Lost

[HIATUS] Seeking the Lost Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was raining heavily in the city of Busan, the second most populated metropolitan. There, a fight occured in a wide warehouse that will be demolished in 5 months time. A girl around 15 was running with wound all over her body. But what pains her the most is the wound in her head. She was strucked by an unknown person but gladly, someone save her. As she was running, she was slowly losing conciousness though she struggled to keep on running until se can find a safe place to rest.

An old lady was walking in the sidewalk with an umbrella covering her. There, she see a figure who has a hard time running. The old lady's eyes widened in shock as the girl fell down on her knees. She immediately run to her and checked on her. As she checked on her, she has wound all over her body. She had a hard time breathing and she is losing a lot of blood. She immediately said that she will help her. Before the girl could protest, she lost concioussness. The old lady carried her in her back and brought her to her house that is a clinic which took only 5 minutes.

They reached an isolated house and immediately entered. The old lady placed her gently on the soft bed and went to get everything she needs. She examined the girl and started treating her. She was glad that she studies Medics and her profession was a doctor but now she is just an old lady who is a gardener.

Three days has passed though the girl is still unconciouss. The old lady treated her with care and love. She would always wipe the sweat from her forehead, changed her bandage and more. 

Finally, the girl is slowly regaining her concioussness. As she slowly opened her eyes, she felt pain all around her body but not worse than before. She felt relieved but what str

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter