see

secret line

see
eunsook/minjung
g
prompt

 

 

minjung squinted her eyes and wriggled her nose as she tried to read the text in front of her. her head was pounding painfully as her eyes strained to make out the blurry words. “deep…brain…sti—stimulation…” she mumbled under her breath before finally giving up. “oh, it,” she sighed, looking around the library to check if there were any people around—she usually sat at the most isolated area, but still, she couldn’t risk anyone seeing her. once she deemed that the coast was clear, she shuffled around her bag until she found a rectangular box. minjung wiped the glasses clean and slipped it on, the world suddenly turning much clearer. “ah, that’s better,” she smiled to herself, picking up her book once again and immersed herself in her studies.

eunsook whistled her way to the library, her feet leading her straight to where her girlfriend was. she knew fully well where minjung’s favourite spot was and true to her instincts, she spotted the taller girl hunched over a thick book. eunsook hid a giggle behind her hand and tip-toed towards minjung, intent on scaring her. but as she got closer, she noticed that there was something different about minjung. something in the way she looked. she was wearing glasses. though eunsook knew that the younger girl needed it, she was always too shy, too embarrassed to put in on in front of eunsook, in front of anyone really. however, eunsook didn’t understand why: minjung looked absolutely gorgeous.

as per usual, minjung was so consumed in studying to even notice eunsook’s presence. sneakily, eunsook pulled the glasses off of minjung and slipped it over the bridge of her nose instead.

“h-hey!” minjung half-yelled, head snapping up. she’d thought it was some bully but when she noticed that it was her girlfriend, she relaxed. “oh, unnie. you scared me.”

eunsook grinned widely, propping her chin in between her hands. “you look cute when you’re wearing these,” she commented, pointing to the accessory on her face.

minjung blushed, only realising then that she was caught wearing glasses. “n-no, i don’t. give it back.”

ignoring minjung’s request, eunsook only pushed the glasses further up her nose, smiling playfully. “not until you tell me how good i look. so tell me, do i look good?”

minjung pursed her lips and scratched the back of her neck. “well, i can’t really see, unnie. you have to come closer…”

eunsook shuffled about and leaned across the table. “is this better?”

“closer.”

“how about now?” the older girl asked, half of her body already draped across the desk.

minjung shook her head.

eunsook hummed and moved forward until her forehead was pressed right against minjung’s. “now?” she softly asked.

shyly, minjung closed the distance between them, stealing a quick kiss from her girlfriend. “you look cute too.”

 

 

whispers i don't know what i'm doing  ;u;