Bullied - Chapter 2

Bullied
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day passed. Sungjong didn't let his brother to go to school on the next day.

"You should stay at home. I will tell mom if she can co..."

"No! You shouldn't tell anything to mom."

"O-ok... I just call our doctor then. You have to be checked."

"No... I'm okay." he mumbled.

"I don't know why you keep telling me you're okay, hyung. I know you don't. I don't want anything bad happen to you."

"It's already happened..."

He nodded.

Sungjong went to school after making breakfast for him.

"I'm going, hyung. Take care."

He waved a little before closed the door. His body was still sore but he hid it from his brother. He looked at his fore arm. There were some bruises there. He lift his shirt, some purple bruises and bite mark. He didn't want to name it, since nothing happened. He kept denying the fact.

"Nothing happened."

He walked to the couch and the TV. He switched the channel several times until he stopped on a music channel. He went to the kitchen to get his breakfast. He brought it to the living room after grabbed a small carton of strawberry milk.

He finished his breakfast when there were knocks on the door. He walked to open it.

"Changmin hyung?"

The man named Changmin smiled. "Hi, Woohyun."

He let the man came in.

"Sungjong asked me to come. Are you okay?" Changmin asked him.

"Yes. I'm fine."

"I see... But since I'm here, why don't we have a little talk? It's been a while since I come here."

"Ooh... ok."

He walked to the couch and picked up his plate and milk.

"Do you want to drink so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter