Attracted

Attractive
--

His tiny eyes focused on the screen as the Shining 5 member group released their MV. He wouldn’t tell his greasy member about it but ever since they were introduced, he was attracted to one member. He had debated inside him if what he was feeling was right, real and logical but as each passing single, MV and comeback stage, the truth sank in him; he liked the leader with an uncontrollable sangtae.

“Hyung, look what I’ve got” Woohyun said as he entered the room, Sunggyu clicked another browser to hide the previous MV that was playing (Thank God for earphones). Woohyun was waving the autographed Everybody album and Sunggyu gave him a poker face. “So? Add it to your collection.” Sunggyu said, hiding the jealousy in his eyes and voice; oh come on it’s an autographed SHINee CD! “Oh ok. I thought you wanted it that’s why I asked Key to give me one.” Woohyun said then left the room, only to be stopped by Sunggyu. “Wait… I want it… Give it to me and I’ll give you A-pink’s CD” Sunggyu said and a greasy smile appeared on the younger’s ace. “Sure. Here’s the CD and autographed ONEW poster!” Woohyun handed the items and Sunggyu was keeping his excitement inside. “Thanks.” Sunggyu said then turned to his drawer to grab an album and handed it to Woohyun, the younger happily left the room.

Sunggyu gingerly opened the album and saw the delicate signatures from the members, his eyes fixated at the leader’s signature. “OH My God!” He muttered as he read the dedication Sunggyu-ssi Kamsahaeyo. I never thought that you’ll take interest in our album. Thanks for Destiny album by the way!

“Destiny?” Sunggyu asked himself and decided to clarify things with Woohyun. “Woohyun did you give Shinee our album?” Sunggyu asked and Woohyun nodded. “Key asked me for one and that’s the album I asked everyone to autograph. Why?” Woohyun replied and Sunggyu’s mouth formed an ‘o’ shape. “Because Onew-ssi thanked me for a copy which I don’t exactly remember giving him.” Sunggyu replied and Woohyun smiled. “Key must have handed the album to their leader for safekeeping.” Woohyun said and Sunggyu thanked him before leaving.

Sunggyu looked at the poster next and the picture surprised him. Onew’s face was stunning and to say that he was attracted was a pure understatement. His jaws dropped at the sight of the blonde leader, eyes lined with dark kohl and a sinister smile on his lips. He was pulsating at the sight of the handsome man and to make matters worse, the man himself signed the poster and dedicated it to him. By all means is this how MVP’s feel when they stare at you Onew-ssi?

---

Their schedules didn’t meet at all due to promotions and concerts but during a free time, the Shinee members hanged out with the Infinite members, celebrating their nominations at MAMA. “Great job everyone” Woohyun raised his glass and the rest did a toast. It was a really fun night and everyone drank the night away, except for two leaders who were very alert and awake just in case their members get wasted.

“It’s rude to stare Sunggyu.” Onew’s voice snapped the trance Sunggyu was in a few seconds before and he apologized immediately. “Oh it’s ok. I’m just not used to everyone staring at me all of the sudden just because I dyed my hair blonde.” Onew replied and SUnggyu had just to let it out of his mouth. “Because you are so attractive.” The words made Onew raise an eyebrow, Sunggyu blushed as he covered his mouth. “Really?! You think so?” Onew asked and Sunggyu nodded. “Thanks! I thought you wouldn’t like it.” Onew replied and Sunggyu was curious. “Why did you think I won’t like it? Why does my opinion matter?” Sunggyu asked and Onew gave him that world famous noona (or even hyung) killer smile. “Because…” Onew scooted closer to Sunggyu and whispered in his ears. “I like you and I’m not drunk.” Onew finished and his breath sent chills down his spine. He moved his face to look at Onew and the moment he did, their lips met briefly.

“that’s… a confession?” Sunggyu asked, blushing like a bloody Mary as Onew nodded. “Not a popular OTP but it does exist” Onew replied and Sunggyu laughed out loud. He then faced the leader and smiled, tiny eyes forming crescents. “Yeah I like you too.” Sunggyu replied and kissed the younger sweetly. “Why are you so Attractive Onew?” Sunggyu asked and the man in question chuckled at the adorable hamster. “maybe because I am trying to attract you.” Onew replied and Sunggyu smiled.

“Job well done now stop flirting with Noona. I’m jealous.” Sunggyu puffed his cheeks and Onew kissed them. “Ok, but I can flirt with Hyung right?” Onew asked and Sunggyu was shocked. “Don’t even think about flirting with Suju sunbaenim.” Sunggyu acted like a jealous boyfriend. “Come on, you are practically my hyung Gyu… I can totally flirt with you.” Onew said then winked at the hamster who was blushing way too much for comfort.

---

a/n: ahahahahah fail!!!!