One

VIXX Halloween

     All the members of VIXX were waiting in their dance room. Well, all of them except for their leader who had told them all to meet there. Leo was sitting with his eyes closed with headphones on. Hongbin, Hyuk, and Ravi were practicing their latest song. While Ken was trying to get Leo to pay attention to him. As soon as Leo opened his eyes, the door opened and in came their leader N smiling cheerfully. The three that were dancing stopped and all but Leo crowded around him wondering why they were there so early on one of their free days.

 

                “Why are we here, hyung?” Hongbin asks then looks at the bag N is holding.

 

                “What’s the date today?” N asks while smiling slyly at s.

 

                “Almost Halloween. Today’s the 29th.” Hyuk says excitedly.

 

                “For the next fan meetings until Halloween ends, we’ll be wearing costumes during them!” N says as he and Hyuk jump up and down cutely.

 

                Leo stands up and tries to walk out the door but Ken grabs his arm and pulls him to the group. N opens the bag and passes out the members costumes. Leo’s costume is a cat; he has a tail and ears. Ken’s costume is a werewolf, Ravi’s costume is a vampire, Hongbin’s costume is a puppy, Hyuk’s costume is a dinosaur. “What’s your costume?” Ravi asks N and N grabs out a pumpkin costume for himself.

 

                “Yeah. The company wouldn’t let me have the costume I really wanted.” Their leader says with a small pout.

 

                “What did you want?” Asks a curious Hyuk.

 

                “I wanted to be a maid and I found the cutest outfit.”

 

                All of VIXX stare at their leader speechless.

 

The End~ ^.^