Date

Flashback at the cafe

" Why are we here ?" you asked Leo quizzically . " I just have something to tell you ," he answered , looking directly into your eyes . " Hmm , sneaky . Let me guess , is it the same thing that you want to tell the other girl you've been seeing for the past two years ?" you gave him the benefit of your doubt .

" Jagiya , we've been through this . I told you she's just a stalker .. Every celebrity has one , so too bad . You just have to endure it as long as you're with me ," he rubbed the side of your arms in assurance . " Besides , I didn't see her , we just bumped into each other everytime . Like I said , she's a stalker ." He finished off with a failed wink . " Cheeky and suspicious . I suggest you stop winking , it's not going to suit you ," you bit your lip to retain the smile which was almost forming on your face . " You talk too much . you know that right ?" Leo asked with a slight smirk . " You'd still listen to me , right ?" You . 

Instead of answering , Leo ruffled your hair before giving you a peck on the forehead and led you to an empty table where both of you had met three years ago . " Don't you think it's a little strange ? It's already 5pm and no one is here ," you pulled back . " Don't worry about it ," the love of your life assured you with a squeeze of the hand . Soon , both of you reached the exact place where you started the first conversation with each other . Just at the centre of the cafe was a bar-like table with high stools on each side . You took a seat at the edge of the table but was ushered to the centre of the table . 

" Make it more exact ," Leo smiled . You rarely see him smile and that moment took your breath away just like that . You stood rooted in position , just staring at his sparkling eyes , flooding with sincerity , honesty and love . Without complaining like you always do , you sat down . Flashback to three years ago came swimming in your head like wasps and left a tingling sensation in your fingertips and butterflies in your stomach . 

 

-Flashback- 

 

You plugged in your earpiece blasting off Exo's XOXO just to focus on your science . Finals was just two days away and you took the liberty to sit down and study productively . As a person who gets distracted all the time , you found yourself a place in a cafe down the street in town to study , at least it's better than nothing . Maybe a little vulnerable to distractions , you took a seat at the table at the centre of the cafe . With your chocolate drink beside you , you started to get down and dirty with all the memorizing , endless reading , writing and calculating of formulas . 

You were too engrossed in your work to notice that the shop was cleared and a group of celebrity had their filming inside that exact cafe you were in . " And ... Cut ! Thank you for your hard work !" you heard someone shouted . *Focus ! Focus !* you chanted to yourself and continued scribbling unreadable words on your book . 15 minutes or so , someone knocked on the table just opposite of you . You ignored it once . It did it again . Thrice , before you responded out of irritation . 

"What ?!" you asked , sounding harsher than it should . " Um , hi , do you know me ?" the guy asked . He had quite distinct features , kind of cute too . " Am I supposed to ?" you answered in monotone , plucking your earpiece out from your left ear . " Ya ! Just get to it already !" someone yelled at the back . You raised an eyebrow . " Get to what ?" You asked . " Aish , chinjja . Anyways , that jackass dude there wants to give this to you ," he handed you a note . " It's not usual of him but I'm Ken . Nice to meet you ," Ken reached out his hand for you to shake but all you did was stare at the note , confused at the moment . 

" You might want to return this to your friend and tell him to give it to me personally , instead . I don't play Harry Potter style . I'm busy ," you pushed the note . Ken stared at you as though you grew a third eye on your forehead and a second later , raised his arms in the air , feign surrender . He took the note with him and went back to wherever he came from . For a fact that you were looking at your book , you weren't giving it any attention . Instead , you were starting to panic since 1) A celebrity just came up to you and said his friend is interested in you , 2) Fangirls are going to kill you the moment you step outside of the cafe . 

You were caught off guard and jumped in your seat when a hand reached in front of you and knocked on the hard table . This time , a guy with short red and neatly styled hair , sharp eyes , thin lips and an intense galre was looking right at you . You felt a lump forming at your throat . " May I help you sir ?" you asked , swallowing hard . He didn't say a word but only pass a note to you . " So you're the one huh ?" you asked , looking directly at his eyes . " Can I ask you a question ?" you asked , in attempt to prompt a conversation . He tilted his head to the side as though giving you the permission to continue . *Is this guy mute or what ?* you thought silently to yourself . 

" Well ? It's okay if I can't ask you know ," you said . " Just ask , he rarely speaks !" Ken shouted from the back . "Then I'm not going to ask ," you stated . " What is it ?" the guy asked as he readjusted his hands so that they're a little closer to yours , still looking intensely at you . " Okay , first of all , why are you staring at me ? I'm not a mannequin so quit staring . I probably look like a hobo . Secondly , who are you exactly and why are you giving me this note ?" you asked , words came out a little too fast but at least you didn't trip on them . 

" You don't have to read it ," he answered , taking away the note . " Fine ! Just , give me the note . Tell me who you are please . I don't accept things from strangers ," you hand out your hand for the note . The guy gave you an amused look before giving you back the note . " Do your homework ," he said before walking out of the place with all the other guys . *What ?! He just left me hanging ?! That idi-* you mentally cursed when Ken , on the other hand , bombarded you with questions of his own . " What's your name ? Can we know each other ? You're pretty ! No , beautiful ! Can you be my friend ? They're not my friends ... Can I have your number new friend ? Can we meet up soon ? Call me !" he shoots before being dragged by an ahjussi . "Sorry for that ," the man apologized . You bowed , in respect . You followed your gaze and saw seven men walking in single file past the crowd of girls .

There he is , the mysterious guy . He took a last look at you before disappearing into the sea of bodies . Girls screamed and shrieked and ran after the boys , some jumped and did victory dances on their spot . Their banners and posters all have " VIXX " on them . You still had no clue on what was going on . Not long after , one of the guy whom you saw with the group earlier came running back . " Hey , did you see my phone ? I lost my phone . It's an iPhone with a red cover and a big green shiny 'N' at the back ," the grey-haired boy panted . " It .. Must have been with Ken . I saw him flailing the phone in my face when he was trying to get my number ," you informed . " Did you give it to him ?" He asked . "No ," you answered . "Good . Well then , thanks and goodbye !" He waved .  

" Excuse me !" you called out . Grey-haired boy froze in his awkward position in attempt to open the entance door and turned towards you . "Can you .. Can you uh ..." you stuttered . *Just ask crabapple , it beats than getting your arse whooped by all these young adolescence* you debated mentally . " Can you uh , give me a ride home ? I don't want to be killed by all these young girls here ," you finally asked him . " Uhm , I guess so ? Can I borrow your phone ? I have to ask the person in-charge ," he reached out his hands . Within 10 minutes , both of you got out from the cafe with two other boys from the grooup who were surrounding you like bodyguards towards their mini van . 

 

-End of flashback- 

 

You smiled to yourself . "Flashback ?" Leo asked you . " Nae ," you chuckled . " It was crazy ," Leo chuckled as well . " You still have the note ?" he asked . " In my time capsule ," you smiled . " You know , you still owe me an explanation for all this ," "Why ?" Leo questioned you . " I mean , its 5pm , there's no one around , we are dressed so formally in a cafe . You do realize how weird that sounds right ?" You argued . " Just wait and see ," Leo kissed your hand . " I don't like surprises ," you murmured . Jazz , classical and all sorts of romantic songs started playing on the mini stage of the cafe while you and Leo ate and talked about a lot of random things . Soon , 5 turned to 9 . You looked outside to see  lot of people surrounnding the perimeter of the shop . All of them are looking intensely at the both of you inside . 

" We should go . People are waiting to buy their drinks ," you tugged on Leo's tux sleeve . " I don't think they want to buy drinks , just look at them ," he said , pointing outside . " Still , they look like they're expecting some-" you turned your head to Leo and was caught off guard when you saw a small velvet box in front of you . Your mouth was wide open and eyes fixed on the small red box . Everything seemed so slow-motion and all the noises starts to fade and all you could hear was Leo's and your synchronized heart beat . " I-I ..." you stuttered . 

" This may be a little sudden but , yeobo-ah , you know we've been together for so long . Three years may not exactly be long but it feels like 3 million years for me . All this while , I thought the joy of life was simply having fun and do things you'd never thought you'd do . But what happened to living life to the fullest ? Understanding the true meaning of pure happiness ? That's when I met you . When I met you here , 3 years ago , I instantly knew what life was , the true meaning of happiness . I finally knew , after all these years , that meeting you was my true destiny ," he said , pouring every bit of his heartfelt emotions and inner feelings , extreme blushing at the process . Your eyes started to get watery and a tear streaked down your right eye . 

" I can't believe I'm saying this but after that moment when I saw you and after we sent you back home , I can't stop thinking about you . Thinking about our future together and how life would be like if you were to accept me as your significant other . Yes , I don't look like I'm the type to fantasize but I do . Only because I'm human and only because of you . I love you so much and that will never change even for a gazillion years to come ," he finished off , wiping off the tear streaked lines from your face . His words , his feelings , everything about that moment right there and then felt like a scene out of a movie or a book . It felt so surreal . 

" So ," he walked over to your side . You eyed his every move , taking photographic memory shots of this moment . You found yourself breathless , anxious of what is to come . Leo noticed your uneasiness and kissed the top of your forehead . You relaxed instantly . When he let go , your gaze never left his . He got on one bended knee and opened the box . " Will you take the honor to be the mango to my pudding for the rest of your life ?" Before you could give an answer , Jason Derulo's Marry Me came to the speaker and everyone who had gathered outside entered with applause and cheers , including the members . 

" Hyung ! I know you're kind of cheesy , but I didn't expect you to be THAT chessy !" Ken shouted . For once , Leo didn't jump in defense , instead , he just smiled  . " My Leo is getting married . Leo-ah ! Don't forget me . Don't forget this awe-so-some scandal partner of yours !" N pretended to cry and everyone laughed at him . " So ?" Leo got back to you . " Though I'll be glad enough to be the hot to your cold , that's enough ," you smiled . Leo beamed and crash his lips with yours . Everything went quiet . You took the opportunity to enjoy the moment for a little longer before breaking off . "Whoo , that's a lot to take in ," you panted . " We could do it everyday after this ," Leo winked . " I thought I told you not to wink ?" you joked . " Mmhmmm ," Leo hummed before taking you into his arms . 

 

-Two years later- 

 

" Yeobo !" you called out from the stairs of your newly renovated house . " Yeah ?" Leo poked his head from one of the corners . " Is this okay ? I mean , the bump .." you trailed off , rubbing the 8 month old bump on your tummy . " What about the bump ? You look beautiful as always ," he answered , propping his arms up the wall purposefully , in attempt to show his well developed biceps . You rolled your eyes as you waddled towards him . " Hmm , that's because you're my husband ," you lightly slapped his tummy , earning a chuckle from him . " I've set the table already . All that's left is to wait for them to arrive ," Leo said . " Come I clap for you ," you teased . Leo frowned . " I'm just kidding ! Thank you ," you leaned in to give him a peck on his cheeks . " Are the kids asleep ?" he asked . You just nodded . 

Not long after , the doorbell rang . " I'll get that !" Leo said as he took big steps towards the door . You can't help but to admire his physique . Even after you guys are married , he's still able to maintain his hot figure . Talk about the perks of having a hot celeb for a husband . " Hyung ! It's good to see you ! I misseu yeu !" Ken hugged Leo first , as always . " What are you talking about ? We just saw each other yesterday ," Leo pushed him away . " Aww ," Ken pouted . The rest came streaming in with just man hugs and weird handshakes , including N , surprisingly . " N-ssi , gwenchana ?" you asked . " Nae , just a little cold . Heh ," he smiled . " Don't get close to my wife if you're sick . Or else I'll come after you ," Leo threatened . N just raised his hands and took a step back . 

"So , what are we having ?" Hongbin asked as he rubbed his palms together . " See for yourself ," Leo answered coldly . "Sneaky , I like !" Ken winked stupidly and clinged onto poor N who was sneezing away . " I'll get the drinks ," you said as you approach the kitchen . As you poured the drinks into the glasses for your guests , you felt water dripping to your legs . Thinking that it might be the water from the jar , you shrugged it off . It was not until you were carrying the tray to the dining room when a huge gush of pain hit you right at your tummy  . You dropped the tray and all the glasses crashed while you screamed for Leo . At this time , apparently , everyone changed their name to Leo because when you called for Leo , everyone crowded the kitchen to see the commotion . Leo looked at you in extreme concern but still doesn't have a clue of what was going on . " Hos-hosp-hospital" you started to pant . " She's coming ," you informed . Everyone's eyes turned as wide as saucers  " N , I'm putting you in-charge !" Leo informed and got to your side . Ken followed suit and guided you slowly to the front door . " Hongbin , help me with the mess will you ? Thanks dude ," Leo said leaving the room with you . " Hyuk and Ravi , look after the twins for me ," Leo instructed . 

"Breathe in darling , breathe in and out . Keep breathing . I'm here for you okay ?" Leo tried to sooth you with comforting words and a kiss at the forehead . You just nodded and continued to pant heavily . Both the boys placed you in the passenger seat of Leo's car then followed by Leo who took the wheels . Ken start to jump around on the driveway , getting excited with the new addition to the family . " Congratulations , all the best and goodest luck guys !" he waved . Soon , his silhouette disappeared into the distance . Before you knew it , both of you were halfway to the nearest hospital . " I love you , I love you , I love you , you know that ?" Leo spouted as he stepped on the gas , smilling like an idiot . You raised an eyebrow . He laughed . " Baby , here we come !"