I purposely removed the date of my birthday there hahaha

I slept at my cousin’s place and it’s in downtown. I went to the Station and met up with two Starlights so we could go together. We left at 9AM and, GOSH, arrived at 11AM. While going there we checked the group for Starlights on FB and they said that they were already:

Standing pit: #74

VIP2 + M&G: #25

VIP1 + M&G: #9

Those VIP’s tickets with M&G had early access then right after VIP without M&G and at last Standing Pit ones. At first I had Standing Pit but just two days before, the organization told us via FB we could buy the upgrade where we could in fact upgrade our tickets to M&G packets. And obviously I bought it. meh. Haha

So, when we arrived there, I was already excited as HELL. And seeing so many Kpop fans but especially Starlights made me want to cry already lol then we went there where the others were already waiting and it was absolutely CHAOS. VIPs and S. Pits all mixed but after few minutes we eventually made up our rows and the staff of the Club also divided us. VIPs went in the back while S. Pits in front. Then we all managed to organize all by ourselves. I wrote right away on my hand VIP2 M&G 27 and then the wait began.

At 12PM, VIXX EUROPE arrived and, thanks to funds, they handed us what we needed for the project of the night. I’m not going to specify it all so if you’re curious just click HERE. I was happy because they are Asians! I couldn’t distinguish though if they (around 7 persons) were Chinese or Japanese but at least one of them was Filipina like me (≧0≦) And the others from London. After they all handed them out, they stayed with us at the back as they were VIPs too and we took pictures too and they tweeted them right away (obviously not all).

At around 2PM we saw a big bus approaching the back and we thought right away it was VIXX hahahaha but it was only the staff. But after another hour or so, the big bus arrived once again and we all understood it was them because the members shut the curtains right away haha we all ran to where the big bus stopped and GOSHHHH. They entered the private parking lot of the Club and I recognized Hyuk and my bias Raviiiiiii through the split of the gate AJSDBAGJAGLA I was about to cry already OMFG.

Then the staff of the Club told us to stay back and return to our spot in the rows so we wouldn’t look like a mess. We did and waited until 5.30PM as they said they would let go in at that hour but nope, they started an hour later instead and when I asked the Filipina why they were so slow she told me they were still practicing and needed to eat too. I kinda felt guilty then haha because when they arrived (around 3PM) we heard them practicing right away, poor idols ㄒoㄒ I mean, they just arrived from Sweden and they practiced right away, oh my.

Well, I was saying.. 6.30PM they finally began to let people go in and I was excited as.. IDK hahaha. When we were already inside, they told us to drop off our bags/jackets/all belongings at the very back of the club as it was absolutely forbidden taking photos/videos. If the guards catched someone with even only the cellphone in his/her hand, they would take the cellphone and the one out until the end. So I deposited all my belonging as I didn’t want to risk. And then I raaaaaaaaaaaannnn in first row, gluing myself to the barrier. The distance between where I was and the stage was only a meter or so. OMFG.

The showcase needed to start at 7PM but obviously they delayed it and while waiting, they played their songs and there was ROVIX in the screen’s stage. We all sang and began to yell, doing random fanchants. But then shut up right away as the staff began to welcome us through mic. And at 7.30PM they all turned off the lights.

They played on the screen the Intro or IDK what it is called, you can still watch it on YouTube from the Malaysia showcase (lucky them, they do have videos/photos TT_TT). We began to yell out loud and even their names and, as I was in first row, right in front of them, I saw them going on stage and I TOTALLY LOST CONTROL AND HAD AN OUTBURST. I CRIED AND I WAS TREMBLING FOR ALL THE DURATION OF ON AND ON. I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT, I JUST COULDN’T TT_TT and right after, they sang Light up the Darkness and I still continued to cryyy.

THEY WERE THERE AND AND THEY SEEMED SO UNREAL I MEAN NO, THE WAY YOU SEE THEM ON PICTURES (LIKE MADE OF PORCELAINE) ARE LIKE THAT!! PERFECTLY. They are really tall and have white skin, even N seemed so white skinned! OMFG. And during On and On they didn’t lift up Leo as some also said he didn’t even dance at Sweden. And I noticed it too, he wasn’t really okay but still he’s amazing.

THEY ARE HANDSOME, SO SO SO SOOOO HANDSOME AND PERFECT.

I shouted out loud at Ravi during his rap’s part, still crying. Then after those two performances, they greeted us and they were all smiling and grinning, omaygaddd. Then it was time for their solo’s performances and every performance had a ing INTRO and I just couldn’t. omaygadd I thought my legs were going to give up already, that’s why I totally leaned myself against the barrier hahahaha

N already dismissed Leo for his performance then talked with us for a bit. And when they went backstage, the staff played Leo’s intro OMFG he’s too handsome. And then he did his solo. (CLICK)

Right after him it was Ravi or Ken I do not remember perfectly but still I DIED AT RAVI’S SOLO. A BIAS’ SOLO. COULD YOU UNDERSTAND MEEEE OMFG HE SANG A SONG BUT, UGH, I DON’T KNOW THE TITLE AND IT’S NOT EVEN PRESENT ON MALAYSIA’S SETLIST. HELLLL. I really want to know. Then Ken sang TURN UP THE MUSIC and I didn’t know if to cry or die or laugh all the time HAHAHAHAHA. While performing, he jumped here and there and he continued to tease us by SHAKING HIS ING DAMN . NO SERIOUSLY I CANNOT.

I was really anticipating Hongbin and Hyuk’s solos but they ended up doing one together. N already called out a random number through a sort of Lottery ( I DIDN’T WIN BUT EH I CANNOT HAVE ALL I WANT IN LIFE) and they sang and danced for the winner in a cute and y and dying manner. THE GIRL WAS ALL CALM AND COOL WHILE SITTING AND EVEN DANCING WITH HER BIAS HONGBIN EVEN WITH HYUK!! IF I WAS HER, I DIDN’T KNOW ALREADY WHAT THE HELL TO DO.

And at last but NOT THE ING LEAST. N’S BLINDFOLDED DANCE PERFORMANCE. I purposely didn’t watch the fancams of the past showcase of them because I wanted to feel that feeling of anticipation and excitement. AND IT ALL, N WAS PURE S*X. SORRY BUT I SERIOUSLY NEED TO TELL THIS. DANCING LIKE THAT BLINDFOLDED!!! HE WAS. ABSOLUTELY. PURE. . HE’S NOT EVEN MY BIAS AND I FELT LIKE THAT, I DON’T KNOW WHAT THE OTHER GIRLS N BIASED THOUGHT OR FELT. BUT IF HE WAS RAVI OMAYGADDD I CANNOT /DEAD (Btw if you want to watch N’s solo, just search it on YT mehehe)

After this all dying solo’s performances they went all on stage and chit-chatted with us. The staff brought the white-board with post-its where fans request them to do/tell something for us. N was the first and he was undecided and continued to hum “UUUUUUUUHMMMMM”, teasing us. Then he said “Oh! Lajdgnjalgnla chukae?” Yeah it was the only thing I understood and it was enough already. They sang the happy birthday song in Korean then in English, dedicated to all the ones who have birthday. And they indirectly sang it to me too AND SCREW ALL UP, I CRIED ONCE AGAIN.

Every member choose a post-it.

Ken – mosquito sound HAHAHAHAHAHA and we sang together Ottokaji’s song

Hyuk – we did together the Gwiyomi song

Hongbin – he couldn’t chose so he only said “But we already did what you wanted us to do..” in a whiny and pouty manner ahahahahaha just too cute~

Then N proposed a y dance to Leo and we obviously all agreed shouting and yelling his name hahahaha Leo was too cute all being shy and always doing the OTL hahahaha omaygadd. He was supposed to do it alone but he continued to grab and argue with N like saying “WHY THE ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!” and YES OH EM GEE I DIED FOR NEO’S SKINSHIPS, HELLLL.

Then N chose to dance all together so the staff took the white-board out of stage and they positioned themselves and N literally said Leo needed to stay in the middle, beside him. AHAHAHAHA. Guess what they danced? HELL YES I GOT A BOY OF SNSD. HAHAHAHAHA. But they repeated it almost 3 times as N continued to say that Leo wasn’t really doing a great work and also that he wasn’t using even the 50% of his will hahaha I LOVE N FOR THIS, FOR MAKING LEO DANCE. While they were dancing, Leo was all smiling and being shy, covering his face with his hands and doing the OTL and N looked at him and forced him to dance properly and THEY WERE SO ING . I MEAN Y. OKAY PARDON.

After that (I’m sure Leo minimum threatened N in the backstage for making him dance hahaha), N told us they already did all their performances and we all were like “OHHHH!” but we knew it wasn’t true because during the waiting we heard them practice other songs they didn’t performed yet. They then sang Superhero and Starlight and we continued to sing with them, yelling and crying and jumping and joining them. Then before performing Rock Your Body, Ravi, YES THAT DAMN RAVI, taught us the “Rock your body, rock your body body” little dance to do with them. And every time we did. AJDGNALJGAL.

Before Hyde acoustic version, N began thanking us and all, saying they were really happy to be here in Italy for the first time and had a great time. they were happy they held a showcase in here for the first time and was a completely success, they were even surprised we could sing in Korean and they thank us for that, for our efforts.

AND HYDE’S PERFORMANCE IS ONE OF THOSE I WON’T FORGET BECAUSE LEO AT SOME TIME HE STARED AND POINTED AT ME LIKE FOR 30SECONDS AND THEY WERE THE BEST OF MY LIFE I DIED, I LITERALLY DIED, SCREAMING AND FANGIRLING LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW. HE IS SUCH A SWEET AND KIND PERSON.

Then at last, but not leasttttt. G.R.8.U TT_TT N at some point ing cried "TI AMO!" (I love you) AKSJDXNAJGNLKDA CAN I DIE TT_TT

I don’t know how many times they thanked us and said they were enjoying the showcase. It all ended in happiness, the girls beside/behind me were all crying with me omaygad.

Then the staff of VIXX told to those who had the M&G to form a row and we did and waited for THE END OF ALL THE ENDS. ING ANKDJBLSKHNLAA we needed to be in group of ten and OMAYGADDD. I don’t know how to explain what I felt staying IN THE SAME STAGE WITH THEM TAKING A ING PICTURE. THEY WERE BEHIND US. AND THEN THE HIGH 5. THEY WERE ALL STANDING AND A LITTLE PRESSED AGAINST EACH OTHER THAT’S WHY IT WAS REALLY FAST. AT FIRST LEO AND OMFG FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW LEO ACTS ALL SHY IN FRONT OF TOO MUCH PEOPLE AND CAMERAS BUT GADDD HE WAS SMILING ALL THE ING TIME THERE!! THEN RAVI AKJDNAJGNLA I DIED. THEN N AND HIS HAND WAS KINDA.. ROUGH? HAHAHA. KEN WITH HIS DUMB FACE HAHAHAHA JOKE, HE'S HANDSOME. THEN HONGBIN ASKJDNGLAJGNAJL AND LAST HYUK AND SINCE HE WAS THE LAST I DIDN’T ONLY HIGH FIVE-D HIM BUT ALSO CARESSED C-A-R-E-S-S-E-D HIS HAND AND OMFG THEY ARE ALL SO TALL. Or maybe I’m just too short, 1.50m, LOL. And I COULD BARELY REACH HYUK’S SHOULDERS OMFGG. When we exited, I screamed and fangirl-ed like crazy. And I thought I could peacefully die after that. OMAYGAD.

When I arrived at my cousin’s home, I didn’t eat (not to mention I didn’t eat at all yesterday) and at 12AM I lied down right away after I don’t even know how many hours in standing. And until I reached my home here in Bologna I didn’t washed my right hand properly (when I needed to brush my teeth and washing up I used the left one) until it was necessary, it means until I needed to eat.

Okay I’m almost finisheddd T_T now little details that I forgot to mention LOL for almost all the duration of this showcase, I had Ravi and/or Leo always in front of meeee. OMAYGAD I couldn’t even process. Sometimes I would find myself staring at them in trance. And GOSH. I’ll be forever waiting for Milan or Europe episode for VIXX TV. I FORGOT TO SAY THAT THE PD OF VIXX TV WAS PRESENT AND SHE ING TOLD US SHE WOULD RECORD US FOR VIXX TV AJSDGNAJGNLALGòRBJ WE SHOUTED “WE LOVE VIXX!!!”.  SHE ALSO RECORDED DURING THE SHOWCASE AND I HOPE I WILL APPEAR IN THE EPISODE SINCE I WAS PRACTICALLY GLUED AT THE BARRIER. AND SHE TOOK SOME PICTURES TOO. UGH I’LL BE WAITING FOR ALL THOSE. IF SOMEBODY KNOWS WHERE ARE THEY GOING TO UPLOAD THEM PLEASE COMMENT! THANK YOU!

Oh not to mention the OPPA PHOTOGRAPHER! Damn even he’s handsome. And before Starlight, when they played a video of MyDOL era (yes a tear-jerking video ET) HE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME TAKING PICTURES IN VARIOUS ANGLES AND AJDGBNLGJLA BUT I ALMOST DIDN’T CARE ABOUT HIM AS I WAS CRYING AGAIN BECAUSE THE DAMN BACKGROUND MUSIC WAS—DAMN IT. JUST CAN’T CONTROL 

UNTIL NOW I CAN’T BELIEVE IT. GUYS THIS EXPERIENCE TAUGHT ME NOT TO GIVE UP IN MY DREAMS AND BELIEVING IN THEM (DREAMS BUT ALSO IDOLS). I’D NEVER REGRET THAT DAY. MY BIRTHDAY. IT’LL BE IMPRESSED IN ME UNTIL I DIE LOL EVERY BIRTHDAY OF MINE I’LL CELEBRATE THE DAY OF THE SHOWCASE TOO.

I ENJOYED SO MUCH MY DAY EVEN IF I WASN’T WITH MY FAMILY BUT FANDOM IS FAMILY RIGHT?

WE PROMISED ALSO TOGETHER WITH VIXX THEY’LL COME BACK IN ITALY (I REALLY HOPEEE) AND THAT WE ARE GOING TO LOVE AND SUPPORT VIXX UNTIL THE END. AND THAT’S HOW IT IS GOING TO BE FOR ME.

 

VIXXST☆RLIGHT IMPRINTED ON MEEEE AANKJDNGLANGLA

 

GOOD BYE. NO JOKE MEHHEHEHE GUYS I DON’T KNOW HOW AM I GOING TO LIVE THE NEXT DAYS TT_TT MY EXISTENCE WOULD BE LIKE A VEGETABLE ONE, OMAYGADD. OKAY, ENOUGH!

BTW, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THOSE WHO READ THIS UNTIL THE END AND SORRY FOR THE FANGIRL MODE SUPER . BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND ME, OKAY? YAKSOG?

 

 

GOOD NIGHT READERS. (∩_∩)