5 Years later...

My Stranger Forever~

"Mom! Mom! Eomma!" I heard a high pitched voice shout to me from across the room. I stopped chooping my vegatables and put my knife down. I turned and smiled at my 3 year old daughter.

"Yes, Jihae?"

"Oppa! My crackers!" she pointed to an innocent 5 year old boy trying to hide all the food in his mouth.

He shrugged and I chuckled. "Kwonnie.. You cant take your sister's food. We'll be eating soon anyways."

"Shworly, Mummeh."

I wiped the crumbs off his mouth and he swallowed the rest. "C'mon, help me set up dinner."

He went to get utensils and napkins. He set up 3 people's settings. "Oh, I forgot. We have visitors tonight. We need 5 more settings.

His eyes lit up. "YoSeob Hyung's coming?!"

I nodded "And the other Beast Hyungs too." Just then the door opened.

"I'm home!" Six figures walked into the kitchen.

"Appa!!" Kwonnie ran to DooJoon and he picked him up. He walked up to me and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled, "Hi."

"Annyeong, Gina Noona!!" I turned to them "Hi! Dinner's almost ready soo.. Go wash your hands or whatever." Kwonnie got down and ran to YoSeob.

"Hyung! I got a new toy! Wanna play with me?" YoSeob smiled.

"After dinner. C'mon let's go wash our hands." He led him to the bathroom.

"Hi Jihae~ What are you eating?" GiKwang smiled at Jihae.

"Crackers!" She held one up happily and stuffed it in .

"Oh really? Can I have one?"

"Anniyo! Mine!" she ate another one.

"How about JunHyung Oppa?"

"Anniyo!" she smiled and he pouted.

"What about Woonie Oppa?"

"Ne." she stuffed one in DongWoon's mouth. The others glared at him. He smiled and ate his cracker proudly.

"Need help, Noona?" HyunSeung looked at my cooking space.

"Ne. Wanna cut the veggies?"

"Sure." and he went to cut the vegetables. I stirred the soup and took a sip.

"I wanna try~" DooJoon wrapped his arms around me from behind. I got some and put it his mouth. He smiled. "How was work?"

"Same same.. Just practice and more practice.." I scooped the soup into bowls. and set them on the table. "Well. I'm gonna have to take the kids to work next week and my manager said that he found some noonas willing to watch them while i practice."

"Thats good. And when we're on break we could take them to lunch or something.." He nodded. I got the vegatables that HyunSeung finished chopping and poured them into the pan of rice and kimchi. I finished cooking and put the food into a large plate.

 

After dinner, everyone was sprawled out on the living room floor with the exception of DooJoon and me who were together on the couch. DongWoon was playing with Jihae as they stacked blocks and she burst out into laughter whenever it fell. YoSeob and Kwonnie were playing with his new transformers and imitating the sounds of battle. JunHyung and GiKwang were playing a video game while HyunSeung watched. I smiled as I watched the kids. They got along so well with their Beast sunbaes.

"What are you smiling about?" I looked up as I heard DooJoon ask me.

"Nothing," I said as I buried my face into his chest with a warm smile.

He chuckled, "What? Tell me~" He begged with a pout.

I looked back at the kids, "They're just so cute.."

He looked at them with a wistful smile, "Yea.. They are."

 

I pulled the kids along with me as we arrived at the building. I nodded to the security guards and they opened the door for me. I walked down the busy hallway pulling my hood off. I knocked on the door and was greeted by my stylists. I smiled at them and pushed my kids through the door.

"Hi noona," Kwonnie went up to one of them and waved.

"Is this Kwoonie? He's soo cute," she gushed. I nodded and sat on one of the chairs as the second stylist held Jihae. They sat each of them on a chair near the mirror and counter. My own stylist came to me and pulled my pony tail off. She wiped my face clean and began dabbing my face with foundation and using concealer to hide my dark circles. "Tired?" she asked, tilting my head up.

I nodded, "But they're always worth it.. It's been a lot easier since DooJoon and I confessed that we were married. Luckily, most of the fans weren't too upset over it and some even urged us to have kids, saying that they'll be cute as long as they're ours." I blushed.

She smiled and agreed, "They are."

"Thanks," I said. I stayed quiet as she finished putting on make up on my face. She began styling my hair by wrapping a strand around the curling iron and professionally resulted in a loose curl. She continued strand by strand and soon my hair was perfectly curled. "You're so good at this.. I could never." Even though I was styled nearly every week for various performances, I still gushed over how well the stylists hide my dark circles and make me look so.. wonderful. I'm not saying that I'm pretty, it's just that the stylists always make it seem like I am. I went to go change into my assemble: a white, loose button down dress that just passed my mid-thighs. I slipped on the blue jean jacket with mid-length sleeves. It was paired with black ankle boots that were about 2 inches high. I stepped out and marveled at how good my kids also looked. The top of Jihae's shoulder length hair was pulled up into an adorable ponytail and was dressed in a white sundress. Kwonnie's hair was spiked up to match his father's usual hair. He was dressed in a plain white v-neck with dark wash jeans and black converses. There was a knock at the door and Doojoon came in with a similar assemble plus a grey blazer. He picked up Kwonnie with a smile and he pointed to his father, "Appa, we match!"

DooJoon chuckled, "Yup, we do." He turned to me and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Ready?" I nodded and bit my lip. I picked up Jihae and walked out into the hall towards the loud cheers from the crowd.

"Just like we practiced.. Right guys?" I asked the kids and they nodded happily. I heard the MC announce us and and we stepped on to the platform that woul rise on to the stage, hearing the fans chant our names. The crowd exploded as we appeared and we all smiled geuinely; I missed being on stage.

Namjachinguga saenggimyeon hago shipdeonil neomuna manha
Nal neul kkumeul kku-eosseo
Cheot beonjjae gil geori-eseo
Kiseuhae bogi du beonjjae mallya
Chuncheon haeng saebyeok gicha

I sang the first verse of the song and looked over at DooJoon. He winked and I blushed. They kids clapped excitedly along with the crowd. The moment was just so perfect. Who knew that we were still going to be together after 5 years of ups and downs on this rollercoaster we call life? Cause I swear I did.

 


Yea.. Yea.. I know it a lot but I had to write something~ Oh well.. I hoped you guys liked it keke I would wanna watch this stage~