fin.

Already Gone (with the wind)

"Uncle Byul, please buy us hot chocolate!" Hanbyul's two adorable twin nieces pleads with cute duck lips. Chuckling at the two kiddos, Hanbyul gave up and nods his head as walks up to the cafe vendor waiting in line while his nieces played on the swings.

"Just a caramel mocha and vanilla latte," a familiar deep voice spoke up in front of Hanbyul as he stands in line waiting for his turn. "Do you want anything else, hun?" 

'Can't be...'

"The latte is enough," a soft voice replies back with a sincere smile following after.

Hanbyul didn't mean to be a creep and check on the couple standing before him, but the voice of the first male and his incredibly tall height just reminds him so much of...

"Calling for Kris and Yixing! Caramel mocha and vanilla latte!" 

An arrow then strikes right through Hanbyul's heart as his guess had come right. Staring at Kris's back and trying his best not to burn holes through the man, Hanbyul couldn't help it. His throat was dry and his eyes were most likely getting watery. This is Kris he's gazing at helplessly.

As Kris turns around with holding onto Yixing's hand, his tracks came to a quick stop upon seeing who he never thought he'll run into five years after their breakup. An instant of their past flashes before him, but not for long when Yixing lightly shakes him asking if he's okay. 

"Excuse me," Hanbyul gives out a tiny smile and walks forward towards the cafe vendor, as the strong breeze of wind helps pick him up off his feet. Kris moves aside with Yixing as he lets the Korean lad pass them both. 

"Do you know him?"

"Huh? Uh... He looks familiar, but I may be wrong."

"Ah... Okay then."

Again, Hanbyul and Kris silently walks away separately like how they did once before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"The wind is rather colder today than yesterday, don't you think?" Kris asks with his deep voice already serenading inside Hanbyul's ear, as he hugs the Korean lad from behind.

"Maybe because it knows that today is where we come to an end," Hanbyul replies softly with an amount of pain weighing his heart down. "Kris, it's okay, you know?" 

"You say it's okay because it's not you whose being forced. I am!" Kris argues immediately.

Hanbyul turns around to face his boyfriend and fakes a smile, "don't be stubborn, idiot giant."

Kris hates it that Hanbyul dare tries to joke around at a time like this, but loves and cherishes it deeply, since he would miss their moments forever.

"I love you, Hanbyul," Kris cries as he pulls the Korean lad into his arms.

As tempting as it was for Hanbyul to say something, he decides not to. He pulls away from Kris's hold and apologizes sincerely, saying that they can't ever see each other again like before. Kris reaches out but Hanbyul scoots further only.

"Maybe in another life, Kris. Maybe," Hanbyul whispers and walks away with the direction that the wind pulls him.

Because Kris is forced to marry someone his parents approved of, Hanbyul decided to be the one who lets their love go.