My Only Love Is You

My Love Is Only For You

Today is the last training for the champioship. Everyone is very nervous going to the training.  Everyone wake up early.  Even earlier than usual.  Everyone get ready super duper fast.  Everyone tidy their bed and go to the basketball court.

They start their training by doing warm-ups and jog around the court for few rounds.  Everyone are sweating and they go for a minute break and start playing basketball.  5 minutes later, their basketball coach come.  He announces the the five main players to play tomorrow.  They are Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Gikwang and Dongwoon.  Yoseob will be the reserved player.  Junhyung don't feel happy with their coach's decision.  He feel that Yoseob is better than Dongwoon in basketball.  He can cooperate with Yoseob better than he playing with Dongwoon because Dongwoon is quite greedy and he just want the ball for himself and not cooperate with each other...  Eventhough he don't agree with the decision, he still put his heart and soul to the championship.

They finish their training and they are one the way home.  At home, everyone are cleaning their body and they go to their practice for their new songs.  While they are doing their training, they do some dance competition just like in Oh! My School.  They did the freeze, front flip and Gikwang's Favourite, BACK FLIP! Everyone tries to do that. No one succesfully did that flip.  Dongwoon don't sattisfied and try to do it again. O.M.G. His hand are injured. he can't play for tomorrow.  They are very worried for him. They tell their coach. Their coach fell really angry because they did that stupid competition.  They feel really sorry about that.  Their coach have to male a decision by replacing Dongwoon with Yoseob. They are going home and getting some rest for the championship tomorrow.

The championship is today!! They need to play for 4 matches to win this year championship.  They played 2 matches and they are qualified for the semi final round. they played and ................. They won! They are going to play at final.. They are going to play with the champion of the last year championship.  They really feel nervous. It is even more nervous than when their debut...  The time is here... Everyone put in their heart and soul into it... the difference is only 1 mark. the winner is BEAST!! All 6 of them fel relieved and over-joyed.  Junhyung feel really really happy and kissed Yoseob's cheek. Yoseob feel ashamed and run away... Junhyung chase after him and hug him from behind... "I love you," says Junhyung.  Yoseob turn around and say "I love you too". both of them hug each other..  The other member of B2ST watch the moment with a smile...

 

 

THE END