001 Open Up Your Mind!

Let Me Be The One

“EunMin Wake Up! Can’t you see? He didn’t love you. Oh sorry my mistake He doesn’t Love you! “ Mirae said to me. Mirae is one of my best friend most likely my sister, she’s the one whom I can ask for advice. But Today? I don’t think I can’t accept her advice.

“EunMin believe in me. He’s not happy with you, I’m sure you know it too, but you just keep pretending, pretending that Ljoe still loves you, He hates you EunMin. I know that you love him but still stop hurting yourself, EunMin open up your mind.”  After Mirae said that to me, maybe I should just take her advice and see if Byunghyun still loves me. “Byunghun-ah I believe in you” I whispered to myself and started to sleep.

Next Day

I woke up and get dressed up, as I fixed my hair I look at my reflection in the mirror, “He didn’t love you, he doesn’t love you” Mirae’s word kept running through my mind.

“Byunghyun My Byunghyun, I believe in you, I don’t want to ruin our relationship so please be loyal to me.” I close my eyes and I saw my happy moments with Byunghyun. “I really wish we still last forever” with that I grab my cardigan and I left the house.

As I was walking to Byunghyun’s house, my heart is beating fast I don’t know whats up with me today.

When I reached his house, I saw Hyuna, my cousin, the one I trusted so much the one who stayed with me everytime I need help. I saw her with Byunghyun MY Byunghyun. They are happy together.

“Oppa what if EunMin found out about relationship?” Hyuna said frowning.

“Don’t worry Jagiya, Eunmin will understand it, and youre the one I love not EunMin.” Ljoe said half heartedly.

“But Oppa… EunMin ..” With that Ljoe kissed Hyuna.

EunMin saw the Whole scene, she never knew that she will be betrayed with the one she loves. She pretended she didn’t see the scene, she wished that it was only just a dream, she promised herself to stay strong, She just turn around and walk away crying.