Kyu and Me

The life of the SM artist

No one POV

"Wow that's really beautiful unnie ! " Said a girl with an earphone in her ears , looks like she just watched Miki's performance at last week music bank in her laptop , "thanks yuri " said miki with a sweet smile ,

"Unnie are you sure that you're fully healed ? I'm kinda worried " said sunny who was sitting next to yuri , she was watching the video as well . "Oh come on,you know my manager right ? She won't let me work if I'm not fully healed ." Said miki , they were sitting on a sofa ,chatting along waiting for sunny and yuri's manager to pick them up ,of course for their schedule ,as for miki,she was waiting for kyuhyun to finish his schedule , yes ,they are secretly dating for 7 month , this secret is only known by some of the sm entertainment artist .

"Noona~!" Suddenly Kyuhyun appeared , pinching miki's cheek from her back , "aish, stop calling me that , that makes me look umm old " said miki a little blushed ,"nee but you are older than me kekeke" said kyuhyun evilly "Aaah stop that!" Said miki as she pinch kyuhyun's cheek lightly . "aaw what a cute couple " said sunny ,looking at them with an I wish I had a boyfriend too look .

"Hey sunny the car is here "said yuri pointing out a car that just park outside the building ,"oh well , bye guys enjoy your date !" said sunny as she jumped off the sofa and walk away ,"bye unnie bye oppa !enjoy your long awaited date!" Says yuri waving at them and walked away "Yaaah! Don't say that out loud!" Yell miki as those two chuckled a little ."So are you ready?" Ask kyuhyun to miki who was still looking at those two walk away , "of course"answered miki with a sweet smile as she grab kyuhyun's hand and walk out of the building heading to the cafe for a date after a long time .

~

"Kyuhyun-ah , Kyuhyun , KYUHYUN-ah!" Yell miki a little bit pissed off because kyuhyun is daydreaming and not noticing what miki's talking about ,"aah mianhe miki,what's wrong?"said kyuhyun just woken up from his day dream,"what is wrong with you ? You've been spacing out a lot , is there a problem ? You can talk to me if you want ?" Said miki ,

"no , its nothing , anyway have you ordered the food ?"Ask kyuhyun as he tried to change the topic and called the waitress to order food ,miki is a little bit suspicious of kyuhyun behavior lately , he's been spacing out a lot , not like he used to be , usually he's gonna teased miki until she's furious , or talk about game or so, (miki is a gamer also) , there must be something that kyuhyun's hiding from miki.

"Hey now you're the one who's daydreaming ! "Yell kyuhyun as he realized that miki is staring at him with a blank face , "kekeke sorry , anyway how's 5jib coming?Is kibum back already ?" Ask miki ,"Pretty good , kibum is back and He 's pretty excited to join in with us again. Although he got a hard time to practice the dance ." Says kyuhyun with a face I'm better than him now ." Yaah don't be so arrogant ." Those two chuckled a little and the date goes smoothly , eventhough miki still a little bit suspicious of kyuhyun behavior , but miki just ignored it maybe there's a really hard game level that he can't play.