I Love You More Than The Universe

I Love You More Than The Universe

"Thanks for today hyung~"

"Go straight to bed, I'll fetch you up tomorrow at 9." Said Yongbok-Manager Hyung.

Yoseob nods and wait until Yongbok drove the car away from the apartment lot. As what he told to do so, he went to his apartment room and lied down on his sofa, too tired to change his clothes or to go to shower or to go straight to bed. Today was Joseph Amazing's D-day and Yoseob was diligently monitoring the first performance. Eventhough it's not his turn yet, but studying at the side of the stage is also a way of gaining things for his own stage and confidence. Seeing it from the viewer's side and act as a viewer could give him a lot of points that wouldn't be seen as a performer.

He suddenly remember to put a message on his newly made twitter account. He took out his phone and opened twitter. The new account @all4b2uty was made because his instagram account kept on annoying and betraying him. This calls for a new place to share things for b2uty and he just don't have any other option except twitter. So here he is, back in twitter.

He taps his fingers on his phone writing a simple tweet:

@all4b2uty: Sleep well! Yeongsu Hyungnim's first show tomorrow! Teehee Gotta go see it! Good night!"

He scrolled a bit to read some mentions from fans and smiled. Fans mentions is one way to cheer him up after a tired day.

 

Yoseob sits up, he took his iPod and open his playlist, putting some music on to accompany his night. He lights up an aromatheraphy before going to the bathroom to take a shower.

A song from Donawhale titled 우주보다 좋아해 (I Love You More Than The Universe) played when Yoseob comes out from the bathroom, fresh and clean. He hummed to the song while thinking of a certain person, smiling. He took a glance on his desk clock, 11 pm. 'Is Dujun still shooting?' He thought. He took his phone and opened kakao talk, his private conversation with Dujun.

 

11.10 "dujunah"

11.10 "yeah baby?"

 

A quick answer came. 'Oh, he's not shooting.'

11.11 "WOW, quick reply. r u done?"

11.12 "not yetㅠㅠ, but i'm having a rest. what's up?"

11.13 "i wanna call u. can i?"

11.13 "ofc! i still hv time :)"

 

Yoseob quickly exit kakao and giving a long press at no.4 speed dial (why 4? because no.1-3 were his mom, dad and sister, making Dujun only got no.4 which made him sulk for a day when he found out he's not no.1 on Yoseob's speed dial) and put the speaker on. While the long incoming note sound comes, he took his guitar and sat down on his sofa. Heart beating while waiting for Dujun's voice to answer.

"Hello baby?"

Yoseob didn't answer, he played his guitar instead, playing to the same song he hummed before [I Like You More Than The Universe]

I Like You~ I Love You~

More than anyone else, really~

I Like You~ I Love You~

More than the universe, really~

 

On the way to your long road

Running down to your arms lalala~

You're precious to me more than my little teddy bear

Everyday I think of you while i slowly comes to sleep

 

Lalalalalalalala~

 

I Like You~ I Love You~

More than anyone else, really~

I Like You~ I Love You~

More than the universe, really~

 

Every kind of words you want to tell me

You still look like a fool to me lalala~

You're precious to me more than my little teddy bear

Everyday I think of you while i slowly comes to sleep

 

Lala~ Lalalalalala~

Lala~ Lalalalalala~

 

I Like You~ I Love You~

More than anyone else, really~

I Like You~ I Love You~

More than the universe~ Uuum~

 

The sweet song that tells about a person you truly love more than anyone else, even more than the universe. Dujun is Yoseob's universe. Yoseob's center of rotation, just like how moon rotates around the earth or how earth rotates around the sun. Yoseob sang it till the last note, full with emotion.

Yoseob's sweet and heartwarming voice fills in Dujun's ear, Dujun's heart, making him warm inside. The older guy smiled pressing his phone on his ear, listening carefully on each note, each melody, each lyrics. How on earth Yoseob could think of this kind of event.

Yoseob strings the last key. The guitar stops, he took his phone and start clearing his throat, not giving Dujun a minute to talk.

"Dujunah~ I'm sorry for only calling you now. I was monitoring the musical performance today and I only arrived home now. You're still shooting right? Do well baby, Fighting! I miss you~ㅠㅠ ..and I love you, always!"

Yoseob quickly hung off the phone. He's too embarrassed to hear what will Dujun said. He hugged Hyunnie and hides his blushing face, too embarrassed to see anything.

 

Dujun looked at his phone, stunned. He stared at the sweet wallpaper of him and Yoseob together in Japan, linking arms, Yoseob's head on his shoulder. He smiled. 'So he calls me to cheer me up.'

He opened his kakao private conversation again and writes:

11. 30 "i love you too always"

11.30 "thanks a lot baby~ i miss you too <3"

 

"Dujun-sshi! Get ready, It's your turn!"

"Yes!"

Dujun gave his phone to Sehun-Manager Hyung and went back to the setting to finish up his last scene today. Full of confidence after the sweet phonecall.

 

Meanwhile, Yoseob drags the poor teddy to his room, reading the latest kakao message from Dujun and blushed again. He lied down on his bed, smiling widely, hugging Hyunnie while he slowly falls asleep.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*END*~*~*~*~*~*~