You and I

Love me • Love me not.

'' Hello, baby Jungkook! '' She gives Jungkook a slap on his back and grins sweetly.

Jungkook glares at her, '' Myung Eun! It's pain, you know.'' He pouts. But soon, he gives her a bright smile on his fluffly cheeks. He will never mad at Myung Eun even though when Myung Eun did something bad on him. You know why? It's just because he has a crush on her. Unfortunately, Jungkook doen't have any chance to confess to Myung Eun because....

Last Saturday.

'' Jungkook, I have something to tell you...'' Myung Eun looked sad, her eyes were teary.

Jungkook felt bad when he looked at her. He could feel his heart was suffering. ''Yes? Anything?'' He said softly.

''I think I have a crush on Taehyung..B-but, I think he's not interested with me since every time he will just ignore me and leave when I try to have a conversation with him. '' Myung Eun sighed and nearly cried.

That moment, Jungkook heard his heart broken. His crush had fallen for his besfriend. He took a deep breathe and said, '' Stupid girl. I'm his bestfriend, I know him well. That guy is weird. He used to ignore all the girls. I think he's gay. Hahaha.''

Jungkook laughed a little while Myung Eun just looked at him with an annoying expression.

''Stop kidding. I know he isn't a gay. He's PERFECT! Awww. Jungkook, help me.'' Myung Eun looked at him with her puppy eyes.

''Well...what should I do for you?'' Jungkook wasn't willing to help but he knew that he couldn't reject her request.

''Hmmm. Since you're his bestfriend, just help me to get closer to him. Maybe we should hang out together?'' She said.

''Fine. I will try.'' He looked upset.

''What?! Helping my crush to get her crush? omg. What's that. Grhhhh. '' Jungkook thought and getting frustrated.

 

''Hey hey! What are you thinking? '' Myung Eun waves her hand in front of Jungkook.

''Nothing.'' He shakes his head.

''It's Taehyung...Taehyung.'' She whispers at his ears. They look at the guy who just steps in the classroom, he's Taehyung, Myung Eun's crush. 

Myung Eun pats Jungkook's hands, '' Here's your mission. Remember what you promised me?''

Jungkook nods and slowly walks towards Taehyung.

He's not willing to help but he knows that if he doesn't help Myung Eun, she will be disappointed. Jungkook doesn't want to see Myung Eun upset. He can do anything for her to make her happy. Maybe that's the power of love.

''Hey dude! '' Jungkook slaps his arm hardly.

''What?'' Taehyung rubs his arm, and he yawns.

''Are you free on this Sunday?'' He continues, '' We're going to hang out, wanna joins us?''

''Sure, I'm deal with it.'' Taehyung agrees to join them. Later, he walks to his place and poooof! He sleeps on his bag. Jungkook laughes at him for his weirdness.

Jungkook gives Myung Eun an 'okay' sign. It means that their plan has success. Myung Eun smiles broadly and hugs Jungkook in her arms.

''Thank you, my baby!'' She whispers at his ears softly.

Jungkook isn't happy, he's worrying about the hang out on this Sunday. Will it work? What if Myung Eun really get couples with Taehyung? He can't get an satisfied answer. Soon, he bangs his head on his pillow.

Stop thinking, Jeon Jungkook. Taehyung won't get interested in Myung Eun. He tells himself with pretty much confidence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please leave a comment after reading. ouo